Invoker Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@redster311 said:
    Menu is not showing in game

@iamdoublezack said:
    where can I find the menu? I bought it. should I install invoker crap to too?

seems u need to install Divine.core

• @Jumpering said:

@redster311 said:

@iamdoublezack said:

why my invoker doesn't do combo?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@iamdoublezack said:

@Jumpering said:

@redster311 said:

@iamdoublezack said:

why he must know that? mb you start do proper reports like screenshots or video?

• @NeeDforKill said:

@iamdoublezack said:

@Jumpering said:

@redster311 said:

@iamdoublezack said:

why he must know that? mb you start do proper reports like screenshots or video?

Ya im sorry. I’m put key on the combo key when i hit it the invoker doesnt do combo. Sorry

@iamdoublezack said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@iamdoublezack said:

@Jumpering said:

@redster311 said:

@iamdoublezack said:

Ya im sorry. I’m put key on the combo key when i hit it the invoker doesnt do combo. Sorry

any errors from console? its not working with selected dynamic combo?

• TakkumiTakkumi Posts: 2

Lol script won't come up?

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@Takkumi said:
    Lol script won't come up?

You need Divine.Core
    If it's already installed, screenshot ensage console for potential errors.

• Dear author, can you remove the pre-judgment of the release of the tornado skill, since the pre-judgment is really stupid and difficult to hit the target, especially when using the rapid cooling-tornado-fireball combo, the auto pre-judged tornado almost never hit the target, however, this combo is very important in the early stage, so please remove the pre-judgment of tornado release or add an option to cancel the pre-judgment, hope to solve this as soon as possible, since I think this is really important for the invoker in the early stage of a game, thank you very much...

• @Golay123421 说道:
    Dear author, can you remove the pre-judgment of the release of the tornado skill, since the pre-judgment is really stupid and difficult to hit the target, especially when using the rapid cooling-tornado-fireball combo, the auto pre-judged tornado almost never hit the target, however, this combo is very important in the early stage, so please remove the pre-judgment of tornado release or add an option to cancel the pre-judgment, hope to solve this as soon as possible, since I think this is really important for the invoker in the early stage of a game, thank you very much...

+1

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

How can I buy this?

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@owennht said:
    How can I buy this?

https://www.ensage.io/database/#239

• sokolessokoles Posts: 17

pls can i get a new trial reset

• abuziveabuzive Posts: 2

can you reset my trial

edited July 2019

@abuzive said:
    can you reset my trial

done (for all users)

• ajayrmsajayrms Posts: 8

Hi, auto orbs does not work for me, also, how do i use your dynamic combo function? I think just using the script alone is incomplete am i missing something here?

Does your dynamic combo has special logic to it?

@ajayrms said:
    Hi, auto orbs does not work for me, also, how do i use your dynamic combo function? I think just using the script alone is incomplete am i missing something here?

Does your dynamic combo has special logic to it?

for dynamic combo u just need to select dynamic combo in combo menu (its selected by def) and just hold combo key

• blink925blink925 Posts: 9

can u reset the trial i got the outdated ensage

• Dear author, i found a important problem and cause me can't have a happy dota when use the invoker, since my invoker often use tornado skill in a team battle inappropriately, thus leading teammates to blame. Trust me this is not once, nearly every time I use the invoker script, i will found some inappropriate tornado release during the game. So can you add an optional button to decide whether or not use tornado in the dynamic combo like in the image attahed, i'm really need it! Hope to solve it as soon as possible. Thank you very much!
    By the way, i also buy your ARC script, and i'm really like it, it's so powerful, I think is one of the best Hero script in ensage, hope do it better in future.

@Golay123421 said:
    Dear author, i found a important problem and cause me can't have a happy dota when use the invoker, since my invoker often use tornado skill in a team battle inappropriately, thus leading teammates to blame. Trust me this is not once, nearly every time I use the invoker script, i will found some inappropriate tornado release during the game. So can you add an optional button to decide whether or not use tornado in the dynamic combo like in the image attahed, i'm really need it! Hope to solve it as soon as possible. Thank you very much!
    By the way, i also buy your ARC script, and i'm really like it, it's so powerful, I think is one of the best Hero script in ensage, hope do it better in future.

its not using tornado when enemy have debuff from coldsnap, under stun. But yes, sometimes i have blames from teammates too

its hard to add that option, cuz tornado its main ability in dynamic combo (tornado + meteor/ss/icewall/emp, ets) (and these abilities invoker will cast only when target under stun)

• makebibimakebibi Posts: 94

why everytime i press the key my invoker will go near to the hero can u make invoker will cast spell in distance or away from the enemy?

