Arc Annihilation

Comments

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

@badbreath said:

@ultiworld said:
    I played three games, but still cant figure out how the clone mode works. Do I need to press it together with combo button? or should I just leave it on and the clone will fight automatically?

Turn on clone mode. Move mouse over target. You will notice the enemy's picture now next to where it says clone mode. Hit R and your clone will automatically go after him using all items. You Don't have to press anything else. Need to turn clone mode off and back on again to reset to nothing once fight is over.

So its like after locking an enemy with clone mode, I can just leave the clone alone and focus on using my main?

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Yes exactly

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@Jumpering Also one more is When i use shadow blade can it not use the ghost spell 1st ? Only use the ghost spell after it hits the enemy with shadow blade , because whenever i shadow blade near an enemy my clone will use its ghost spell then the shadow blade will ware off . Please correct this :) thanks alot !!

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Hey bro can you make your assembly check if racks has been taken? It auto push on already pushed lanes. Thanks man!

• jokers1990jokers1990 Posts: 17

anyone knows why it injects but doesn show in menu during in game? it was working fine the day before

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@Alvin92 написал:
    @Jumpering Also one more is When i use shadow blade can it not use the ghost spell 1st ? Only use the ghost spell after it hits the enemy with shadow blade , because whenever i shadow blade near an enemy my clone will use its ghost spell then the shadow blade will ware off . Please correct this :) thanks alot !!

ghost spell is it spark?

@anonymouse написал:
    Hey bro can you make your assembly check if racks has been taken? It auto push on already pushed lanes. Thanks man!

will try to add this in next release

@jokers1990 написал:
    anyone knows why it injects but doesn show in menu during in game? it was working fine the day before

still have this issue?

@Jumpering yes spark. :)

• kingacekingace Posts: 39

I don't know if it's even possible, but could you make it so that auto-midas prioritize ranged lane creeps and big neutrals instead of closest in range?

@kingace написал:
    I don't know if it's even possible, but could you make it so that auto-midas prioritize ranged lane creeps and big neutrals instead of closest in range?

Midas is used on the thickest units in the radius, and not on the nearest ones

• jokers1990jokers1990 Posts: 17

@jokers1990 написал:

still have this issue?

working now ty

@anonymouse написал:

Or maybe better just to add which lane to push, although auto push is great, but you just dont know where it will push. Maybe the default is what we have now, or you can select what lane to push and it push to that lane only. Thanks bro

• rajuritikrajuritik Posts: 3

for me i just turned off use travel boots

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse написал:

Or maybe better just to add which lane to push, although auto push is great, but you just dont know where it will push. Maybe the default is what we have now, or you can select what lane to push and it push to that lane only. Thanks bro

Being able to choose which lane to push would be really great. Another thing is can we have auto Mjollnir on attacked creep during auto push?

@ultiworld said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse написал:

Being able to choose which lane to push would be really great. Another thing is can we have auto Mjollnir on attacked creep during auto push?

+1 on MJ on creeps ;)

• BlackSharpBlackSharp Posts: 36

@ultiworld said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse написал:

+2

• gabbergabber Posts: 21

Doesn't work after upd.Plz fix

edited May 2017

hey bro been practicing this arc warden and your assembly for months now I would like to make some few suggestions.

1: Hunt Mode - in hunt mode your tempest double tries to roam hunt their jungle or places they might go, bot can tp to lower shrine or upper shrine or creeps then use shadow blade to scout and kill an enemy he sees. Sometimes this is great if you have a farming game and they dont go out of fog.

2: Safer Farm - tempest double tries to auto push with escape (shadow blade/blink), since the nerf they made with tempest double bounty and ilussion, its great to have an option to escape if they see an enemy to avoid tempest double getting farmed.

3: Auto push update: If tempest double sees an enemy while its in auto push, it tries to lock and kill the enemy, instead of just farming and not aiming any hero, you can add an toggle for this, since its also great to just push.

4: Auto push lane marker: mark a lane to push, since sometimes its pushes to the lane that has complete towers and some lane just has one tower, better to keep enemies at bay on the lane most pushed.

5: Auto Mjolnir on creeps: use mjolnir on creeps and not just on necro.

These are the only suggestions I can make and will try to add more if I think something about the assembly would be better.

Also these are a few problems I am having with your assembly:

When you have shadow blade and lock on a target, it uses shadow blade but doesnt seem to do a combo with the target, it just hides in invi.

When using your combo key and aiming another hero, sometimes tempest double does not aim the lock target it follows my combo mode target.

In summary your assembly is great, and just needs some more features. Thanks man!

@anonymouse said:
    hey bro been practicing this arc warden and your assembly for months now I would like to make some few suggestions.

1: Hunt Mode - in hunt mode your tempest double tries to roam hunt their jungle or places they might go, bot can tp to lower shrine or upper shrine or creeps then use shadow blade to scout and kill an enemy he sees. Sometimes this is great if you have a farming game and they dont go out of fog.

2: Safer Farm - tempest double tries to auto push with escape (shadow blade/blink), since the nerf they made with tempest double bounty and ilussion, its great to have an option to escape if they see an enemy to avoid tempest double getting farmed.

