Invoker Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• @cake said:
    I want a refund right now. This is by far the worst invoker script i have ever used. Every signle time i tornado the sunstrike lands after the guy has already landed and walked away. Other tyimes invoker just stand still during the combo and forgets to do anything. And even my custom combos dont prepare in the order i have them set up. Tornado prediction is also the worst, misses almost every time. Also for heroes like willow (in untargetable form) the combo doesnt even interpret them as heroes so it doesn't cast any spells liek ice wall ,meteor etc and just lets the enemy hero kill you while invoker just stands afk even with combo button pressed.

same in free version, tornado misses in 400 aoe range lol

• IT DOES NOT WORK AUTOSS 15/11/18 FIX PLEASE

• @SUNGJOEHA написал:
    IT DOES NOT WORK AUTOSS 15/11/18 FIX PLEASE

show me ur auto ss settings, cuz in 9/10 reports its just wrong settings

• The auto change skills does not work. For example, you want to perform a ghostwalk, it does not work.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited November 2018

@kidkiller1304 написал:
    The auto change skills does not work. For example, you want to perform a ghostwalk, it does not work.

u mean invoke helper is not working for u? so show me ur invoke ghost walk settings from menu, cuz im using this assembly every day and all fine for me

• RydellRydell Posts: 3
    edited November 2018

@Jumpering said:

@SUNGJOEHA написал:
    IT DOES NOT WORK AUTOSS 15/11/18 FIX PLEASE

show me ur auto ss settings, cuz in 9/10 reports its just wrong settings

edit
    After discord chat with Jumpering, all is ok and works great!

Didnt work for me neither yesterday pre patch. What are the correct settings? The only thing i can really adjust is the ms slider? It always showed a sunstrike symbol at the enemy hero image on top but nothing happened. Nothing invoked, no spell casted ;) Cheers!

edit
    i really like the script, but what i experienced, when I play in test area or lobby, invoker can spam spells etc no problem. In game, however, i feel like he just casts 2 or 3 spells and stops? Maybe i do something wrong? What would be really nice is some kind of in depth tutorial for dummys or old men like me to get more into it. Really nice work anyway, highly appreciated and I bought the script btw. Along with 2 others yesterday and then came the patch :D Hope we can use it soon again :ditto:

• MonalitMonalit Posts: 18
    edited November 2018

@Jumpering said:
    Trials cleared.

Which one should I use from this? http://prntscr.com/ln2irb

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@Monalit said:

@Jumpering said:
    Trials cleared.

The one that just says "Invoker"

• @Vacant said:

@Monalit said:

@Jumpering said:
    Trials cleared.

The one that just says "Invoker"

http://prntscr.com/ln2ru5
    Nah played with invoker, really bad for now. Any suggestion of settings?

• I got tried much games with invoker, most of my played games and only 40% winrate.
    I like much more arc script! Maybe invoke not my game style, not sure. Feel sad :(

• @Monalit said:
    I got tried much games with invoker, most of my played games and only 40% winrate.
    I like much more arc script! Maybe invoke not my game style, not sure. Feel sad :(

invoker is the hardest hero to play.

• For some reason my dynamic combo and my custom combo has issues. Can i get some help please thank you!

I cant seem to have my custom combo working when i press the combo key, and my dynamic combo (In which i only use when im totally flustered) , while it does spams skills i would probably die.

• lxxlxx Posts: 1

I am trying to use the trial and I can't get it to show up in game. Any ideas?

• Reset trial please, this awesome man!

• Please trial again, to test script.

• Кто может из русских обьяснить как ним пользоваться купил 4-5 дня назад до сих пор не понимаю

• @soska2222 said:
    Кто может из русских обьяснить как ним пользоваться купил 4-5 дня назад до сих пор не понимаю

зажимаешь кнопку комбо -> убиваешь

• Спасибо за триал повторный... Но что-то скрипт у меня вообще не прогружается, уже перестановил, все грузятся а Инвокер Нет ( Нету не панельки, не меню

• djkicedjkice Posts: 17

this isnt working for me i wanted to try to compare with moones

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@djkice said:
    this isnt working for me i wanted to try to compare with moones

Please https://www.ensage.io/discussion/2465/rules-for-assembly-discussions

1. Describe the situation in detail
    2. Take a Ensage console screenshot/ record video
  • djkicedjkice Posts: 17

It doesn't load at all so hard to show it in menu. not even in menu. Crappilation loads however.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@djkice said:
    It doesn't load at all so hard to show it in menu. not even in menu. Crappilation loads however.

you need divine.core

• nothing is happening if i press and hold the combo key???

