Arc Annihilation

Comments

• how to disable walking in target? holding combo hotkey = my hero walking in enemy hero same with tempest he walking in tower

• Had a question! Was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. For some reason, when I am auto pushing, the tempest uses the BoT and then cancels it by starting to walk towards the lane I just asked it to go to. Any suggestions on this?

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@Reekblade said:
    Had a question! Was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. For some reason, when I am auto pushing, the tempest uses the BoT and then cancels it by starting to walk towards the lane I just asked it to go to. Any suggestions on this?

read 1st post again please

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@Reekblade said:
    Had a question! Was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. For some reason, when I am auto pushing, the tempest uses the BoT and then cancels it by starting to walk towards the lane I just asked it to go to. Any suggestions on this?

The creep probably died that it was teleporting to, it has gotten a lot better with creep selection not sure if updated or if I've just had goodluck lately.

• @Chams said:

@Reekblade said:

The creep probably died that it was teleporting to, it has gotten a lot better with creep selection not sure if updated or if I've just had goodluck lately.

@Jumpering said:

@Reekblade said:

read 1st post again please

Thanks to both of you. I think it was because I didn't have teleport cancel enabled from my settings. Got it going now! Thanks ;D

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Hey bro @Jumpering how to make dagger priority rather than silver edge? Like if I have dagger and silver edge. I tried adjusting in item settings but if the hero is far it will use silver edge first even though I set dagger as first priority, its not usefull because double needs to get close to attack range rather than dagger range to break. If I make dagger as priority first item it should not go invi first, it should dagger first then silver edge even if the enemy is far. Thanks bro.

• @anonymouse said:
    Hey bro @Jumpering how to make dagger priority rather than silver edge? Like if I have dagger and silver edge. I tried adjusting in item settings but if the hero is far it will use silver edge first even though I set dagger as first priority, its not usefull because double needs to get close to attack range rather than dagger range to break. If I make dagger as priority first item it should not go invi first, it should dagger first then silver edge even if the enemy is far. Thanks bro.

try this

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

try this

Bro @Jumpering tried it, but what I was wanting it to do was, even if the enemy is far it wont use silver edge unless it blinks in range of the enemy first then break, what it does now is that with that settings is that it blinks even if the enemy is far then shadow blade. Was hoping for it to walk>blink in range of enemy>break.

• @anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

try this

Bro @Jumpering tried it, but what I was wanting it to do was, even if the enemy is far it wont use silver edge unless it blinks in range of the enemy first then break, what it does now is that with that settings is that it blinks even if the enemy is far then shadow blade. Was hoping for it to walk>blink in range of enemy>break.

should be ok right now

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited September 2017

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

try this

should be ok right now

Wow! Thanks bro for this settings! But theres a bug now, if you have only silver edge with no blink, it wont use silver edge and wont use skills only right click.

To let it work without dagger you must manual silver edge on tempest, but if I buy dagger it uses silver edge and skills just fine.

Bro @Jumpering hope you can fix thanks!

• Bro @Jumpering hope you can fix tempest not using silver edge when you dont have dagger, hard to combo if the tempest wont combo, I must manually silver edge for it to use combo.

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

which script is better the normal one or experitmental one ? thanks

• @anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering hope you can fix tempest not using silver edge when you dont have dagger, hard to combo if the tempest wont combo, I must manually silver edge for it to use combo.

fixed,
    but i didnt test, i think all will fine

• @myzone said:

try both in lobby

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@myzone said:

I have used both heaps, I like the experimental(newest) assembly

• mini update

• added smart spark option (hero/tempest will not use spark if target is in attack range) (disabled by default)
  • best script eve, tnx bro от души)

@lolkhax said:

@myzone said:

I have used both heaps, I like the experimental(newest) assembly

Yes, after using both i like the newer one aswell. Great work love it!

• @myzone said:

Undeniably the experimental version is best, only needs a few more options like support mode like the old one, and the separate combo key for main and tempest.

