Arc Annihilation

Comments

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

I found that when using auto push on the tempest he will not use some items to help push such as necrobook and manta. and if you click them manually they wont push they'll just stand still. New UI is much cleaner looking though which is great

autopush after using combo like the old version would be great too if there is no enemy heroes in the area

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

You can just turn on auto push back on after combo and it will push.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited May 2017

@habsfan said:
    You can just turn on auto push back on after combo and it will push.

Yea, but not really efficient, because it automatically do a tempest combo when it sees a hero and the stop pushing, so if your not focusing on your tempest double it will stop pushing.

I think @Jumpering just need to add new features on the old assembly instead of making a new assembly, because the old one is already pretty good, just need more features, like the auto pushing selection, do a tempest combo in auto pushing etc

@anonymouse said:
    Hey bro, definitely good prediction on sparks now and the magnetic field. Here are some of the few things I think need to be fixed/added/readded

*Movable Panel for Tempest combo and Auto push settings
    *Status if Auto Push settings is active/inactive- the previous assembly is a toggle so its much easier to know if its in auto push or not.
    *Items not working correctly - Travel boots sometimes doesnt work/ shadow blade is not being used when in tempest combo lock mode/ dagger has no blink settings
    *Auto push settings is turned off after a tempest combo or enemy is out of vision.
    *There is no only main combo mode - good if your targeting soft heroes with tempest double and your aiming another one.
    *Sometimes if you push ahead of your creeps it travel back to creeps at the back.
    *It doesnt lock after enemy uses manta

Also an additional feature would be nice if in a scenario you see an enemy in map, summon tempest double and it automatically tp to that position - nearest creep or tower, great for teamfight.

Also if you tempest lock an enemy it should use travel boots nearest to that enemy not walk, walking to the enemy is only useful if the enemy is like within 1000 range, but when your far like on the other lane, i think it should use travel.

I will just add if I see more things that would be nice for your assembly, thanks man!

update - I also found out that using the main and tempest combo key deactivates tempest combo and auto push, I guess this is okay in the sense you want to combo a enemy, in this case I hope you can add another key for only main combo, and wont disable tempest lock, like the last game I had there was a huskar and dazzle combo, so I used the old assembly and use clone lock on dazzle and I aim huskar on my main hero, got a double kill :4head: I guess it would be nice to have that feature again in the new assembly.

• manunit92manunit92 Posts: 25

I've given up on this hero. Game put me in a smurf tier and now I can't win any games to save my life.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited May 2017

upd for exp version

• fixed bug with inactive illusions
    • added silver and shadowblade support
    • info & autoPush panels are now movable (check menu)
    • added blink settings
    • added necrobook & manta for autopushing (also without tempest)
    • fixed bug with melee necr in combo
    edited May 2017

@Jumpering said:
    upd for exp version

• added blink settings

Thanks bro, will check now. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

Just tried it now, really impressive I like how it calculates for spark better now and the push is really op using the magnetic field infront, thanks for the movable panels and the red box and green box for active and inactive push.

Whats missing now I guess is adding a option to automatically push using abilities after a tempest combo with push if the enemy dies or goes out of vision. Also would be great if we have another key for main combo, I mean only main, no main + tempest, great for aiming two enemies at same time and not disturbing the tempest locked target. Thanks man

• planksmithplanksmith Posts: 16

@Jumpering said:
    upd for exp version

• added blink settings

could you make the item panel movable too? much appreciated!

edited May 2017

really like the progress so far, just having a hard time having no main combo key, my tempest is aiming what I am aiming and I wanted it to kill another hero.

problems so far:

*travel boots sometimes not working on selected location and it travels back to the creep wave if it pushing after.
    *its better to use the magnetic field also in laning not just near tower for faster pushing if its not near enemies tower great for defending also.
    *no only main combo key
    *auto push should have an option to remain on after pushing with tempest combo also with default combo

cheers!

• AqvaAqva Posts: 6

Not sure why, the skill never been use in main or tempest. and also even i off the orbwalk, the tempest still following close to enemy

@Aqva написал:
    Not sure why, the skill never been use in main or tempest. and also even i off the orbwalk, the tempest still following close to enemy

updated

• hleshles Posts: 23

Confused - you say updated but Github shows 19 days ago?

@hles написал:
    Confused - you say updated but Github shows 19 days ago?

update for experimental version

• hleshles Posts: 23

Thanks!

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

In clone mode it is canceling shadowblade to use a spark wraith. Also please make the item panel moveable. Love the new script.

@badbreath said:
    In clone mode it is canceling shadowblade to use a spark wraith. Also please make the item panel moveable. Love the new script.

