Arc Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

please remove using tp scrolls, it's not using it properly.

• tulotulo Posts: 3

what's the difference between this and the paid one?

• @TheSnowman said:
    @Jumpering

Hi, bought long time ago.

Can you add a toggle to not chase enemies when clone is pushing a lane? I send a clone to a lane but it will chase an enemy even after they disappear into fog with full HP and the clone will walk nowhere in particular. Would be good if after ~2 sec of losing vision the clone would go back to the lane to push it and farm it :)

you can change the atk range when enemy in vision to 500-600. If you set in 900+++ it will chase the enemy in that vision range

• how to reset hotkey ? plz help me FeelsBadMan

• TheSnowmanTheSnowman Posts: 12

@krisaquinox said:

@TheSnowman said:
    @Jumpering

Hi, bought long time ago.

Can you add a toggle to not chase enemies when clone is pushing a lane? I send a clone to a lane but it will chase an enemy even after they disappear into fog with full HP and the clone will walk nowhere in particular. Would be good if after ~2 sec of losing vision the clone would go back to the lane to push it and farm it :)

you can change the atk range when enemy in vision to 500-600. If you set in 900+++ it will chase the enemy in that vision range

Thanks!

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@aldinamikaze said:
    how to reset hotkey ? plz help me FeelsBadMan

to default? if yes, u can delete config file (Ensage\Config\game\ArcCrappahilationPaid)

if u want to set it to null u can use just right click

• And you can make the solar crest illusion throw on the Arc warden, and the Arc warden on the enemy, Solar Crest gives bonus attack speed and movement speed.

@0000Artur0000 said:
    And you can make the solar crest illusion throw on the Arc warden, and the Arc warden on the enemy, Solar Crest gives bonus attack speed and movement speed.

its dependents on you gameplay style. For ex im not prefer to fight with my illusion. Or just only casting items/spells on main hero.
    But i think i can add this feature in settings

• ddosdotaddosdota Posts: 12

Just bought and used it, all i gotta say is: WOW! this carried me so hard. Amazing assembly~

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Hi Jumpering, can you please add a slider for Push mode range that use TP/BoT?

Right now if I activate Push mode by hitting "Z" key, sometimes the distance to the creeps is very short, like 800-1000 range and the Tempest still uses BoT to travel, which looks so silly and scripted...

• ddosdotaddosdota Posts: 12

What does "Summon Tempest on Order" mean? What is "Order" ? Thanks for your time

@owennht said:
    Hi Jumpering, can you please add a slider for Push mode range that use TP/BoT?

Right now if I activate Push mode by hitting "Z" key, sometimes the distance to the creeps is very short, like 800-1000 range and the Tempest still uses BoT to travel, which looks so silly and scripted...

oke

@ddosdota said:
    What does "Summon Tempest on Order" mean? What is "Order" ? Thanks for your time

when you activate the combo -> your hero will summon tempest

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

I love this script, could you plz add danger zone for the main combo? so hero won't walk into the fight.

• staypstayp Posts: 56

Can we have a toggle so tempest focus on pushing instead of chasing after enemy?

• vtaaspvtaasp Posts: 8

Can someone help me, how do I choose who to attack ? sometime I press autocombo it just chase a support and pass the carry when the carry is so close to me, I moved my mouse close to the carry but it still chase other target. Also is there somehow when it autocombo it stand still ? it's very obvious that I used scripts when my arc is moving and atk at same time.

• vtaaspvtaasp Posts: 8

I really hate it when it keep auto attacking the tank, void and bristleback, void is so close to me but it keep going for bristleback and so I die lmao how to setting which one to fight and which one to pass ?

• ihatevimihatevim Posts: 19

@vtaasp said:
    I really hate it when it keep auto attacking the tank, void and bristleback, void is so close to me but it keep going for bristleback and so I die lmao how to setting which one to fight and which one to pass ?

use the clone combo key and mouse over target you want clone to hit

• AntonRoxAntonRox Posts: 29

Can someone explain the difference between this version and Arc Annihilation? So paid vs free? I use the free one and absolutely love it so if this has extra stuff then I will buy it

travel sometimes not working in auto push (travel boots available)
    plz, fix it..

• Hi,
    Orchid Malevolence and Scythe reuse

• NOPNOP Posts: 29

@qwe80043 说道:
    plz, fix it..

becuz assembly will check creeps to tp. turn off it

@NOP said:

@qwe80043 说道:
    plz, fix it..

becuz assembly will check creeps to tp. turn off it

Im not ever turn it on

edited August 2019

Does not summon clone when runeforge is up and you select summon clone when pushing.

