Arc Annihilation

Comments

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering there seems to be a bug on tempest travels, sometimes it doesnt travel, my settings are turned off for check creep, sometimes its okay then sometimes it wont travel. It went like this after you fixed tempest teleporting back to creeps, I think if its near any creeps then you select example top, it wont tp to that lane.

shoud be fixed

edited October 2017

@marktaton said:
    Hey @Jumpering , great script on the Arc Warden btw. Anyway I got a suggestion about the hotkey. Can you make the hotkey summon Tempest at the nearest mouse cursor area?

Example 1 : Key F2 : Summon Tempest with TP Push ( Nearest Cursor )
    Example 2 : Key F3 : Summon Tempest and engage on Target ( Nearest Cursor )

thats the same features

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering there seems to be a bug on tempest travels, sometimes it doesnt travel, my settings are turned off for check creep, sometimes its okay then sometimes it wont travel. It went like this after you fixed tempest teleporting back to creeps, I think if its near any creeps then you select example top, it wont tp to that lane.

shoud be fixed

Thank you so much bro @Jumpering ! Always grateful of you fixing things asap!

Also whats is the best settings for blink when I dont want it to blink next to the enemy, whatever settings i try if the enemy is near me it will blink right next to it, is there a setting to not let tempest blink right next to the enemy if I am close to them?

Also when an enemy is hexed, it has like .10 seconds to let the enemy use bkb or invi, it should overlap with the first hex, maybe after 3.5 sec, it will cast second hex. Thanks bro!

edited October 2017

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

shoud be fixed

Also whats is the best settings for blink when I dont want it to blink next to the enemy, whatever settings i try if the enemy is near me it will blink right next to it, is there a setting to not let tempest blink right next to the enemy if I am close to them?

Also when an enemy is hexed, it has like .10 seconds to let the enemy use bkb or invi, it should overlap with the first hex, maybe after 3.5 sec, it will cast second hex. Thanks bro!

arc should use next hex when rem time less 0.3ms + ping

also now arc will use in one time hex & orchid (bloodthorn)

or mb i need inc max value?

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

shoud be fixed

Maybe its a ping issue, because when I try it on demo mode it works great.

I did try your settings but my tempest still blinks next to the enemy when I am like 600range to the enemy. Thanks bro!

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135
    edited October 2017

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

shoud be fixed

Maybe its a ping issue, because when I try it on demo mode it works great.

I did try your settings but my tempest still blinks next to the enemy when I am like 600range to the enemy. Thanks bro!

I also have the same issue, sometimes the hex is a bit slow. So what i usually do is send tempest to hex first and follow up mine after manually. I have 40ms if that helps with anything.

• Sonn1kSonn1k Posts: 2
    edited October 2017

I've used the script and it's wonderful. However, I still find some functions lacking and here are some of my suggestions if you don't mind implementing them to the script.

1. Separate main hero combo and tempest combo. The tempest should focus on the target locked and your main hero could also combo on another hero. This way, you could kill 2 heroes at the same time. If you want your main and tempest to combo on one hero, you could just do so by locking the target using the different buttons.

2. Don't use auto-midas on main hero combo, just the tempest. Better yet, only use midas on range creeps/catapults and high level jungle creeps. The exp gained is an important factor to maximizing the use of midas.

Overall, a very good script. OP as others have said. Would be more OP if these can be implemented.

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

"NULLIFIER", PLEASE! ^_^
    ...& new diffusal

• new item pls

• Yes up for new items bro @Jumpering ,especially nullifier and update for new diffusal. Ty!

• Updated

@Jumpering said:
    Updated

Thanks alot ! testing now

@Jumpering said:
    Updated

You're the best!

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

on the old version ullifier and update for new diffusal plz

• added nullifier to old version too (but it's the last time when i pushed an update for old version. Because doesn't make any sense to update old assembly)

then make the same script separate for the main and ultra, and that the target of the ulta would not be reset when you click on the spammer for spam as in the old build

• @Jumpering said:
    Updated

Thank you! Donate soon!

• AqvaAqva Posts: 6

I like the old version better still, been using it until now. I like the autopush button can always turn ON even after finish combo enemy.

• I like the new version without a doubt it's the best one to me.

Error when Arc uses Nullifier. Help, please.

• @cs75369 said:

Error when Arc uses Nullifier. Help, please.

try to disable item panel

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited November 2017

Hello bro @Jumpering is it possible to let tempest lock on farm mode using vision range and not attack range? For example if your against sniper or a support that just watches over you like over 1000 range, tempest should automatically try to kill the enemy, this is very good especially if you have blink, for example if I send my tempest top, and range hero appears or a support just looking at the tempest, tempest double should blink immediately on the hero when its in vision range and try to kill it. This is just a suggestion since tempest tries to combo immediately when its in attack range and not with vision range, but it should lock on vision range when it can only reach the target, so when a enemy pops up it will blink immediately and tries to kill/combo. Thank you!

