Arc Annihilation

Comments

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering написал:

@Swamttert написал:
    Problem found:
    When i use travel with the main hero, even if the Tempest has no cooldown, it doesn't TP.
    Example: Use travel with main - Invoke tempest and press push button - The tempest doesn't tp even if it has no CD

EDIT: Another one is: The tempest TPed in bot lane, once he killed the creep wave he started spamming Spark in the same spot without moving, failing the push.

https://gfycat.com/CavernousNegligibleGrison

You need to push when there is enemy creep in lane, if you select for example top lane and there is no enemy creep it will wait until it see it then travels.

Also I think the tempest is spamming wrath is a bug, happend to me when i was jungling with tempest and even if there all creep is dead it will spam spark in location.

exactly that

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited June 2017

Turn off Auto Midas button on exp version would be nice
    and can the orbwalker stop when its in range (or we can set a range)

• shaoruceshaoruce Posts: 5

I don't know why that when I press the combo key, my hero will go to the face of the enemy hero. It will be very bad for arc because sometimes melee heroes will nuke me in seconds. Any suggestions?

@shaoruce said:
    I don't know why that when I press the combo key, my hero will go to the face of the enemy hero. It will be very bad for arc because sometimes melee heroes will nuke me in seconds. Any suggestions?

its called "orbwalker" look at my previous post

• nikitams2nikitams2 Posts: 13

Can I disable orbwalker?

• igordutraigordutra Posts: 2

AutoPush is not working for me... The Tempest does nothing..

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@nikitams2 said:
    Can I disable orbwalker?

yes , all in menu , also be sure desabl sdk orbwalk

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

@nikitams2 said:
    Can I disable orbwalker?

Make sure it's enabled (green box) before using your ultimate.

• staypstayp Posts: 56

Is anyone else still having good mmr run with this script?

edited June 2017

@stayp said:

lel if ur team is shit and ur enemy not to dumb u still gonna loose
    if u rlly wanna boost mmr play a rlly good support till 4k
    17wins streak with omni no big deal

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

lul , no , if you carry dumb idiot and you suport you cant win

for @stayp yes , i using arc to get my 5k , not only arc (sky arc techies)

edited June 2017

@landmet said:

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

lul , no , if you carry dumb idiot and you suport you cant win

for @stayp yes , i using arc to get my 5k , not only arc (sky arc techies)

i said till 4k then u really can start playing others roles to win(gain mmr) because u "mostly" have supports who knows what they doin
    that where my experience, SirActionSlacks made a long Video about that support under 4k to gain back in the day
    i played his tactic from 2,4k to 4,4k and now i can play mid/cores, no supports who are leeching my xp in mid or pushing my lanes on bot (when u 5k u know what im talkin bout), good roamers who know what they are doing (mostly)
    and its always the same, the most games are won in the pickphase (counter/synergy)

found it -> he explained it very well and very entertaining too :4head:

"IS XBOCT ON UR TEAM !? This will teach u how to survive in a world of stupidity"

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Can we have an option to farm summon units on tempest double auto push? it just passes away from forge spirit, veno wards etc.

Also God I wish we can have back the main hero combo without the tempest disabling locked target, really good when you have multiple disable items to just lock down an enemy with one key and the double just targets the backliners like support sniper etc.

Thanks for your response guys! @landmet @dawaisuka

@Jumpering can you add abyssal blade to non-experimental script please?

edited June 2017

@stayp said:

abyssal blade on ranged heroe ? u need to be in melee range for bash chance otherwise it has only 10% bash chance, defenetly not worth the costs for it

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

abyssal blade on ranged heroe ? u need to be in melee range for bash chance otherwise it has only 10% bash chance, defenetly not worth the costs for it

Its an alternative build i'm trying after watching some gameplays, not exactly sure if its viable as of yet and might just be like you said its not worthy, but i'm trying it out.

@stayp said:

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

Its an alternative build i'm trying after watching some gameplays, not exactly sure if its viable as of yet and might just be like you said its not worthy, but i'm trying it out.

You can try my build, it whats winning me with this script.

Aquila>midas>maelstorm>Dagger>rod of atos>bloodthorn>hex

Then if the game is still continuing upgrade maelstorm,travels

This is my build so far, been working for me since the script combos with blink

@anonymouse said:
    Can we have an option to farm summon units on tempest double auto push? it just passes away from forge spirit, veno wards etc.

Also God I wish we can have back the main hero combo without the tempest disabling locked target, really good when you have multiple disable items to just lock down an enemy with one key and the double just targets the backliners like support sniper etc.

Edit also Phoenix egg is not being attack my double

edited June 2017

@anonymouse said:

@stayp said:

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

Just to be surre. Your build means you're not buying boots till end-game? What are you gonna replace for bot?
    If you don't mind, please do share a more detailed sequence of your build. This looks interesting.

@Venom said:

@anonymouse said:

@stayp said:

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

Just to be surre. Your build means you're not buying boots till end-game? What are you gonna replace for bot?
    If you don't mind, please do share a more detailed sequence of your build. This looks interesting.