Yup, and it also cancels shadow blade when midas is off cooldown, and auto push is cancelled when it uses spark spam

• planksmithplanksmith Posts: 16

@anonymouse said:

@badbreath said:

Yup, and it also cancels shadow blade when midas is off cooldown, and auto push is cancelled when it uses spark spam

ups for this

@planksmith said:

@anonymouse said:

@badbreath said:

ups for this

God I wish I can use this assembly, really having a hard time when tempest combo/auto pushing etc gets cancelled when using the default combo.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@anonymouse said:

@planksmith said:

@anonymouse said:

@badbreath said:

ups for this

God I wish I can use this assembly, really having a hard time when tempest combo/auto pushing etc gets cancelled when using the default combo.

Then don't use the expiremental version...

@Jet said:

@anonymouse said:

@planksmith said:

@anonymouse said:

@badbreath said:

ups for this

Then don't use the expiremental version...

I dont use it, but the logic for the push and auto push setting is excellent with the new one so I have no choice sometimes I have to use it, comparing the previous assembly with the new one the logic is so much better for pushing, and auto combo while pushing is op.

edited May 2017

upd for exp version

• added rod of atos, solar and medallion to combo
    • also tempest will use linken on main hero in combo and will use solar & medallion on mainhero only in default combo
    • now item panel is movable
    • fixed bug with abilities from invis

thanks guys for your feedbacks, but i'm not sure, that i will make multi ordering system in near future (cuz for this i need to rewrite many shit)

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

xD

edited May 2017

@Jumpering said:
    upd for exp version

• also tempest will use linken on main hero in combo and will use solar & medallion on mainhero only in default combo

thanks guys for your feedbacks, but i'm not sure, that i will make multi ordering system in near future (cuz for this i need to rewrite many shit)

Thanks for the update bro! Especially the new added items and the invi fix also I think I found out why it does not travel sometimes, because the item panel cooldown for travel boots is delayed, when it says its ready to use you look at tempest there still like 3-5 seconds remaining.

Also is there a way to lock a enemy and aiming another hero with combo only with main? Tempest combo lock is deactivated when using combo, which is correct because the default combo includes the tempest combo, anyways your assembly getting better by every update! cheers!

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:
    upd for exp version

Thanks for the update bro! Especially the new added items and the invi fix also I think I found out why it does not travel sometimes, because the item panel cooldown for travel boots is delayed, when it says its ready to use you look at tempest there still like 3-5 seconds remaining.

Also is there a way to lock a enemy and aiming another hero with combo only with main? Tempest combo lock is deactivated when using combo, which is correct because the default combo includes the tempest combo, anyways your assembly getting better by every update! cheers!

At me too so it is very bad.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@Jumpering said:
    upd for exp version

Please disable Range

• MidnMidn Posts: 180
    edited May 2017

that would be correct when the clone beat the opponent who kicked the goal, and the main could beat the other, and then when you start to put on the main character spark the purpose of aiming hero is lost, and the clone is not what makes, that hex 2 will not hang opponents. the tip of the clone on the enemy would be exactly the same as in the first script on the arc, he ran and beat the opponent, not too close and tailgating.

edited May 2017

thank you.

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

option to deactivate auto midas or add midas to item panel in exp version

@dawaisuka написал:
    add midas to item panel in exp version

its here

Midas is still being used while invi, died trying to escape with sb and my hero passed neuts and it midas a neuts while invi lol

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@anonymouse said:
    Midas is still being used while invi, died trying to escape with sb and my hero passed neuts and it midas a neuts while invi lol

+1

edited May 2017

upd for exp version

• fixed bug with midas
    • removed attack range from illusions
    • minor fixes
  • wasak1wasak1 Posts: 12

i really think you should keep the layout of arc annihilation for this experimental version. cause this new experimental version confuses me

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51

Exp version feels a little bit worse then 1 update before, especially pushing

edited May 2017

@Jumpering said:
    upd for exp version

• fixed bug with midas
    • removed attack range from illusions
    • minor fixes

Thanks for the fix bro, btw did you found out why sometimes its not using travel boots in auto pushing? And why it teleports back to the back of the creep wave if I send it way after the creep wave? Also it doesnt seem to kill illusions/forge spirits in lane, it just passes through them, then when tempest is so far infront from my creeps, it tps back again to the back.

But I am getting used to the exp version, really great in logic for push, it tries to last hit every creep and it doesnt use disables together which is golden. I guess whats lacking with the exp version is the separate combo key without tempest, like before you can lock a target (soft heroes or heroes that stays at the back ex sniper, apa etc) and you can combo melee carry without your tempest lock deactivating. Basically like before tempest can kill the back line heroes, while I combo my main with their front liners. Thanks man. But really impressed with the new exp version.

play 2 Assemblies, new put only because of the push of the table.

would you say its safe to start using the new version in games or should i keep using the original?