I agree> @anonymouse said:

@myzone said:

Undeniably the experimental version is best, only needs a few more options like support mode like the old one, and the separate combo key for main and tempest.

i agree

• i'm new here. where can i try this script? and how?

• So I have an issue when using this and playing arc, the hero cant decide between which 2 heros to attack. it goes back and forth like a woman who cant decide what she wants to eat. Do you run this script alone or with the SDK script?

edited September 2017

@colony98787 said:
    So I have an issue when using this and playing arc, the hero cant decide between which 2 heros to attack. it goes back and forth like a woman who cant decide what she wants to eat. Do you run this script alone or with the SDK script?

main hero or ultimate?
    and what is "the SDK script"?

• Sorry. Ensage.SDK orbwalker is not working for me. Its not your script. I just turned off the orbwalker and now its working fine.

• when i try using autopushing, my tempest didnt teleport as well. help sir

• @blackmonday said:
    when i try using autopushing, my tempest didnt teleport as well. help sir

read again 1st post please

• TimeTime Posts: 27

@Jumpering How can we change the binded keys?

Every time i change Tempest Combo - Auto Push

When i hit Combo + Tempest Combo key everything shuts off auto push temp combo. but i want to keep temp combo active and also auto push so i don't need to keep reactivating them.

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51
    edited September 2017

@Time said:

@Jumpering How can we change the binded keys?

Every time i change Tempest Combo - Auto Push

When i hit Combo + Tempest Combo key everything shuts off auto push temp combo. but i want to keep temp combo active and also auto push so i don't need to keep reactivating them.

Yes this is the only flaw in this script - mode switchin hassle. I remember original version was more seamless in controls. But exp version is a beast in every other aspect so I had to switch on it and get used to controls.
    Still it would be great improvement if tempest could return to previous mode after releasing combo/spark button. And pressing tempest target lock button would simply pick new mouseover target instead of switchin it off (removing the need to constantly check is it locked on new target or is it idle in the middle of fight)

But even with this little flaw its is the best hero script ever!

• jazzchngjazzchng Posts: 1
    edited October 2017

Ohh ok i got it to work already! -edited

edited October 2017

update

• rewritten auto pushing (should eat less fps)
    • added 2 new features to autopushing ->
    1. you can select priority between tower or creeps (before this update priority was on creeps) (now priority by def is Tower)
    2. now you dont need enemy creeps for travel boots (you also can disable this) (this function disabled by default)
  • @Jumpering said:
    1. you can select priority between tower or creeps (before this update priority was on creeps) (now priority by def is Tower)
    2. now you dont need enemy creeps for travel boots (you also can disable this) (this function disabled by default)

Шикарно, спасибо

• @Jumpering said:
    update

super nice update!!!! really love tempest doesnt need to see enemy creeps anymore to push! But bro @Jumpering there is a overlay bug, it shows an overlay on top highlighting where tempest will push. like long box path, only on top though.

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

super nice update!!!! really love tempest doesnt need to see enemy creeps anymore to push! But bro @Jumpering there is a overlay bug, it shows an overlay on top highlighting where tempest will push. like long box path, only on top though.

yeah, my bad, fixed

Hey @Jumpering is their a way i can have temp tp to towers when there is no creeps nearby and the enemy creeps are attacking the tower ?

@myzone said:
    Hey @Jumpering is their a way i can have temp tp to towers when there is no creeps nearby and the enemy creeps are attacking the tower ?

done (but will work only if u disable this function)

@Jumpering said:

@myzone said:

done (but will work only if u disable this function)

Thanks alot!

• Bro @Jumpering can you fix tempest teleporting to the back of the creep if its far away from the creeps? Can the assembly just creep skip it better to creep skip than wasting travels back to creeps at the back.

Also all the update seems to be working really great im at 80% winrate now, your assembly only needs to add a separate combo key for only main, sometimes its useless to kill a pos 5 with temp plus main, and it would be great if I can let tempest lock on another hero and I can combo another hero without it canceling locked target.

