Arc Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• how can i pay for this script?

• @Serial said:
    how can i pay for this script?

https://www.ensage.io/database

• Anyone can post their a good settings as a start up guide for Arc? And does the tempest auto combo when I press the hotkey or do I need to hold it down? I hope to press once and escape with the main.

• Hi bro @Jumpering will it be hard to add mouse spoofing when we use tempest travels? Because most of the time we auto push we tend to be safe, its one of those reasons that people looking at replays will find out, also if its possible to add spoofing when doing spark spam or combo only for replays and not on actual game play.

Also i am waiting for an update to midas summoned units like forge spirit. Thanks.

• @anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @Jumpering will it be hard to add mouse spoofing when we use tempest travels? Because most of the time we auto push we tend to be safe, its one of those reasons that people looking at replays will find out, also if its possible to add spoofing when doing spark spam or combo only for replays and not on actual game play.

Also i am waiting for an update to midas summoned units like forge spirit. Thanks.

Edit: also pls bring back tower spamming and barracks spark spamming, when you push and theres no tower for ex it just hits the tower and not use magnetic field, its an easy rubick ulti spell, also for towers when magnetic field is on cd it just attck the tower, better to spam spark rather than tempest being idle attacking. Ty

• @anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @Jumpering will it be hard to add mouse spoofing when we use tempest travels? Because most of the time we auto push we tend to be safe, its one of those reasons that people looking at replays will find out, also if its possible to add spoofing when doing spark spam or combo only for replays and not on actual game play.

mouse spoofing working with it fine already

forges:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

Edit: also pls bring back tower spamming and barracks spark spamming, when you push and theres no tower for ex it just hits the tower and not use magnetic field, its an easy rubick ulti spell, also for towers when magnetic field is on cd it just attck the tower, better to spam spark rather than tempest being idle attacking. Ty

oke

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

mouse spoofing working with it fine already

forges:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

oke

Thanks bro @Jumpering! You should nont care about bashers on your assemblies, because i am a fan, and you’re doing good as far as im concern. Thank you always. -anyms

• jump can u reset trial day, need one more day for testing, ty

• @sadm1nt said:
    jump can u reset trial day, need one more day for testing, ty

done

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited January 2019

bro @Jumpering thanks for the update with midas for forge spirit, but there is a bug, also tested it with demo mode bug is there.

When you face invoker and he summons forge spirit, tempest and main goes to the forge spirit disregarding any orders i give, it goes and walk like rune snatch it does not follow when i click back it midas the forge spirit when i see it in the map. When you have an ally invoker, it tries to midas allied units, and it spams "cant be used on allied units" please fix, i just lost my game, when I have low hp and it sees a forge spirit my main goes to the forge spirit.

I made gif of the bug

https://gfycat.com/WindingLastingHoki

It does not midas the nearest creep instead wants to go the forge spirit, and you cant stop it unless you disable in options.

Its okay to prioritize forge spirit, but you should be able to control the hero or tempest

• karea12karea12 Posts: 8
    edited January 2019

Thanks for the updates.

• bro @Jumpering pls fix after the core was updated, main combo doesnt work anymore, also tempest does not respond sometimes to my chosen lock target, even if i switch target it will still aim the old one.

• @anonymouse said:
    bro @Jumpering pls fix after the core was updated, main combo doesnt work anymore, also tempest does not respond sometimes to my chosen lock target, even if i switch target it will still aim the old one.

I hope you fix it, its not usable now since combo doesnt work and tempest target switching is not working, it just stands there if the previous target is lock, you cant lock to a new one.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:
    bro @Jumpering pls fix after the core was updated, main combo doesnt work anymore, also tempest does not respond sometimes to my chosen lock target, even if i switch target it will still aim the old one.

I hope you fix it, its not usable now since combo doesnt work and tempest target switching is not working, it just stands there if the previous target is lock, you cant lock to a new one.

just played a game, all was fine

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

Tested it now in bot game, everythings okay, later ill test on lobby and game. Yesterday it doesnt combo but now its okay. Thanks bro

• t_corgot_corgo Posts: 35

@Jumpering played yesterday competitive and same happend to me ... in game with bots it works normal

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

Tested it now in bot game, everythings okay, later ill test on lobby and game. Yesterday it doesnt combo but now its okay. Thanks bro

@t_corgo said:

@Jumpering played yesterday competitive and same happend to me ... in game with bots it works normal

mb any errors in console when this bug comes?

ill play today again and if happens again ill print for u

this one @jumpering

erro.png 105.6K
    edited January 2019

@t_corgo said:

this one @jumpering

this report comes from autopushing, not from combo (when u have this bug)

seems i need to play by myself (but i can play only on weekends)

yeah ... but sometimes in combo tempest also stops ... this one was in autopushing - u are right - it happens more them 1 time in game.

• Hi bro @Jumpering can you fix this pushing bug with middle lane? its just spams spark in mid and not going anywhere, heres a gif.

Without creeps

https://gfycat.com/FearlessCarefreeJaguarundi

With Creeps

https://gfycat.com/DistinctSimpleCrab

thank you!

@anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @Jumpering can you fix this pushing bug with middle lane? its just spams spark in mid and not going anywhere, heres a gif.

Without creeps

With Creeps

thank you!

hey, for me all working fine
    https://gfycat.com/OrangePlumpArmednylonshrimp
    also, when this happen to u, u can check just console for debug info

like dat
    https://i.imgur.com/tMVBIfZ.png

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @Jumpering can you fix this pushing bug with middle lane? its just spams spark in mid and not going anywhere, heres a gif.