Can tempest double cast flux when its in range of flux and not based on tempest range? And also tempest lock when its in vision range during auto push with tempest lock on? Would be really great! Also I miss the feature we had before when you spam spark and it doesnt cancel tempest lock/auto pushing thanks bro! @Jumpering

• ensei89ensei89 Posts: 9

in arcwarden exp ver.... always use necro first berfore tp push

@ensei89 написал:
    in arcwarden exp ver.... always use necro first berfore tp push

just tested, and thats not true

@anonymouse написал:
    Can tempest double cast flux when its in range of flux and not based on tempest range?

its already working like you want

And also tempest lock when its in vision range during auto push with tempest lock on?

dont understad you bro

Also I miss the feature we had before when you spam spark and it doesnt cancel tempest lock/auto pushing thanks bro!

its cuz new order system in exp version working like that (one order in one time), but i think i will change this (but I do not know how soon)

@G1B написал:
    would you say its safe to start using the new version in games or should i keep using the original?

at this time im using only exp version

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

Probably one of the best assembly on Ensage atm. Good work Jumpering!

• ihatevimihatevim Posts: 19

Some cool stuff you could add in:

-save teammates with bubble
    -don't double bubble (check if you're already standing in bubble)
    -don't uselessly flux (check player projected direction and whether its near other units)

@ihatevim написал:
    Some cool stuff you could add in:

-save teammates with bubble
    -don't double bubble (check if you're already standing in bubble)
    -don't uselessly flux (check player projected direction and whether its near other units)

1. i can add this, but this spell is very situational
    2. its already here
    3. I already thought about it, and came to the conclusion that it is more profitable to use immediately than later. But its not hard to add this function
  • ChamsChams Posts: 98

What mmr and item build you guys use with this?

4k mmr lose every game mjolnir orchid etc. Early to mid game is good but as soon as it goes late it's gg hero is useless as meta us melee heroes that stomp you in bubble

@Chams написал:
    What mmr and item build you guys use with this?

4k mmr lose every game mjolnir orchid etc. Early to mid game is good but as soon as it goes late it's gg hero is useless as meta us melee heroes that stomp you in bubble

midas -> maelstorm -> blade mail or up to mjolnir -> travel boots -> blink -> [mkb + bkb] or [hex + bloodthorn] -> moonshard

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169
    edited June 2017

Problem found:
    When i use travel with the main hero, even if the Tempest has no cooldown, it doesn't TP.
    Example: Use travel with main - Invoke tempest and press push button - The tempest doesn't tp even if it has no CD

EDIT: Another one is: The tempest TPed in bot lane, once he killed the creep wave he started spamming Spark in the same spot without moving, failing the push.

@Swamttert написал:
    Problem found:
    When i use travel with the main hero, even if the Tempest has no cooldown, it doesn't TP.
    Example: Use travel with main - Invoke tempest and press push button - The tempest doesn't tp even if it has no CD

EDIT: Another one is: The tempest TPed in bot lane, once he killed the creep wave he started spamming Spark in the same spot without moving, failing the push.

https://gfycat.com/CavernousNegligibleGrison

edited June 2017

@Jumpering написал:

@ensei89 написал:

And also tempest lock when its in vision range during auto push with tempest lock on?

dont understad you bro

Ah sorry bro if I wasnt clear, I mean like for example tempest double is auto pushing with tempest lock on, but you have vision on an enemy like sniper but its out the tempest attack range, it doesnt lock to it, or another example is with support just watching your tempest with vision from ward better to immedietly lock on the target if its in vision, not when its in attack range. I think it would be helpful to try to kill an enemy if its in vision of your tempest. Really good if building shadow blade.

Also I know why it doesnt tp when you select a lane like for example top lane, its because tempest checks if there are enemy creeps before it teleport, if there is no enemy creeps it will walk and wait till it sees it then teleport.

Also I think you need to add option to kill summon units, its doesnt kill ilussions/forge spirits/veno wards, it will walk pass them, good if your enemy is creep skipping. Thanks bro for all hard work, this is all onmy my suggestions, if you think its not worth to put into your assembly thats okay :)

edited June 2017

@Jumpering написал:

@Swamttert написал:
    Problem found:

https://gfycat.com/CavernousNegligibleGrison

You need to push when there is enemy creep in lane, if you select for example top lane and there is no enemy creep it will wait until it see it then travels.

Also I think the tempest is spamming wrath is a bug, happend to me when i was jungling with tempest and even if there all creep is dead it will spam spark in location.