Arc Annihilation

15678911»

Comments

• sokolessokoles Posts: 17

i got a problem with autoattacks. If i press combo buttom, Main hero just cancel all autoattacks with movings. how to fix that

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Will you be updating to include the change to arc warden?

• Need an update for classic ArcAnnihilation assembly (not experemental version). Add plz rune auto spawn and rune auto snatch! Should be OP

• ianxcz2ianxcz2 Posts: 1

No VAC ban for this? I'm free

• playboyplayboy Posts: 2

这个怎么配置?为什么我使用困难

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Аfter buying the third necronomicon, after the orchid and blink of the dagger, the tempest combo stops working normally.

Tempest uses the blink and then does nothing, but only after 2-4 seconds it starts using flux, orchid, etc.

Waiting for a fix. Thank you in advance.

• @cs75369 said:
    Аfter buying the third necronomicon, after the orchid and blink of the dagger, the tempest combo stops working normally.

Tempest uses the blink and then does nothing, but only after 2-4 seconds it starts using flux, orchid, etc.

Waiting for a fix. Thank you in advance.

valve does that without any document released. they block your input to 3-4 input if they detect you make unhuman inputs.

• auto pushing ddnt work now, no tp

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@makebibi said:
    auto pushing ddnt work now, no tp

because it's not safe to use this function anymore

• @NeeDforKill said:

@makebibi said:
    auto pushing ddnt work now, no tp

because it's not safe to use this function anymore

i see tnx

• Hi, how many usable items can i build for working this assembly?

• AntonRoxAntonRox Posts: 29
    edited February 2020

Broken at the moment. Q doesnt work in combo on clone - never mind sorted

• wongpwtwongpwt Posts: 1

broken, tempest clone not moving at all when combo

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

Broken Please fix @Jumpering I have informed you about this on discord about 3 months ago, I have also informed @NeeDforKill at that time no actions are being taken on fixing of free scripts, this is so wrong, having my doubts on resubscribing again !!

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

hey boys, sorry for long update.
    - fixed orbwalker

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@Jumpering said:
    - fixed orbwalker

Nice Bro Thanks A Lot !!!!!!

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited April 2020

@Jumpering said:
    - fixed orbwalker

Hope you can add tempest to focus on healing ward by jugger, its just one hit. Sometimes to hard to do if i cancel lock and attack ward then press key again to lock. Better that tempest kill healing ward when its in range. Thanks bro

• Hello, is this still working or did i do something wrong? I turned on clone mode, moved mouse over target. Hit R but nothing happens except for using my ulti

• @customprint said:
    Hello, is this still working or did i do something wrong? I turned on clone mode, moved mouse over target. Hit R but nothing happens except for using my ulti

edited, it is working. just have to off the order blocker

• only 1 minute in game

• talleszintalleszin Posts: 3

In the middle of the match, my tempest (clone) is stopping what is happening? PLS

• talleszintalleszin Posts: 3

@customprint said:

@customprint said:
    Hello, is this still working or did i do something wrong? I turned on clone mode, moved mouse over target. Hit R but nothing happens except for using my ulti

edited, it is working. just have to off the order blocker

What did you do? I am not able to solve. Print for me, please

• kimberkerkimberker Posts: 4

anybody got it to work? it worked for awhile and it stopped in mid game..