Arc Annihilation

Comments

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited June 2017

@youfuckinghacker said:
    Can you make key for pushing? like press 1 push top,2 push mid and 3 push bot

this would be awesome, by pressing the hotkey it should automatic activate farm mode on the lane (1,2,3) and deactivate after tempest is dead

• staypstayp Posts: 56

Thanks for the updates @Jumpering! Can you also update the BoT countdown timer on the item panel so that it is accurate and we know exactly when to use tempest for push without the few seconds trimmed off from the error?

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@stayp said:
    Thanks for the updates @Jumpering! Can you also update the BoT countdown timer on the item panel so that it is accurate and we know exactly when to use tempest for push without the few seconds trimmed off from the error?

Its actually accurate, you just have to see if there is enemy creeps againts your creeps before it will travel, but I really liked how it traveled before, like even if there are no enemy creep it will use BoT, now if you want to use manual push location you must wait for the enemy creeps to show, then it will travel.

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@Chams said:

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:
    you can add the function to disable orbwalker?

you can set "[Orbwalking] min range" to 1000
    and disable "[Orbwalking] Go beyond of selected range"

What do I need to change to make it stop walking towards creeps and standing on them then moving to next creep when pushing?

Anyone know? I want it to just stand still and attack but it keeps constantly moving away from or towards stationery creeps which is really not what I want. I only want it moving when the creeps are dead and it needs to move forward to next wave.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited June 2017

@Chams написал:

@Chams said:

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:

What do I need to change to make it stop walking towards creeps and standing on them then moving to next creep when pushing?

Anyone know? I want it to just stand still and attack but it keeps constantly moving away from or towards stationery creeps which is really not what I want. I only want it moving when the creeps are dead and it needs to move forward to next wave.

https://gfycat.com/JadedWelltodoArizonaalligatorlizard

@Jumpering said:

@Chams написал:

@Chams said:

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:

I think I did that and if the creeps move towards you it tries to back a little bit to keep them at the range set. Not noticeable late game really but early game it is

@Jumpering said:

@Chams написал:

@Chams said:

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:

This only work if your walking to the lane bro, if your double use BoTs it will not have that range

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Please make the menu with used items a little closer. On a widescreen monitor doesn't fit with minimum uiscale. ;с

Thanks in advance.

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@Chams написал:

@Chams said:

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:

This only work if your walking to the lane bro, if your double use BoTs it will not have that range

dunno bro, what are u talking about?
    https://gfycat.com/RashBiodegradableIguanodon

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@Chams написал:

@Chams said:

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:

I'll try figure out how to make a gif from gameplay and post what it does for me as well as settings I use.

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

Jumpering i need you advice how to take advantage of this incredibly script, im always outfarming everyone in the game easy and have godlike streak everygame but still keep losing, im playing at very low mmr so its strange what im doing wrong, because i have around 50% win rate, idk what is wrong if its my item build or my strategy, help pls.

• @Katsumi said:
    Jumpering i need you advice how to take advantage of this incredibly script, im always outfarming everyone in the game easy and have godlike streak everygame but still keep losing, im playing at very low mmr so its strange what im doing wrong, because i have around 50% win rate, idk what is wrong if its my item build or my strategy, help pls.

maybe brain?

• danielbhtedanielbhte Posts: 39

@Katsumi said:

brain.exe

edited July 2017

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@Chams написал:

@Chams said:

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:

Ah I am sorry bro @Jumpering maybe because I tested it with an enemy and I have blink dagger, it blinks infront of the hero then tries to orbwalk back at that range. Btw what is the best setting if you use blink dagger and the enemy is close, what ever I set to blink settings if my enemy is close it will blink next to it, but if my enemy is far then blink settings work if you set min range it gives you distance.

Also is there an option for auto unagrro tower for exp version? And since the patch that gives exp for deny, it would also be great I guess to let double deny during auto push.

@Katsumi said:

You need to play your main hero well, and not rely on the combo hotkey, what I do now is I lock on a target with double and play my main by myself, only problem is If you have lots of disables the combo key is far much better, because it uses timings for disables, but most of the time I try to lock then I will juke kill the enemy by myself. But if Lord @Jumpering will make separate combo for main, I think this assembly would be unstoppable.