Aquila>Boots>midas>maelstorm>Dagger>rod of atos>Travels>bloodthorn>hex

Sorry did not include boots, for me getting dagger and rod seems to be op with this script, i usually lock a target first then let the tempest combo it.

edited June 2017

@anonymouse said:
    Aquila>Boots>midas>maelstorm>Dagger>rod of atos>Travels>bloodthorn>hex

Sorry did not include boots, for me getting dagger and rod seems to be op with this script, i usually lock a target first then let the tempest combo it.

when my team is doing well in early i mostly go: wraith band+tangos->boots->aquila(only on mid, on safelane i have supp)->midas->mjollnir(attack speed/push)->travels(splitpush with tempest)->octarine(lower cd for tempest push)->bkb/hex and splitpush or if the team is not doing so well i go hex after maelstrom but ur build sounds nice, i will test it !

but it would still be nice if we can turn off auto midas on exp version

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

It was really fun when my clone killed someone while i was farming on other lane, but after that i think i did something wrong and he stopped trying to attack enemies, only thing he did was pushing lane, what did i do wrong?

@anonymouse said:

@stayp said:

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

I'll give this build a go. Thanks!

• ChamsChams Posts: 98
    edited June 2017

@dawaisuka said:

@stayp said:

It is an end game item for when you are pushing or defending and don't need boots in my opinion. Sven, Riki, Jug, PA, AM etc go on you just abyssal them.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

upd

• now you can disable auto midas
    • added min range for orbwalking(for hero & tempest) (also tempest can exit this radius)

@Jumpering said:
    upd

• now you can disable auto midas
    • added min range for orbwalking(for hero & tempest) (also tempest can exit this radius)

wow nice bro @Jumpering ! Getting better and better by the update keep it up!

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

Can you make tempest combo will go for that hero locked. And the default combo will combo too with another hero. kappa

• Please make wheel like zaio naga ty

• @Jumpering said:

hey why when i try to do this my main hero will jump?? not like that video?

• and can i know which 1 is good now? the older or exp. cos i found out the older version got more details then the exp ..

@iamdoublezack said:
    and can i know which 1 is good now? the older or exp. cos i found out the older version got more details then the exp ..

Exp one.

@iamdoublezack said:

@Jumpering said:

hey why when i try to do this my main hero will jump?? not like that video?

I think there's an option to turn off main being used in combo?

im just using "tempest combo" (def hotkey is 'Z')

@iamdoublezack said:
    and can i know which 1 is good now? the older or exp. cos i found out the older version got more details then the exp ..

You gotta try them both to see which you'd prefer as they have slight difference in them. I prefer the non experimental version myself.

@stayp said:

@iamdoublezack said:

You gotta try them both to see which you'd prefer as they have slight difference in them. I prefer the non experimental version myself.

I definitely choose the exp version since it last hit better while pushing, just need to get used to it.

Only thing can make exp version better is to have separate key for only main combo so we can attack two hero at the same time and option to kill summon units like forge spirits veno wards etc.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

a month ago it also has to offer

and option to kill summon units like forge spirits veno wards etc.

done

• nikitams2nikitams2 Posts: 13
    edited June 2017

you can add the function to disable orbwalker?

edited June 2017

@nikitams2 написал:

you can set "[Orbwalking] min range" to 1000
    and disable "[Orbwalking] Go beyond of selected range"

@Jumpering said:

and option to kill summon units like forge spirits veno wards etc.

done

Thank you for this bro!!! Btw can you add lotus orb? Its very good now with your tempest double script since they actually try to kill it because if they dont the double will kill them, good againts like necro, sky etc thanks man! @Jumpering

@Jumpering said:

@nikitams2 написал:

you can set "[Orbwalking] min range" to 1000
    and disable "[Orbwalking] Go beyond of selected range"

What do I need to change to make it stop walking towards creeps and standing on them then moving to next creep when pushing?

For some reason, while holding the combo key, my clone would be summoned and then it will run off to a random location when my enemy is right in front of me. This has caused me to die a few times. Any idea what I am doing wrongly?

@Venom said:
    For some reason, while holding the combo key, my clone would be summoned and then it will run off to a random location when my enemy is right in front of me. This has caused me to die a few times. Any idea what I am doing wrongly?

You probably locked onto the wrong target.

@Venom said:

You need to make sure you lock/unlock and look at the locked target, sometimes you will lock on a different target and it goes at that location, make sure to have the enemy hero icon on your locked target.

Bro can you fix bug with tempest trying to kill neutrals camos when there is no neutrals there? @Jumpering

@anonymouse написал:
    Bro can you fix bug with tempest trying to kill neutrals camos when there is no neutrals there? @Jumpering

done

also added lotus orb

• Can you make key for pushing? like press 1 push top,2 push mid and 3 push bot

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

done

also added lotus orb

thank you bro @Jumpering also there was a bug my last game it did not auto push mid, its like spamming wrath in the middle lane and not pushing.

edited June 2017

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse написал:

done

also added lotus orb

thank you bro @Jumpering also there was a bug my last game it did not auto push mid, its like spamming wrath in the middle lane and not pushing.

also @Jumpering I dont know if its intended or what, magnetic field is not being used until the enemy gets close to the tempest double or main hero, it will only use it if its near the enemy, I think its better to just use it to maximize the speed and evade and the enemy doesnt need to be close for it to use magnetic field.

edit: Okay, it only happens when you have abysal equip it tried to stun first then use field.

I have been testing magnetic field lately, maybe you can make it smart usage of magnetic field, if enemy is near and just infront of double or main it uses magnetic field at the back, if the enemy is far from tempest or main like more than 500 range it uses the magnetic field infront of the hero.

Also I think you should have two options for orbwalking range, because I think pushing with like 50 range against creep is great it is better in last hitting, but for killing hero I think its good to have orbwalking range set to 500-700. Thanks a lot bro, hope this helps your assembly! @Jumpering