Does not do a range check (ignores range check) when target is decrepified or ethereal bladed causing you to move on top of your target.

Blink dagger does not respect range check and puts you micrometers beside your target also causing you to get annihilated.

• h4ckeyh4ckey Posts: 1

I cant buy this it says something went wrong any ideas?

• hi jum. can i request reset my trials, thanks. last time used during the maintenance

• abjsabarabjsabar Posts: 18

I will buy this, I hope the update continues to do perfectly ... 20 $, and I also hope that the price will be according to quality ... :gaben:

Thank you for fixing aghanim's bug, can you please fix ethereal blade/decrep check? If target isn't attackable then don't orbwalk.

@ihatevim said:
    Thank you for fixing aghanim's bug, can you please fix ethereal blade/decrep check? If target isn't attackable then don't orbwalk.

In my opinion, this is not a mistake, because I specifically added this function. Before I added this function, the arc simply looked at the enemy and did not move if the enemy is in the blade/decrep

but yes, its dependence on your gameplay. Cuz im not using min distance and like to be close to enemy

• abjsabarabjsabar Posts: 18

@Jumpering said:
    Features

< Can i send a message to you brother? ... i get some error from this arc paid ,, but i will give it through a private message .. i hope you quickly fix it .. :gaben:

• Hi sir!
    I have a question about item combo settings. It doesnt seem to save my configuration.

So every game i have to disable the use of blink dagger or shadow blade for example otherwise my main hero will use this in the combo when i dont want to and if i forget to do this the hero will jump head first into enemies and die.
    Anyway the problem seems to be that the settings keeps reseting every game.

edited August 2019

@Jumpering said:

@ihatevim said:

In my opinion, this is not a mistake, because I specifically added this function. Before I added this function, the arc simply looked at the enemy and did not move if the enemy is in the blade/decrep

but yes, its dependence on your gameplay. Cuz im not using min distance and like to be close to enemy

with wraith on a 2 second cooldown you can alternate between clone and main just placing wraiths nonstop during decrep/ether. Can you at least add a toggle so it moves towards mouse, it's straight up suicide a lot of the time.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited September 2019

Hey bro @Jumpering I dont know why but every game, i have to manually confiqure items to use. Example, i dont want my main to use dagger and invis, i like to do that manually, but every game it resets and uses it, so i have to manually disable it everytime. I wish you could just change it to have permanent items on board, and not only when i have the items. Like if i bought shadowblade first and then buy dagger, it will confiqure it to to use shadowblade first, so i have to move dagger first every game, i wish we could do this just one time and assembly knows whats the priority order and what items no to use.

Also, you could add update to let tempest use magic wand on combo. I have so many games that i have to select double and cast wand. It would be good if double auto use it when low mana or health.

Also add options when enemy has bkb active, just let double cast his magnetic and spark even he has bkb, currently he just right clicks the enemy evethough double can use magnetic and spark. Thanks!!

• wubbwubb Posts: 3

@anonymouse said:
    Hey bro @Jumpering I dont know why but every game, i have to manually confiqure items to use. Example, i dont want my main to use dagger and invis, i like to do that manually, but every game it resets and uses it, so i have to manually disable it everytime. I wish you could just change it to have permanent items on board, and not only when i have the items. Like if i bought shadowblade first and then buy dagger, it will confiqure it to to use shadowblade first, so i have to move dagger first every game, i wish we could do this just one time and assembly knows whats the priority order and what items no to use.

Also, you could add update to let tempest use magic wand on combo. I have so many games that i have to select double and cast wand. It would be good if double auto use it when low mana or health.

Also add options when enemy has bkb active, just let double cast his magnetic and spark even he has bkb, currently he just right clicks the enemy evethough double can use magnetic and spark. Thanks!!

I second this. Please configure the assembly to save our item settings. I do not enjoy having to change my item settings every game.

edited September 2019

possible fix for menu, try again please boiz

btw if it will not help, u can disable blink in config file

ensage\Config\game\ArcCrappahilationPaid\ArcCrappahilationPaid.Config.BaseMenu.json

• Is it possible to realize the functionality of fast camera movement and switch to tempest double when it uses objects and abilities, then quickly return back to the main character?

Now anyone who watches the game's replay will see that the player uses scripts and write a report. With a high probability for this script get a ban for 10 years.
    You can release this functionality in a separate script for an additional fee.
    I will be grateful if you do this.