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

@anonymouse said:

@Katsumi said:

You need to play your main hero well, and not rely on the combo hotkey, what I do now is I lock on a target with double and play my main by myself, only problem is If you have lots of disables the combo key is far much better, because it uses timings for disables, but most of the time I try to lock then I will juke kill the enemy by myself. But if Lord @Jumpering will make separate combo for main, I think this assembly would be unstoppable.

and how do I lock on a hero? I still don't get this part.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Venom said:

@anonymouse said:

@Katsumi said:

You press you hot-key for "Tempest Combo" then hoover your mouse over a hero you want to lock onto.

Can add double to attack Phoenix egg and aim lowest health meepo bro @Jumpering having a hard time so far againts them. Thanks

@Jet said:

@Venom said:

@anonymouse said:

@Katsumi said:

You press you hot-key for "Tempest Combo" then hoover your mouse over a hero you want to lock onto.

Even if I plan on doing a full combo?

@Venom said:

@Jet said:

@Venom said:

@anonymouse said:

@Katsumi said:

Even if I plan on doing a full combo?

You have two options, first is you can lock a target and let tempest kill it while you try to assist double, or make a full combo with tempest.

If you are roaming or hunting and then if you see an enemy you can fast combo it with main and double but if you are pushing or defending its best to let double do damage first, then wait again for the cd then if team engage, then do a full combo on a target.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

when you do that you could clone to hit the chosen target and the main different? and pliz about the old Assembly don't forget it I'm more impressed yet.

Could there be some logic for the clone to follow enemy into the fog of war? I realize that when holding on the combo key, the clone would stop following and casting spells the moment enemy got into the fog.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Venom said:
    Could there be some logic for the clone to follow enemy into the fog of war? I realize that when holding on the combo key, the clone would stop following and casting spells the moment enemy got into the fog.

This

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@Venom said:

+++ @Jumpering

@Swamttert said:

@Venom said:

+++ @Jumpering

also please dont stop clone from unlocking target even if we release combo key, in a team fight so hard if u run away and lock at the same time, since after combo clone would not lock on target.

edited July 2017

Sorry to be constantly asking for improvements, but I hope you don't mind @Jumpering
    I realize that in late game team fights, the assembly would adamantly refuse to start its combo if the enemy has a liken or bkb on them. This has caused me several fights, and potentially games.

While I am new to DotA, shouldn't it be better if the assembly would start the combo still (since I am going to die if I hold combo and do nothing) and at least break the linken with a spell from my clone or myself so I can start killing my enemy? As for BKB, at least starting a clone would help in the DPS rather than just waiting for death.

Even better if there's some logic (maybe for @Admin SDK) to code to determine whether to pick off a nearby low health that is not locked rather than a bkb so the spells cooldown wouldn't be wasted? I am not too sure about how or if this is even logical/good in terms of decision making, but I remember L# had something similar when it comes to picking targets. Was it something like 'Target carries'? I don't quite remember too.

Lastly, I think the auto-push can be improved by checking for the creep health and whether it can survive before teleporting over. As currently, I have to check the wave and make sure its safe., and sometimes it might pick a wave that is dying, causing the teleport to cancel halfway.

@Venom said:
    Sorry to be constantly asking for improvements, but I hope you don't mind @Jumpering
    I realize that in late game team fights, the assembly would adamantly refuse to start its combo if the enemy has a liken or bkb on them. This has caused me several fights, and potentially games.

While I am new to DotA, shouldn't it be better if the assembly would start the combo still (since I am going to die if I hold combo and do nothing) and at least break the linken with a spell from my clone or myself so I can start killing my enemy? As for BKB, at least starting a clone would help in the DPS rather than just waiting for death.

Even better if there's some logic (maybe for @Admin SDK) to code to determine whether to pick off a nearby low health that is not locked rather than a bkb so the spells cooldown wouldn't be wasted? I am not too sure about how or if this is even logical/good in terms of decision making, but I remember L# had something similar when it comes to picking targets. Was it something like 'Target carries'? I don't quite remember too.

