Invoker Crappahilation Paid

JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
edited April 2019 in Paid Assemblies

Features

• Dynamic Combo (that you all guys asked me for years)
  • Smart Spheres (now supports other assemblies like sdk.orbwalker)
  • Auto SunStrike (kill steal, on stunned enemies or enemies who moving in one direction for more then 2.5 sec)
  • Auto GhostWalk (auto invoke+WWW+ghost walk on low hp)
  • Invoke Helper (you can set ur invoke hotkey for each spell)
  • Custom Combo Panel

Tips

• your gameplay should be q + e

Screenshots

Gifs

how auto ss working

Examples of my gameplay with this assembly

Errors

if u have this error or Menu is not show up then u need to enable Divine.Core

Comments

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47

Does not work for Q + W invoker at all, and how can i change spheres in smartsphere tab?

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@MinpoJke said:
    Does not work for Q + W invoker at all, and how can i change spheres in smartsphere tab?

invoker will use tornado only if q.level >= 5
    just click on needed sphere, lol

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

Is this a dream?! Paid invoker script?! I can't wait to get home and test this out!

edited March 2018

@Jumpering said:

@MinpoJke said:

Well, what about EMP after that tornado?
    I dont understand how it works on qw... E invoker works GREAT!

Can you describe logic of this script?

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited March 2018

Dynamic Combo
    -At mid to late game, especially when you bought Aghs, the script works amazingly. But in the early game the combo is pretty bad.
    -I think the biggest problem with the dynamic combo is that it doesn't attempt to use the prepared spell, due to whatever condition. The way I can see it fixed is that either you make a prepared key like in the FREE version, or list the condition of all the spell so I don't invoke something that script isn't gonna use.
    -I think one of the improvement needed is for the script to detect how many enemy is surrounding the target. This way teh script can determine which combo to use. I remember that this is what old InvokerNinja did pretty well and the result was amazing.

SmartSphere
    -Rarely, SmartSphere will shift too slow so your AA will still have damage of move orb.(I'm talking about attacking manually btw)
    -Is it necessary to cast Smartsphere every time you issue a move command? It look pretty bad and I think it conflict with other script. Maybe only cast it if the orb isn't the same as set.
    -I know this might be hard, but could you made it so the combo mode use Smartsphere after invoking spell? For maximum damage.

Other
    -I don't know if the script include auto disable(might be O9K.AutoUsage) but I encounter one time at early game when it attempt to cancel Lion's Mana Drain with Tornado but it's too short. Maybe add a range check to Tornado to fix it.
    -Some issue with Eul's scepter
    1. It use Eul combo every time even when I'm fighting against more than one hero. This is not efficient because Eul combo is suppose to be use to pick up enemy that are alone. I suggest that you should add key to switch between using eul and not using eul.
    2. There was one or two time where the script land the Tornado-Meteor-Blast combo perfectly, then script just eul the target up for EMP, negating the Meteor damage. This shouldn't happened.

Overall, I think it has a lot of potential but it also need a lot of testing and update. Give it time and it will probably be an amazing script.

@MinpoJke said:

@Jumpering said:

@MinpoJke said:

Well, what about EMP after that tornado?
    I dont understand how it works on qw... E invoker works GREAT!

EMP if wex.level >= 4

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

Hey @Jumpering , was playing a game today and i had linkens and temp wasnt using it on main at all during the whole game

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

And the Invoker wars of '18 have begun, please Sweet Baby Jesus save us all!

• tsarpixtsarpix Posts: 5

So the script works great in terms of sun strike and ghost walk! 10/10

The current dynamic combo that is set up has some issues (Probably Due To Targeting Issues):
    Like 2/10 times in a fight, it would only cast properly and the other 8/10 times when I come at an enemy to attack and have them near mouse selected it does NOTHING.

It seems that targetting most of the time does not lock on properly at all and thus get you killed repeatedly during fights.

So waiting to see the big updates and fixes to come hopefully soon, the script has potential but needs a lot of work.

edited March 2018

update

• fixed bug in combo
    • improvements for combo logic
    • added more save delay for smart spheres
    • added [Check for modifiers] setting for smart sphere (with this option invoker will not cast needed sphere every order)
    • added [very smart spheres] settings (will use quas if hp%<= 50 and wex if hp > 50)
    • increased delay before cast to auto GhostWalk (should prevent accidental exit from invisibility)
    • optimized code in Invoker helper
    • now invoker will not use eul if target has modifiers from coldSnap, iceWall, Meteor
    • updated logic in InvokerHelper for GhostWalk
  • any delay setting in smartsphere to make you look like "real" player?

• and what script you use to show the enemy cooldown with the circle icons?

@hangde129 said:
    and what script you use to show the enemy cooldown with the circle icons?

modifier vision

• JetJet Posts: 171

Would it be possible to make the Ability Menu Clickable for invoker to invoker that clicked ability? I remember you did this with your invoker script and it was pretty neat. Since now you have a universal combo button, with the clickable abilities in the early game I think this could be really strong.

update

• now you can click on icons for invoke in AbilityPanel
    • now InvokeHelper will use ability if ability already invoked [disabled by def]
    • added notification for SS

• genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 90

@hangde129 said:
    any delay setting in smartsphere to make you look like "real" player?

looking like a "real" player isnt going to matter when they see your mouse isnt where its supposed to be in player perspective anyway...

• @genjiakp said:

@hangde129 said:
    any delay setting in smartsphere to make you look like "real" player?

looking like a "real" player isnt going to matter when they see your mouse isnt where its supposed to be in player perspective anyway...

I see, but script's autosphere is too fast lol, you will get doubt since you play in lane

edited March 2018

update

In next update will add prepare key

doesnt seem to work mid game... or even early game, do i have to set my own combos... or does dynamic not know what to do by itself during early phases

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@genjiakp said:
    doesnt seem to work mid game... or even early game, do i have to set my own combos... or does dynamic not know what to do by itself during early phases

This.

