Arc Annihilation

Comments

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@Midn said:
    The author do in the first script, that would when clicked, the main combo all primal, Celje induced in mice, not with a clone together, and then two goals not podrecca, the focus is only 2 basis and a clone of one of Celje, and 2 hex on the two of you won't. In 1 script, in this respect, the implementation of good.

Автор сделай как в первом скрипте, что бы при нажатие сомбо основной все прожимал, по целе наведённой на мышки, а не с клоном вместе, а то по двум целям не подратся, фокус только 2 основой и клоном по одной целе, так и 2 хекса на двоих не повесишь. В 1 скрипте в этом плане реализация хорошая.

да, я понимаю что надо, просто я когда разрабатывал этот скрипт я забыл про эту функцию, а теперь надо довольно много переделать и переосмыслить. Так что пока хз когда я доберусь до этого. Юзай первый скрипт если хочешь эту функцию, он же тоже рабочий по идее

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

я так и делаю)) юзаю первый только бывает спарки криво кидает, не на перёд.

• tuedtvttuedtvt Posts: 2

i disabled orb walk but the main hero still walking to enemy when hold compo key, could you plwase help to check

• xalvariozxalvarioz Posts: 4

im noob idk what is the best setting for this scrip..like Orbwalking thing,and why my main hero when i doing the combo it always get closer to the enemy

@xalvarioz said:
    im noob idk what is the best setting for this scrip..like Orbwalking thing,and why my main hero when i doing the combo it always get closer to the enemy

best settings - default settings

• nastypienastypie Posts: 24

This script is fucking flawless man. Thanks so much.

edited July 2017

@Jumpering said:

@xalvarioz said:

best settings - default settings

how do i reset it?? do i need to enable everything from ensage sdk to? it is only me or when i try to do the combo the main arc always getting closer to the enemy..not trying to hit him from range

adding aiming meepo with the lowest health please

• skitzkeskitzke Posts: 30

What cancels the BoT for the clone? Anyone know? I've turned off orbwalker, what is does is when i press r for the clone it uses BoT and just cancels and runs to lane. Auto selected units is also off. And the creep it's tping on has full hp. help pls

• gentmatgentmat Posts: 37

Hey Jumpering There is a big improvement i hope you can fix :

1- Arc has all active items , If i initiate a hero that have linken he will not use any spell or items on him . can you make an option to allow break linken with flux (or any item of choice) . its fine to waste 1 flux and use all other items on him .
    now if enemy have linken he doesnt break it and he doesnt even attack this hero until manually u break it . and sometime u dont understand why hes not doing anything until u realise enemy bought one.

2- when u initiate a hero , arc use his ult first (by this 1.5 secs the enemy flee) can u make it flux enemy if hes alone then use his ult (in case there is 2 heros next to each other use Ult then bubble himself and begin attack cause its 2 heroes gank on you)

Thank you

@gentmat said:
    Hey Jumpering There is a big improvement i hope you can fix :

1- Arc has all active items , If i initiate a hero that have linken he will not use any spell or items on him . can you make an option to allow break linken with flux (or any item of choice) . its fine to waste 1 flux and use all other items on him .
    now if enemy have linken he doesnt break it and he doesnt even attack this hero until manually u break it . and sometime u dont understand why hes not doing anything until u realise enemy bought one.

2- when u initiate a hero , arc use his ult first (by this 1.5 secs the enemy flee) can u make it flux enemy if hes alone then use his ult (in case there is 2 heros next to each other use Ult then bubble himself and begin attack cause its 2 heroes gank on you)

Thank you

1. dat was a bug, fixed
    2. not sure about this (mb later)

@skitzke said:
    What cancels the BoT for the clone? Anyone know? I've turned off orbwalker, what is does is when i press r for the clone it uses BoT and just cancels and runs to lane. Auto selected units is also off. And the creep it's tping on has full hp. help pls

write this in console
    dota_player_teleport_requires_halt 1

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

New idea. Auto save ally with bubble from certain situations, for example when LC is duelling a teammate, when an ally is being attacked by ranged enemy like sniper, drow, viper etc or when WD is ulting an ally.

Yeah it works now @Jumpering .
    1- But Same error when the enemy have bkb on . If logic doesnt want to use his ult (waste it) but i see it a must . coz even if he has bkb i wanna right click him only and use bubble . and use miljonir or manta or whatever i have on me that can be active spells or items . Right now hero doesnt react to an enemy with bkb

2- Hurikine pike act strange he will use it just for the sake of doing it . even if ur next to the target or in range or outrange he will still pull himself with the pike but for obviously no reason ( i guess its a bug too) i deactivate using pike

@klaretos said:
    New idea. Auto save ally with bubble from certain situations, for example when LC is duelling a teammate, when an ally is being attacked by ranged enemy like sniper, drow, viper etc or when WD is ulting an ally.

disable auto bubble and use it manually thats the best result u ll get when saving ally cause u have to protect the good player not the "PA" or the "LC"

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

@gentmat said:

@klaretos said:

disable auto bubble and use it manually thats the best result u ll get when saving ally cause u have to protect the good player not the "PA" or the "LC"

That\s not why we re here (using skills manually). Putting the bubble correctly to save an ally is not that easy cause you need to place it in the border zone exactly and an average 2k player would need a few secs. Ideal thing would be to be able to chose which allies to help (like evader)

@klaretos No no you missunderstood me . In options press "Tempest allowed to put it automaticly" and keep the main arc 1 bubble for you to put it in the way that you like . so basicly all spells is done by the bot and 1 spell kept untouch for you . yes it takes u 1 sec to put it but u ll use it more efficient than the script i think . so 1 bubble tempest macro and 1 manual ! anyway thats just a advise . coz the script will never be able to figure which team mate to save

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

Win: 1
    Loss: 5

Help me please am i just bad?