Lastly, I think the auto-push can be improved by checking for the creep health and whether it can survive before teleporting over. As currently, I have to check the wave and make sure its safe., and sometimes it might pick a wave that is dying, causing the teleport to cancel halfway.

I can't say I've noticed the bkb or linkens issue but I tend to mainly rat or just combo non bkb people. Will keep an eye out.

The creep wave thing is something I experience multiple times. It should maybe only tp to the closest creep to base in the wave which would not be getting attacked as it is at the back or just the ranged creep maybe. Also a check so if it's already in lane it won't tp back to a new creep wave it should just push from where it is. Sometimes I walk into lane and spawn autopush it kills that wave but then tp to a wave that has just spawned or is far away not near creeps.

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

I can't say I've noticed the bkb or linkens issue but I tend to mainly rat or just combo non bkb people. Will keep an eye out.

The creep wave thing is something I experience multiple times. It should maybe only tp to the closest creep to base in the wave which would not be getting attacked as it is at the back or just the ranged creep maybe. Also a check so if it's already in lane it won't tp back to a new creep wave it should just push from where it is. Sometimes I walk into lane and spawn autopush it kills that wave but then tp to a wave that has just spawned or is far away not near creeps.

For me I can combo and cancel linken based on my item usage settings, the only thing I am worried is that I always set the item usage to combo with hex first, but if I do that with a linken hero my hex would be wasted, my suggestion is to have the assembly check if there is a linken or am aghs, and uses flux first or we can set to what item/skill to use to cancel linken.

Bro @Jumpering there is still this bug that it spam spark in mid and not pushing, also if double push ahead of wave and travels is off cooldown it will tp at the back to the wave, wasting the travel cooldown.

@anonymouse написал:

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

For me I can combo and cancel linken based on my item usage settings, the only thing I am worried is that I always set the item usage to combo with hex first, but if I do that with a linken hero my hex would be wasted, my suggestion is to have the assembly check if there is a linken or am aghs, and uses flux first or we can set to what item/skill to use to cancel linken.

he never will use hex, dagon, eb if target has linken. And doesnt matter ur settings in item selection

@anonymouse написал:
    Bro @Jumpering there is still this bug that it spam spark in mid and not pushing, also if double push ahead of wave and travels is off cooldown it will tp at the back to the wave, wasting the travel cooldown.

ok, next time when u got this, show me this lines from ur console

the best way for auto pushing it's just doing tp by urself and activate autopushing

also added bear and phoenix's egg as targets for combo
    (if phoenix will use supernova you need to reselect egg)

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

he never will use hex, dagon, eb if target has linken. And doesnt matter ur settings in item selection

@anonymouse написал:

the best way for auto pushing it's just doing tp by urself and activate autopushing

But for sure am aghs it uses hex, because I got hex when trying to combo him with his aghs. Also sometimes I go tp in a lane and just send my double to that lane, but I dont know after it kills the wave it travels back to another wave at the back.

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

@anonymouse написал:

But for sure am aghs it uses hex, because I got hex when trying to combo him with his aghs. Also sometimes I go tp in a lane and just send my double to that lane, but I dont know after it kills the wave it travels back to another wave at the back.

i will check am agh

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

@anonymouse написал:

But for sure am aghs it uses hex, because I got hex when trying to combo him with his aghs.

done

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

@anonymouse написал:

But for sure am aghs it uses hex, because I got hex when trying to combo him with his aghs.

done

thanks bro for all the hardwork! Btw is it really like that before level 6 you can target a hero before you get lvel 6? The previous assembly was good because before level 6 I can target lock already, and it makes it easier to first blood. Now we have to ulti>then lock - rather that just ulti at level 6 then immediately cast flux.

edited July 2017

*CANT target a hero...