• @redster311 said:
    nothing is happening if i press and hold the combo key???

fixed

• How to turn off orbwalker on tempest?

• Where can i buy it?

• @chesternoob said:
    How to turn off orbwalker on tempest?

u cant

• @Termeander said:
    Where can i buy it?

https://www.ensage.io/database
    and select hero & paid selections

• @Jumpering said:

@Termeander said:
    Where can i buy it?

Дружище, сутки еще одни можешь дать на данный софт? Испытал все твои скрипты, данный заинтересовал. Однако не распробовал, спасибо.

• @dokatrade said:

@Jumpering said:

@Termeander said:
    Where can i buy it?

Дружище, сутки еще одни можешь дать на данный софт? Испытал все твои скрипты, данный заинтересовал. Однако не распробовал, спасибо.

done

• Can someone who has made it work with success please post your setttings

• Can you let cast the spells you already prepare for the dynamic combo.. its very annoying it will automatically change to tornado +ss

• @chesternoob said:
    Can you let cast the spells you already prepare for the dynamic combo.. its very annoying it will automatically change to tornado +ss

it will cast abilities like forges, alacrity, coldsnap

• Have you improved dynamic combo?

• hempspatohempspato Posts: 16

Where can i buy it?? Thank you, awsome job

Good afternoon, I'm testing the plugin but I think I'm setting it wrong. When trying to release the second spell he tries to get close (he is not in the maximum range) and tries to attack and cancel (stops walking) what can be?

@hempspato said:
    Good afternoon, I'm testing the plugin but I think I'm setting it wrong. When trying to release the second spell he tries to get close (he is not in the maximum range) and tries to attack and cancel (stops walking) what can be?

can be similar hotkeys in other assemblies
    try to change hotkey

@Jumpering said:

@hempspato said:

can be similar hotkeys in other assemblies
    try to change hotkey

The trial is over. This scripts needs the orbwalker on?I was using D for the dynamic combo and D for the combo orbwalker but it was disabled during the test.

• QualQual Posts: 33
    edited March 2019

Hi, i just had a try on your script.
    Just one probably easy to fix problem for me:
    I usually use one of my mouse button for scripts combo, for some scripts like O9k.AIO it works well but for yours and some others script this key seems to be not recognizable.
    Maybe a clue, on AIO, my mouse button key is marked as "X1" but on yours and others scripts wich doesn't work it's marked as "Mouse 4".
    Could you pls have a look?
    Cheers

Edit: My bad, I just realized that I installed and tested the free version during my trial on this paid version xD... Everything works well on this version, still need to understand all the settings. Could you please reset my trial? Thanks for your work.

• OrNotOrNot Posts: 20

Please trial again,I want to compare with others invoker.

• krispedkrisped Posts: 13

I cant get the combo to work? Changed button to X but nothing happens. Do i do something wrong?

• hi! can you reset my trial? I forgot which invoker script I tried that suits me well. zzzz. TIA!

@krisaquinox said:
    hi! can you reset my trial? I forgot which invoker script I tried that suits me well. zzzz. TIA!

done reset for all users

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48
    edited April 2019

wrong post

• sokolessokoles Posts: 17

hello Jumpering i just missed the trial day to test it out but alrdy klicked on the link. can i have a reset that i can test it?

@sokoles said:
    hello Jumpering i just missed the trial day to test it out but alrdy klicked on the link. can i have a reset that i can test it?

done reset for all users

• reset plz

@cuentataurina said:
    reset plz

done

• Menu is not showing in game

• where can I find the menu? I bought it. should I install invoker crap to too?