@adjjhad said:

yes, u are just bad

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited August 2017

lol xD

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Сделай, пожалуйста: диффуза на ветра, комбо без Spark'ов (в лейте) на отдельную кнопку, комбо на Рошана.
    Кнопку, чтоб эзериал копией юзался на героя. Буду Очень благодарен! ^_^

• Еще нужно сделать что бы если ты используешь функцию напасть на врага илюзией . то он не бежал всю карту а делал тревела как можно ближе к нему и бежал от туда . а то бывает пытается всю карту пробежать

• thanks for this one, btw why ma clone alwys atck on last one enmy, i was alrdy target another one? can u help me?

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited August 2017

@whoknowme said:
    thanks for this one, btw why ma clone alwys atck on last one enmy, i was alrdy target another one? can u help me?

unlock tempest combo with the hotkey and lock the new target maybe ?

• @dawaisuka said:

@whoknowme said:
    thanks for this one, btw why ma clone alwys atck on last one enmy, i was alrdy target another one? can u help me?

hmm i means ma tempest alwys target the last hero, when i fight with another, the tempest go to the first hero

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@whoknowme said:

@dawaisuka said:

@whoknowme said:

hmm i means ma tempest alwys target the last hero, when i fight with another, the tempest go to the first hero

Hit combo key twice instead of once is what I do

• How can i download this ? i can't find it in database

• sacanudosacanudo Posts: 31
    edited August 2017

@KoreanBot said:
    How can i download this ? i can't find it in database

ae.png 32.9K
  • @sacanudo said:

@KoreanBot said:
    How can i download this ? i can't find it in database

Oh yea found it thank you

• @Chams said:

@whoknowme said:

@dawaisuka said:

@whoknowme said:

Hit combo key twice instead of once is what I do

can u explain detaild broo? pls? ^^ thanks btw

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited August 2017

press combo key one time and then combo key again, hit the button 2 times FeelsGoodMan

• staypstayp Posts: 56

bot kept spamming skills/items on towers/building suddenly, can you fix it please? @Jumpering

Ability cant target heroes

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

When i press combo my main hero uses ulti and after that for few sec they go back and dont attack hero at all, like they wants to attack someone else or do something else, all setings are default, what did i wrong?

• Combo on building :amk:

• @Katsumi said:
    When i press combo my main hero uses ulti and after that for few sec they go back and dont attack hero at all, like they wants to attack someone else or do something else, all setings are default, what did i wrong?

same

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@danielbhte said:

@Katsumi said:

same

Hit combo key twice really quick instead of just once, it is still targeting previous enemy.

• Ability can't target heroes kappa

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@Goldenfroze said:
    Ability can't target heroes kappa

@Jumpering +

@Katsumi said:

Cant help you if i cant see any errors from ur console. For me all working fine

@Jumpering said:

@Katsumi said:

It happens to me too, but it doesn't give any error

@Swamttert said:

@Jumpering said:

@Katsumi said:

It happens to me too, but it doesn't give any error

in exp version?

I think its trying to use midas on buildings/heroes

and yes in exp version

@stayp said:
    I think its trying to use midas on buildings/heroes

should be fixed now

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

@Jumpering said:

@Katsumi said:

What Chams suggested is working, so i think the hero indeed is still targeting previous enemy if u press ulti just one time, pressing 2 times combo key quick helps.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited August 2017

How about tempest will lock on Axe for example and your default combo will combo on another hero like invo.
    I know it will need a rework again :kappajail: maybe Arc crappa :chupika:

• @Jumpering said:

@adjjhad said:

yes, u are just bad

recommend build ?

• His high winrate is extremely misleading as he plays almost entirely in party queue games. (there are stacks that have 90%+ winrates over thousands of matches)

I had a 90%+ winrate playing in stacks with Techies in previous patches and had many 40+ kill games, so party queue matches are almost completely irrelevant for evaluating builds.

He seems to max Q first followed by E and ultimate at 6 and he levels W starting at 9 or 10 and ultimate again at 11.

Wraith Band -> Aquila -> Midas -> Brown Boots -> Maelstrom -> BoTs -> Mjollnir

Blink, Hex, Dagon, etc. also seem to be purchased in the lategame.

@axischris said:
    His high winrate is extremely misleading as he plays almost entirely in party queue games. (there are stacks that have 90%+ winrates over thousands of matches)

I had a 90%+ winrate playing in stacks with Techies in previous patches and had many 40+ kill games, so party queue matches are almost completely irrelevant for evaluating builds.

He seems to max Q first followed by E and ultimate at 6 and he levels W starting at 9 or 10 and ultimate again at 11.

Wraith Band -> Aquila -> Midas -> Brown Boots -> Maelstrom -> BoTs -> Mjollnir

Blink, Hex, Dagon, etc. also seem to be purchased in the lategame.

I'd like to see one of your replays, could you provide me a match id or your nick in private? :ditto2:
    And which techies are you using?