Until Invo gets an agha and a decent level of orbs the script is not performing good at all. A lot of times not casting anything with dynamic combo, or just random spells that are not good at all in the situation.

@genjiakp said:

u set ur own combo in combo panel, just check menu

• franirrafranirra Posts: 5

how can i buy this

@franirra said:
    how can i buy this

https://www.ensage.io/database

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

For some reason this never casts sunstrike even though its on auto, and the dynamic combo usage only works half the time. =/

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Jumpering said:

@genjiakp said:

What he is saying is that Dynamic Combo should take into consideration which 2 spells you already have invoked, and continue to combo with said spells, ie you have forge spirits and sunstrike, if you're in Dynamic Mode, it should just cast cold snap and get this kill right? Just saying, but I do agree, sometimes on Dynamic Mode, Invoker just stands there sometimes with spells on CD, but not "the right order"

@Jet said:

@Jumpering said:

@genjiakp said:

What he is saying is that Dynamic Combo should take into consideration which 2 spells you already have invoked, and continue to combo with said spells, ie you have forge spirits and sunstrike, if you're in Dynamic Mode, it should just cast cold snap and get this kill right? Just saying, but I do agree, sometimes on Dynamic Mode, Invoker just stands there sometimes with spells on CD, but not "the right order"

^

whatever just looks like we bought the wrong invoker script, was a 50/50 chance

• @genjiakp said:
    whatever just looks like we bought the wrong invoker script, was a 50/50 chance

What you talking about G? We have this and sirlimon. You're saying one is better over the other? Pls provide review feedback coz I'm thinking of buying this one xD

• This is the best invoker i just purchased this yesterday i hope you update the EarthSpirit...

• MercurialXMercurialX Posts: 29
    edited April 2018

jumperplz try go make a better ice wall cast, i mean rotate hero for long distance icewall, thats quite important feature. thx :1437lappa:

• MercurialXMercurialX Posts: 29
    edited April 2018

@MercurialX said:
    JUMPERING plz try go make a better ice wall cast, i mean rotate hero for long distance icewall, thats quite important feature. thx :1437lappa:

• @chesternoob said:
    This is the best invoker i just purchased this yesterday i hope you update the EarthSpirit...

This or sirlimon's paid Invoker script??? Ty bud

• @ralph_repato said:

@chesternoob said:
    This is the best invoker i just purchased this yesterday i hope you update the EarthSpirit...

i guess its sirlimon's , the overall concept of sirlimon's script is better than jumpering , all so the new script is updating quite soon while this script i can see no change in recent days. meanwhile there is some bug for sirlimons script that neeed to be fixed.

• @MercurialX said:

@ralph_repato said:

@chesternoob said:

i guess its sirlimon's , the overall concept of sirlimon's script is better than jumpering , all so the new script is updating quite soon while this script i can see no change in recent days. meanwhile there is some bug for sirlimons script that neeed to be fixed.

I don't have this script but I'm saying if nothing is broken then don't fix right haha. How do you do in games with this script bud? I have sir limons but ya totally agree. He updates consistently at least the specific script and yes it also have bugs. Thanks again xD

• heyBratiwheyBratiw Posts: 17

авто санстрайк не работает, комбо с комбо панели работают через раз, за что тут платить 15 баксов?

@heyBratiw said:
    авто санстрайк не работает, комбо с комбо панели работают через раз, за что тут платить 15 баксов?

да ну? и в чем же выражается его нестабильность? я уже устал делать пруф гифки, где у меня авто сс всегда пашет нормально

edited April 2018

@Jumpering said:

@heyBratiw said:

да ну? и в чем же выражается его нестабильность? я уже устал делать пруф гифки, где у меня авто сс всегда пашет нормально

авто санстрайк не работает , комбо с комбо панели работают через раз. Кинь скрин с энсаги какие скрипты у тебя включены, может в этом у меня проблема. Да и вообще сами настройки как у тебя настроено и какие стоят комбо

ещё раз убедился что всё работает через раз.

@heyBratiw said:
    ещё раз убедился что всё работает через раз.

я только ранкед отыграл, все работает окей.
    Конкретнее можешь объяснить? авто санстрайк на предикшн не работает? или на застаненных пацанов?
    Комбо через раз? это что значит? он не кастует скилы или че?

• would be perfect if you add cataysm in dynamic combo, catasym so imba in late game 1000pure damage

• fynarisfynaris Posts: 1

the dynamic combo seems to be really bad, please fix. Also, solar never hits / or is used along with dynamic not changing of anything other than minions and cold snap, what gives?

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

@fynaris said:
    the dynamic combo seems to be really bad, please fix. Also, solar never hits / or is used along with dynamic not changing of anything other than minions and cold snap, what gives?

agreed.

1. Auto sunstrike doesn't seem to work
    2. Theres no way to use tonardo + EMP / Meteor combo without the euls on the single target.
  • @sipahi said:

@fynaris said:

agreed.

2. Theres no way to use tonardo + EMP / Meteor combo without the euls on the single target.

Same for me.

• DangerousvasyaDangerousvasya Posts: 14
    edited May 2018

@Jumpering

Im take trial and actualy cant test it...bcz its buggy.Can u delete trial from my acc??i have 23+ hours,i want test it when u fix some errors
    Thank you!

• FnaticaFnatica Posts: 9

Can you reset my trial

Trials cleared.

• chesternoobchesternoob Posts: 36

@ralph_repato said:

@chesternoob said:

@sipahi said:

@fynaris said:

agreed.

youre not alone xD

Price is way too high

Can i get trial reset, its hard to just trial it for only a day