3: Auto push update: If tempest double sees an enemy while its in auto push, it tries to lock and kill the enemy, instead of just farming and not aiming any hero, you can add an toggle for this, since its also great to just push.

4: Auto push lane marker: mark a lane to push, since sometimes its pushes to the lane that has complete towers and some lane just has one tower, better to keep enemies at bay on the lane most pushed.

These are the only suggestions I can make and will try to add more if I think something about the assembly would be better.

When you have shadow blade and lock on a target, it uses shadow blade but doesnt seem to do a combo with the target, it just hides in invi.

When using your combo key and aiming another hero, sometimes tempest double does not aim the lock target it follows my combo mode target.

In summary your assembly is great, and just needs some more features. Thanks man!

good suggestion :D . personally i've use this script for already 80 games. 65% winrate . if i buy dotabuff plus ill be able to rank as top 100 as i believe. @Jumpering thanks for this script i really hope you update it , since the last update it couldn't work. Also improve this script as it really helps :D !! ALOT ! thanks !

edited May 2017

@anonymouse написал:

1. you re so lazy, bro ;d Tempest lifetime is so low for this
    2. ill add this to new version
    3. its already in my test (rewritten) version
    4. ^ click
    5. ^

Since I rewrite everything from 0, then all should be fine with these probmlems

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

1. you re so lazy, bro ;d Tempest lifetime is so low for this
    2. ill add this to new version
    3. its already in my test (rewritten) version
    4. ^ click
    5. ^

Since I rewrite everything from 0, then all should be fine with these probmlems

Haha. Hunt is just a few suggestions bro, but if you add options to auto lock while pushing it will be great. I just like the hunt mode idea since I farm a lot and I dont want to tp my tempest and manually looking in their jungle, but anyways thank you for adding some features I would love to see. :)

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@anonymouse said:

Yo @Jumpering can u make a feature which will auto farm, auto push, auto kill with main hero, illusions and tempest ? I just want to press 1 key and go eat or something. Just a suggestion man :kappa:

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

This script is the shit! And now with author going to update it then it's even gonna be Rampage xD one of the few reasons why I sub lol! Great job man! My friends are like how are you so good with Arc when he's one of the hardest hero if not the hardest in dota lol!

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Yo @Jumpering can u make a feature which will auto farm, auto push, auto kill with main hero, illusions and tempest ? I just want to press 1 key and go eat or something. Just a suggestion man :kappa:

No doubt you make great assemblies too @IdcNoob but I would just like to make @Jumpering assemblies better because thats the purpose of having our community is making playing dota easier, it's entirely up to jumpering if he wants to add it. Donating to someone like jumpering is worth it also because he is open to any suggestions. I mean yes it might seem its a lazy thing to ask but it would actually help devs here to keep working on their assemblies. :1437lappa:

• Few suggestions:

1) Could you make choosing target for “clone mode” not only by rightclicking on its model. But by clicking on its icon on the top panel. Because sometimes in late you need to choose some important target before starting of teamfight. It also takes a lot of time looking for needed hero and clicking on him. E.G. Magnus, who are always stays behind his team in fog of war.

2) Could you make an option for excluding spark wraith from combo after “n” level or networth. Spark wraith takes too little damage in late (without talent) but it has castime. Obviously you will take more damage from you rightclick attack.

@Nagibator666 said:
    Few suggestions:

1) Could you make choosing target for “clone mode” not only by rightclicking on its model. But by clicking on its icon on the top panel. Because sometimes in late you need to choose some important target before starting of teamfight. It also takes a lot of time looking for needed hero and clicking on him. E.G. Magnus, who are always stays behind his team in fog of war.

2) Could you make an option for excluding spark wraith from combo after “n” level or networth. Spark wraith takes too little damage in late (without talent) but it has castime. Obviously you will take more damage from you rightclick attack.

• 1 for option 1 . Top panel :D
    edited May 2017

hey guys, if someone want to test new version you can install it from github!

at this time i wont replace it with current version, cuz not sure, that new version is better then old
    What actually have this version?
    * item panel

* order panel

* autoPushing panel https://gfycat.com/SecretRepulsiveArrowana
    * auto midas
    * more optimized
    * now you will not use 2 hex(orchid) in one time

Combos:
    * main combo [MainHero[items+abilities]+tempest[items+abilities]+illusion+necros[+manaburn]]
    * tempest combo [as above, but without MainHero]
    * spark spam [tempest & mainhero will use 3rd spell on ur mouse]
    * tempest spark spam [tempest will use 3rd spell on selected position]
    * autopushing [travels boots, spark on creeps, magnetic field on towers, huterMode[will activate on first enemy in attack range tempest combo]]

• error compiling

compiling error bro

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

compiling error

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

particle Target not working

@youfuckinghacker said:
    error compiling

@anonymouse said:
    compiling error bro

@Midn said:
    compiling error

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48159

@YEEEEEEE said:

@youfuckinghacker said:
    error compiling

@anonymouse said:
    compiling error bro

@Midn said:
    compiling error

I already have build tools, is it working for you bro?