Without creeps

With Creeps

thank you!

hey, for me all working fine
    https://gfycat.com/OrangePlumpArmednylonshrimp
    also, when this happen to u, u can check just console for debug info

like dat
    https://i.imgur.com/tMVBIfZ.png

HI bro @Jumpering for me its still not working, heres a gif with debug console, also some pictures of console.

https://gfycat.com/AcclaimedRareCleanerwrasse

thanks bro, any suggestions on what should i do?

the same error that i have @anonymouse

• @t_corgo said:

glad to know im not alone! hope @Jumpering can fix or knows a solution.

@anonymouse said:

@t_corgo said:

glad to know im not alone! hope @Jumpering can fix or knows a solution.

pushed an update, hope it will fix it

• igodlikeigodlike Posts: 8
    edited January 2019

any way to remove orbwalker? or to set 2 different orbwalker ranges for main and tempest?
    Also what this setting do: "Get back on close distance On/Off" ?

@Jumpering did u looked the erros that we said before? played yesterday and it still having some erros sometimes, also yesterday de tempest wont use necromicon for push, i needed to press it manual. thanks man.

• xaNexaNe Posts: 35

@Jumpering force/pike cast range dont work and item priority dont save

• @xaNe said:
    @Jumpering force/pike cast range dont work and item priority dont save

its working, just checked

• @t_corgo said:
    @Jumpering did u looked the erros that we said before? played yesterday and it still having some erros sometimes, also yesterday de tempest wont use necromicon for push, i needed to press it manual. thanks man.

for me its working too

• @Jumpering i dont know if im doing something wrong about auto push but when i choose the option to push al ane it simply do nothing no travel no nothing it stands still plz help

• @ikhaled said:
    @Jumpering i dont know if im doing something wrong about auto push but when i choose the option to push al ane it simply do nothing no travel no nothing it stands still plz help

show me ur logs

• @Jumpering hello dude, which item build a u use today?

• @sadm1nt said:
    @Jumpering hello dude, which item build a u use today?

midas, mjol, blink/silver, hex, bloodthorn

• What other addons do i need to install? Just bought and installed this but doesn't show up in game

• @aurajuan said:
    What other addons do i need to install? Just bought and installed this but doesn't show up in game

only dat assembly

• WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 93

как включить отображения радиуса атаки ?

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Hello bro @Jumpering , is it possible to mouse spoof when tempest is using teleportation, to where it would teleport and then back to hero? Also mouse spoof when it sees a new target while pushing, but only that, i dont need it to mouse spoof every action since my camera would go crazy, only teleport and new target while auto pushing.

• hempspatohempspato Posts: 16

Hi, how does auto push works? I'm testing the plugin but nothing happens when I activate the function.

Thank you

I'm having a bug with the combo (all). When I choose a target it starts to move forward and perform the combo. The character continues to walk non-stop even though I tried to cancel or change the target (only when the target dies and if I die before, when he reborn he walks away as if he was heading towards the last target).

I need to press the combo key several times so that he comes back but unfortunately until that happens I'm already dead.

I tested it with other plugins and only this one is happening.

I already tried to disable the orbwalker, tagert selector but nothing works.

On the console I get no error.

@anonymouse said:
    Hello bro @Jumpering , is it possible to mouse spoof when tempest is using teleportation, to where it would teleport and then back to hero? Also mouse spoof when it sees a new target while pushing, but only that, i dont need it to mouse spoof every action since my camera would go crazy, only teleport and new target while auto pushing.

mouse spoofing its internal feature of ensage and i cant interact with it

@hempspato said:
    Hi, how does auto push works? I'm testing the plugin but nothing happens when I activate the function.

Thank you

toggle on push key -> ur tempest will move on the best line (or ur selected line) and will push it

@hempspato said:
    I'm having a bug with the combo (all). When I choose a target it starts to move forward and perform the combo. The character continues to walk non-stop even though I tried to cancel or change the target (only when the target dies and if I die before, when he reborn he walks away as if he was heading towards the last target).

I need to press the combo key several times so that he comes back but unfortunately until that happens I'm already dead.

its rare bug, 1-2 guys have this bug (but i think its just wrong user's settings somewhere)
    try to enable only this asselbmy, and delete arc's config (from here Ensage\Config\game\ArcCrappahilationPaid\ArcCrappahilationPaid.Config.BaseMenu.json)

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@hempspato said:

Thank you

toggle on push key -> ur tempest will move on the best line (or ur selected line) and will push it

@hempspato said:

its rare bug, 1-2 guys have this bug (but i think its just wrong user's settings somewhere)
    try to enable only this asselbmy, and delete arc's config (from here Ensage\Config\game\ArcCrappahilationPaid\ArcCrappahilationPaid.Config.BaseMenu.json)

Ty, i will give a try. Can i send a print of my settings?

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@hempspato said:

Thank you

@hempspato said:

@hempspato said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@hempspato said:

Thank you

@hempspato said:

better show hotkey settings

@Jumpering said:

@hempspato said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@hempspato said:

Thank you

@hempspato said:

Can i try again? My test period is over, unfortunately I could not play yesterday but if I can solve this problem I will certainly buy your plugin, it is insane!

@hempspato said:

@Jumpering said:

@hempspato said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@hempspato said:

Thank you

@hempspato said:

Can i try again? My test period is over, unfortunately I could not play yesterday but if I can solve this problem I will certainly buy your plugin, it is insane!

done

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@Jumpering can you add Toggle Menu on opponents? means choose to combo which target instead of clicking Z everytime on and off to combo one. Having a menu of the 5 opponents is better :). Thanks, oh ya for Tempest

• Coud i have a request i realy like the asembly but spliting clon auto push and necro creeps farm woud improve it greatly also a 1 key to sumon necro creeps on both(force sumon) clone and main arc woud be nice. Also is smart spirit working or am i just to stupid to make it work. I used arc on O9k unlocked and seemd to me that spirits there were beter casted/predicted.