• @anonymouse said:
    Hello bro @Jumpering is it possible to let tempest lock on farm mode using vision range and not attack range? For example if your against sniper or a support that just watches over you like over 1000 range, tempest should automatically try to kill the enemy, this is very good especially if you have blink, for example if I send my tempest top, and range hero appears or a support just looking at the tempest, tempest double should blink immediately on the hero when its in vision range and try to kill it. This is just a suggestion since tempest tries to combo immediately when its in attack range and not with vision range, but it should lock on vision range when it can only reach the target, so when a enemy pops up it will blink immediately and tries to kill/combo. Thank you!

i will add range slider for this

let's satanik add

• @Midn said:
    let's satanik add

done, will use it if hp < 70%

nice thanks

edited November 2017

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

Hey @Jumpering what was the default range before you added slider ?

And im not sure what is causing this but my temp stops auto farming when an invis hero is near and locks on them. how do i stop this?

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

Thanks bro!

edited November 2017

@myzone said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

And im not sure what is causing this but my temp stops auto farming when an invis hero is near and locks on them. how do i stop this?

def range is ur attack range

also bug with invisible heroes should be fixed

Still getting > @Jumpering said:

@myzone said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

Still getting the bug, just not as bad

• Weird I'm still having that old bug when travels just wont work on autopushing, have to re-enable autopushing. Also it would be awesome if script could show not only cooldown of midas for tempest but also for travels.

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

@marktaton said:
    Hey @Jumpering , great script on the Arc Warden btw. Anyway I got a suggestion about the hotkey. Can you make the hotkey summon Tempest at the nearest mouse cursor area?

++++

@teewar4 said:

@marktaton said:

++++

@Jumpering add please... bro... Добавь пожалуйста это... это будет идеально...

@CraftLourens said:
    Weird I'm still having that old bug when travels just wont work on autopushing, have to re-enable autopushing. Also it would be awesome if script could show not only cooldown of midas for tempest but also for travels.

Yes same here, it was fixed, but seems to come back along with some new ones. Im sure it will be fixed soon.

• @CraftLourens said:
    Weird I'm still having that old bug when travels just wont work on autopushing, have to re-enable autopushing. Also it would be awesome if script could show not only cooldown of midas for tempest but also for travels.

i need more info about this bug (mb u was in jungle, mb tempest trying to push another lane)
    and show me ur autopush settings

@teewar4 said:

@teewar4 said:

@marktaton said:

++++

okey boiz

• @teewar4 said:

@teewar4 said:

@marktaton said:

++++

done, but u need to hold new (push)hotkey

@Jumpering said:

@teewar4 said:

@teewar4 said:

@marktaton said:

++++

done, but u need to hold new (push)hotkey

nice bro) love you)) good Developer! thanks!)

• @myzone said:

@myzone said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

fixed

@Jumpering said:

@myzone said:

@myzone said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

fixed

Okay thanks, I will give you more info about temp failing to tp and push sometimes.

• this script is not showing up in the menu after this last update today

Hey @Jumpering the target selector is a bit bugged. It usually will go blank if theres no target near my mouse, and once a target it near it will lock to them. Now when i turn on temp combo it will target random heros not even showing up on the map

• @myzone said:
    Hey @Jumpering the target selector is a bit bugged. It usually will go blank if theres no target near my mouse, and once a target it near it will lock to them. Now when i turn on temp combo it will target random heros not even showing up on the map

fixed

• hi bro @Jumpering I had a game where am has aghs and linken, and i had bloodthorn and hex, your script doesnt block aghs from am using hes first skill, it immedietly uses bloodthorn or orchid, and doesnt use flux. I checked using demo, and yes it doesnt uses flux but it uses orchid or bloodthorn first.

@anonymouse said:
    hi bro @Jumpering I had a game where am has aghs and linken, and i had bloodthorn and hex, your script doesnt block aghs from am using hes first skill, it immedietly uses bloodthorn or orchid, and doesnt use flux. I checked using demo, and yes it doesnt uses flux but it uses orchid or bloodthorn first.

Can confirm, same thing happen to me today as well

• @anonymouse said:
    hi bro @Jumpering I had a game where am has aghs and linken, and i had bloodthorn and hex, your script doesnt block aghs from am using hes first skill, it immedietly uses bloodthorn or orchid, and doesnt use flux. I checked using demo, and yes it doesnt uses flux but it uses orchid or bloodthorn first.

fixed

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

fixed

Thanks bro the best always!!

Hey @Jumpering , seems to be failing on medusa with linkins now for me, it used bloodthorn before flux

• @myzone said:
    Hey @Jumpering , seems to be failing on medusa with linkins now for me, it used bloodthorn before flux

if u have hex+bloodthorn, arc will not use flux before bloodthorn/hex

@Jumpering said:

@myzone said:

if u have hex+bloodthorn, arc will not use flux before bloodthorn/hex

No i did not have Hex

• Hey, can u guys help me please. I just cant open the config ingame to set the arc annihilation enable because doesnt appear "arc annihilation", i have a lot of scripts like sky, pudge etc but arc cant open ingame, i already refreshed F5 and about the assembly, i already clicked on refresh with right button