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

@anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering can you fix tempest teleporting to the back of the creep if its far away from the creeps? Can the assembly just creep skip it better to creep skip than wasting travels back to creeps at the back.

Also all the update seems to be working really great im at 80% winrate now, your assembly only needs to add a separate combo key for only main, sometimes its useless to kill a pos 5 with temp plus main, and it would be great if I can let tempest lock on another hero and I can combo another hero without it canceling locked target.

Im at 37% winrate after 35 games... Teach me senpai

• @adjjhad said:

@anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering can you fix tempest teleporting to the back of the creep if its far away from the creeps? Can the assembly just creep skip it better to creep skip than wasting travels back to creeps at the back.

Im at 37% winrate after 35 games... Teach me senpai

Ahhh okay ill teach how I do it, first of if your in safelane which I always want since your real aim is to farm faster while your support babysit you, try to last hit as much possible and kill if you have an opportunity otherwise aim more on farming core items, midas-maelstorm-travels, then farm up your escape I mostly do dagger first since with this script is is really op when you have dagger then buy shadow blade followed up by mjolnir, then farm hex since by the time you have core items is difficult to escape from you. If the game is not finish by then upgrade shadow blade to silver edge then farm bloodthorn. I always almost win with this items.

For the gank at early stage you should lock with tempest and manually control your hero, since arc is really soft, in the late game you can silver edge and try to kill lone enemies that likes farming like anti mage and easily win game.

• @anonymouse said:

+1 please add ang separate combo key for only Main.. thanks

@anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering can you fix tempest teleporting to the back of the creep if its far away from the creeps?

fixed

update

• hero can cast ultimate on toggling some orders

• Tell me how to win on ark warden with this script? I have a wines rate of 47%, but I would like to have 55-60%. Can anyone throw off a competent video game on ark warden with this script? Against which characters do not take it in the middle and the game?

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering can you fix tempest teleporting to the back of the creep if its far away from the creeps?

fixed

update

Hi, jumpering can u add combo key for main only. I want to combo using main only while tempest doing his own combo on other enemy thanks.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

@eehjay01 said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

fixed

update

Hi, jumpering can u add combo key for main only. I want to combo using main only while tempest doing his own combo on other enemy thanks.

this question came up already, the author does not want to do it, as it is necessary to modify the script.

@eehjay01 said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

fixed

update

soon™

• @Jumpering said:

@eehjay01 said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

fixed

update

soon™

thanks jump :D

• Hey @Jumpering , great script on the Arc Warden btw. Anyway I got a suggestion about the hotkey. Can you make the hotkey summon Tempest at the nearest mouse cursor area?

Example 1 : Key F2 : Summon Tempest with TP Push ( Nearest Cursor )
    Example 2 : Key F3 : Summon Tempest and engage on Target ( Nearest Cursor )

• Bro @Jumpering there seems to be a bug on tempest travels, sometimes it doesnt travel, my settings are turned off for check creep, sometimes its okay then sometimes it wont travel. It went like this after you fixed tempest teleporting back to creeps, I think if its near any creeps then you select example top, it wont tp to that lane.

@anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering there seems to be a bug on tempest travels, sometimes it doesnt travel, my settings are turned off for check creep, sometimes its okay then sometimes it wont travel. It went like this after you fixed tempest teleporting back to creeps, I think if its near any creeps then you select example top, it wont tp to that lane.

I get the same issue, sometimes turning auto push on and off fixes and sometimes it does not

• @anonymouse said:
    Bro @Jumpering there seems to be a bug on tempest travels, sometimes it doesnt travel, my settings are turned off for check creep, sometimes its okay then sometimes it wont travel. It went like this after you fixed tempest teleporting back to creeps, I think if its near any creeps then you select example top, it wont tp to that lane.

same with me.. +plus sometimes tempest and main don't use their items when in combo