• @anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@youfuckinghacker said:
    error compiling

@anonymouse said:
    compiling error bro

@Midn said:
    compiling error

same here

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@youfuckinghacker said:
    error compiling

@anonymouse said:
    compiling error bro

@Midn said:
    compiling error

yes

@Jumpering said:

hey guys, if someone want to test new version you can install it from github!

at this time i wont replace it with current version, cuz not sure, that new version is better then old
    What actually have this version?
    * item panel

* order panel

* autoPushing panel https://gfycat.com/SecretRepulsiveArrowana
    * auto midas
    * more optimized
    * now you will not use 2 hex(orchid) in one time

Combos:
    * main combo [MainHero[items+abilities]+tempest[items+abilities]+illusion+necros[+manaburn]]
    * tempest combo [as above, but without MainHero]
    * spark spam [tempest & mainhero will use 3rd spell on ur mouse]
    * tempest spark spam [tempest will use 3rd spell on selected position]
    * autopushing [travels boots, spark on creeps, magnetic field on towers, huterMode[will activate on first enemy in attack range tempest combo]]

When AutoPushing does not use manta!

@YEEEEEEE said:

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@youfuckinghacker said:
    error compiling

@anonymouse said:
    compiling error bro

@Midn said:
    compiling error

yes

awww, its not working for me though.

• planksmithplanksmith Posts: 16

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@youfuckinghacker said:
    error compiling

@anonymouse said:
    compiling error bro

@Midn said:
    compiling error

yes

same here :(

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

@planksmith said:

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@youfuckinghacker said:
    error compiling

@anonymouse said:
    compiling error bro

@Midn said:
    compiling error

yes

same here :(

Yea not working for me either and i have the tools. I tried adding his other scripts from github and no error

edited May 2017

When will it be possible for the test and the compile error?

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

It compiled fine for me

added to db

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

just tested, prediction of skills and timings are 2x better than the original... Mad props bro xD however can you please fix manta illusions as they tend to just idle and not be part of the combo xD

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

Works very well. Impressive.

Now if you could come up with someone to block retards on match maker this would be epic.

@Jumpering said:
    added to db

After One game

1. the script works good . can you add panel for opponent hero so i can choose which hero the tempest should go after.

1. Auto Pushing seems to be having problem.. it sometimes does TP it sometimes doesn't . I love the first version feature was when you can tempest combo on a certain hero , afterwards it auto tp to other lane to push. which this version does it. if can just off the auto travel when tempest combo activated from first version that would be good enough :) . The new version showing panel of pushing is good ;)

testing more soon.

• youfuckinghackeryoufuckinghacker Posts: 25
    edited May 2017

tempest sometimes idle not pushing and not using tp ..please add auto push after combo like the old one i mean after killing the enemy

just make the panel push for 1 script of the Arc and all, to correct what would the Orchid in hex is not allowed, the first script works perfectly why to invent new.

edited May 2017

hi bro, been testing it, it works great but can you make different panel location for tempest combo and auto push? or I can move the location for auto push and tempest combo.

*Also theres no label if its on or off, if you turn on/off auto push it doesnt show on the panel.

*I suggest also after auto push with tempest combo on, if the enemy dies or goes out of vision it will automatically returns back to auto pushing its lane. Auto push is being turned off after tempest combo, it should work like before after a successful combo or if enemy goes out of vision it goes back to pushing.

*Another thing is what I love in the old assembly is that I usually target a soft hero with tempest and do a combo on my main on a different hero, but now there is no option to do a combo only with main, it would be great to have that. So I can tempest combo a hero and use my main hero combo on another while my tempest is killing its target, now if I press main and tempest combo, my main and tempest will target my target.

*Shadow Blade is not being used by tempest while doing a combo, the assembly before you can clone target and it goes in using shadow blade.

• AqvaAqva Posts: 6

Can the panel be moveable like the old 1? I having trouble with the new location.
    And also the orbwalk seem abit off, tempest keep following close to enemy even i off the function.
    Also would prefer blink distance can be set like last script. The tempest blink too close to enemy

edited May 2017

Hey bro, definitely good prediction on sparks now and the magnetic field. Here are some of the few things I think need to be fixed/added/readded

*Movable Panel for Tempest combo and Auto push settings
    *Status if Auto Push settings is active/inactive- the previous assembly is a toggle so its much easier to know if its in auto push or not.
    *Items not working correctly - Travel boots sometimes doesnt work/ shadow blade is not being used when in tempest combo lock mode/ dagger has no blink settings
    *Auto push settings is turned off after a tempest combo or enemy is out of vision.
    *There is no only main combo mode - good if your targeting soft heroes with tempest double and your aiming another one.
    *Sometimes if you push ahead of your creeps it travel back to creeps at the back.
    *It doesnt lock after enemy uses manta

Also an additional feature would be nice if in a scenario you see an enemy in map, summon tempest double and it automatically tp to that position - nearest creep or tower, great for teamfight.

Also if you tempest lock an enemy it should use travel boots nearest to that enemy not walk, walking to the enemy is only useful if the enemy is like within 1000 range, but when your far like on the other lane, i think it should use travel.

I will just add if I see more things that would be nice for your assembly, thanks man!