• @Jumpering said:

ensage\Config\game\ArcCrappahilationPaid\ArcCrappahilationPaid.Config.BaseMenu.json

Still the same, the main problem is that every game the config file gets overwritten with a new config file thus resulting to the item being enabled again in another game. Just make the config file permanent, tried disabling in config file yes it works, but when you start another game it will return to to "true" instead of false. @Jumpering

• @anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

Still the same, the main problem is that every game the config file gets overwritten with a new config file thus resulting to the item being enabled again in another game. Just make the config file permanent, tried disabling in config file yes it works, but when you start another game it will return to to "true" instead of false. @Jumpering

oh, sheeeet

seems i need to rewrite this script for old menu

@zack0926 said:
    Is it possible to realize the functionality of fast camera movement and switch to tempest double when it uses objects and abilities, then quickly return back to the main character?

Now anyone who watches the game's replay will see that the player uses scripts and write a report. With a high probability for this script get a ban for 10 years.

impossible (possible, but it will be retarded (unplayable)). You are not the first who requesting this feature

edited September 2019

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

oh, sheeeet

seems i need to rewrite this script for old menu

@zack0926 said:
    Is it possible to realize the functionality of fast camera movement and switch to tempest double when it uses objects and abilities, then quickly return back to the main character?

impossible (possible, but it will be retarded (unplayable)). You are not the first who requesting this feature

Thanks man, atleast now you are replying.

Btw you can still do the move camera, just for teleport and autocombo on auto push. Do not do it for every action, just do it for obvious one, teleporting and autolock function is no big deal since it only teleport once and autolock once.

• How to close the mouse spoofing?

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

How come this script wont show in game anymore for me?

• can u add necronomicon in pushing mode...

edited September 2019

@Jumpering thank you bro for adding magic wand on item list, but theres a big bug when you turn it on. Tempest wont do flux or anyother skills if it targets a hero. Really wondering what caused this, so experimenting shows that when you have magic wand it will not cast flux and other skills on enemy when locked. please fix thanks.

• @Jumpering братишка сбрось триал, а то не почувствовал. сяпки

• @Jumpering ласт раз плез. А так в целом да, относительно фришных по функционалу уделывает.

• Hi, mine is not working properly, can you please tell me your hotkey with main combo, tempest, spark and auto push? should it be a unique key? i like to TAB as my main combo key but it doesn't work. And how to show the range of you hero (like a circle on it). Thank you for your help

• dokatradedokatrade Posts: 5
    edited September 2019

@Jumpering

Пишу ревью на данный скриптецкий. Отыграл 40+ игр с WR 70+ %, работает как часы кварцевые - ибо иногда случалось что у течении 5-10 минут не работают хоткеи и темпос как и мейн - двигаются, однако не юзают скилы/вещи. Так-же неоднозначная ситуация с пушем, на него условно нападает враг - после того как он его убил - стоит афк и требует нажатия для хоткея на автопуш. Возможно я что-то упустил в настройках конечно, поправь если можно пофиксить.

В целом оличный скрипт в файтах забирал по 2-3 чела стабильно, бладторн/нулифаер + шб/блинк делают из тебя/темпоса машину для убийств. Функционал большой и приятный, настройка индивидуальна - советую против товарища в лобби зайти и потестить через разные предметы как у тебя так и у противника.

Ставлю класс.
    5/5 репортов после игры за скрипт.

edited September 2019

@Jumpering please add disable draw target particle..or tell me how to disable it cuz I did find in the menu.
    or add disable all draw

• While auto-pushing/jungling the tempest doesn't uses flux or spark wrath to kill the creeps,ancients and low level camps is there any setting to enable that? Thank you for the awesome script @Jumpering , great work!

• @saif1233 said:
    While auto-pushing/jungling the tempest doesn't uses flux or spark wrath to kill the creeps,ancients and low level camps is there any setting to enable that? Thank you for the awesome script @Jumpering , great work!

Check your settings, Tempest only uses spark on jungle. Also if you have magic wand it does not use skills, hopefully @Jumpering can fix it

• CrallsCralls Posts: 1
    edited October 2019

I have my auto push key bound to X and the lane set to bottom.
    I push X, it spawns the tempest, and he tps to our shrine/jungle, then walks bot, or sometimes he just goes wherever he wants.
    Sometimes he even tps to the shrine, then tps again to the correct lane.
    It's like a 60% chance he goes to the lane I have selected. Why?
    Even though there are creeps in the lane, I've disabled "check for creeps".
    "Use travels" is on and "push lane under mouse" is off.
    This is making me pull my hair out, please help.