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

@anonymouse написал:

done

thanks bro for all the hardwork! Btw is it really like that before level 6 you can target a hero before you get lvel 6? The previous assembly was good because before level 6 I can target lock already, and it makes it easier to first blood. Now we have to ulti>then lock - rather that just ulti at level 6 then immediately cast flux.

its working, but will not draw hero's icon (before first summon)

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

@Chams said:

@Venom said:

@anonymouse написал:

done

its working, but will not draw hero's icon (before first summon)

I guess its better to let it draw an icon, to make sure its lock. But its okay, not a big deal. Thanks bro!

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited July 2017

There is a question: why in combo Diffuse not used for the purpose under the action of Eul's?
    Because invulnerability is interrupted and the target deceleration is obtained from purge.
    And Blade mail is activated immediately on call copies even when the enemy not breathes in her direction.
    Another question to the use Phase boots.
    The idea is to make the ability to push using the scroll as travel boots, when a lot of creeps gathered at the tower.
    Position in the settings items used in combination in two lines, please.
    Sorry for the curve English. Thanks in advance :)

edited July 2017

Bro @Jumpering can you fix tempest teleporting back of the wave if I creep skip? In some situation I teleport for example the shrine and send my double top to skip creeps but if clone travels is off cooldown it will tp back to the creeps and wasting travels, you need to manually stop travels from clone, but the downside is it wont have travels when double is off cooldown.

Can also add drum of endurance during push? since its unlimited when you dont consume the main drum. Thanks bro! @Jumpering

• kenboonkenboon Posts: 7

now should use Arc Annihilation or Arc Annihilation[experimental] ?

• ashthesonashtheson Posts: 7

awsome! love it! arc is rly a strong hero! thank you for this one :ditto2:

• animeoutanimeout Posts: 6

Any tips on how to use this most efficiently ? Like should just split push with it or do Tempest combos and just team fight (dagon build)

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited July 2017

@animeout said:
    Any tips on how to use this most efficiently ? Like should just split push with it or do Tempest combos and just team fight (dagon build)

depends on picks & early game as usual

@dawaisuka said:

@animeout said:

depends on picks & early game as usual

I am not a Arc Warden player so correct me if I am wrong, but the main parts of this script are just the Combo (in teamf ights) and the split/auto push and everything else is pretty much useless right ? (I mean the things that can be done via hotkeys)

@animeout said:

You must do both, I usually split push then if team fights and I have items like maelstorm or orchid etc I usually tp and combo and help the team, then after the fight I go back to split push then end the game.

I am building my arc with both split and fighting (mjol, manta, bloodthorn, vyse) and usually have my tempest teamfight (as its more skilled than me Kappa) and use my main hero to split push.

I am double minded about Manta and Necrobooks though, they kinda feel not that good, same with MKB/skadi. Built them but felt they were just useless or impactless.
    Like for manta, the only way it would make sense is if I go stats item to power the illusions too.

@animeout said:
    I am building my arc with both split and fighting (mjol, manta, bloodthorn, vyse) and usually have my tempest teamfight (as its more skilled than me Kappa) and use my main hero to split push.

I am double minded about Manta and Necrobooks though, they kinda feel not that good, same with MKB/skadi. Built them but felt they were just useless or impactless.
    Like for manta, the only way it would make sense is if I go stats item to power the illusions too.

MKB is a great item always get it you can see the ministuns and its just a great item.
    I think manta is only good for confusing the enemy and it does slightly help when pushing but the illusions do little to no damage.
    Skadi is crap from my experience with it, bloodthorn is better option

Can you update so when pushing it doesn't stop at T3, it goes further. At moment it will stop unless there are creeps there to draw it up higher.

mini upd

• redesign for item toggler (for low resolutions)

https://gfycat.com/BitterQuarterlyAngelfish

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

The author do in the first script, that would when clicked, the main combo all primal, Celje induced in mice, not with a clone together, and then two goals not podrecca, the focus is only 2 basis and a clone of one of Celje, and 2 hex on the two of you won't. In 1 script, in this respect, the implementation of good.

Автор сделай как в первом скрипте, что бы при нажатие сомбо основной все прожимал, по целе наведённой на мышки, а не с клоном вместе, а то по двум целям не подратся, фокус только 2 основой и клоном по одной целе, так и 2 хекса на двоих не повесишь. В 1 скрипте в этом плане реализация хорошая.