@makebibi said:
    why everytime i press the key my invoker will go near to the hero can u make invoker will cast spell in distance or away from the enemy?

ur hero if following to ur mouse, so u can just put ur mouse away from enemy
    https://gfycat.com/ru/amusingindelibleamphibian

• nepoenepoe Posts: 10

@Jumpering Could I get a trial reset?

• AntonRoxAntonRox Posts: 29

Can you please reset trial. Want to give it another go. Thanks in advance

@nepoe said:
    @Jumpering Could I get a trial reset?

@AntonRox said:
    Can you please reset trial. Want to give it another go. Thanks in advance

done

• boppelboppel Posts: 12

where do i get this script from?

• serugsserugs Posts: 4

hello, I started the free trail day today but I cannot use it game it doesn't appear. do you know why?.
    I had already bought other script of you and first i try it on the free trail such as meepo script.

thank you i keep on touch

• BurpBurp Posts: 10

Can I have a trial reset? :)

@serugs said:
    hello, I started the free trail day today but I cannot use it game it doesn't appear. do you know why?.
    I had already bought other script of you and first i try it on the free trail such as meepo script.

thank you i keep on touch

you need divine.Core

@Burp said:
    Can I have a trial reset? :)

done

• galasamgalasam Posts: 1

Hey great work on the script but what is the main differences between your script and Moones script, thanks.

• exchanxcexchanxc Posts: 3
    edited August 2019

I bought this previously without really checking it properly.
    I cant really get it to cast a single combo, for example using the combo panel i would like to cast a standard combo like:
    Tornado > SS > Chaos Meteor > Def blast

I cant figure out the priority and it seems like it always gets stuck on Chaos Meteor, i can get it to tornado and use def blast during tornado (useless) or to use SS but it always gets stuck on Chaos meteor.

How would the priority look like in the combo panel to get it to work? Could there be some other script or setting thats blocking it?

I have your arc script and that one is great but im having alot of troubles with this one.

Thanks!

edited August 2019

@exchanxc said:
    I cant really get it to cast a single combo, for example using the combo panel i would like to cast a standard combo like:

I cant figure out the priority and it seems like it always gets stuck on Chaos Meteor, i can get it to tornado and use def blast during tornado (useless) or to use SS but it always gets stuck on Chaos meteor.

How would the priority look like in the combo panel to get it to work? Could there be some other script or setting thats blocking it?

I have your arc script and that one is great but im having alot of troubles with this one.

Thanks!

hey, gifs special for you bro

custom combos:

https://gfycat.com/ru/ashamedhonorablefish
    https://gfycat.com/ru/weightyfondcurlew
    https://gfycat.com/ru/lastingpastestuarinecrocodile

dynamic combo

https://gfycat.com/ru/lazyzealousafricanparadiseflycatcher

its not hard to use this.
    For custom combo use prepare key

for dynamic combo u need to prepare needed abilities by urself (for ex tornado+ss )

• @Jumpering said:

@exchanxc said:

Thanks!

hey, gifs special for you bro

custom combos:

https://gfycat.com/ru/ashamedhonorablefish
    https://gfycat.com/ru/weightyfondcurlew
    https://gfycat.com/ru/lastingpastestuarinecrocodile

dynamic combo

https://gfycat.com/ru/lazyzealousafricanparadiseflycatcher

its not hard to use this.
    For custom combo use prepare key

for dynamic combo u need to prepare needed abilities by urself (for ex tornado+ss )

thank you for your in-depth respone. For some reason the script didnt use chaos meteor at all, now when I restarted ensage it started working.
    Thanks!

• cakecake Posts: 54

for some reason it's not loading into the game

• cakecake Posts: 54
    edited August 2019

• sbulfosbulfo Posts: 7
    edited August 2019

https://gyazo.com/91b542537923d498bf6efe91f5683a72

When i press Space don't do anything. Prepare key and auto ss work but don't combo, can u suggest why?

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

@sbulfo said:

https://gyazo.com/91b542537923d498bf6efe91f5683a72

When i press Space don't do anything. Prepare key and auto ss work but don't combo, can u suggest why?

same

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

outdated not working

• No entiendo como funciona, se necesita el invoker capr no pago para que funcione?. lo he instalado ambos y nose donde esta el combo dinamico, donde esta el panel?

• BurpBurp Posts: 10

I dont get a combo panel showing up? Tried changing size and pos

• @Burp said:
    I dont get a combo panel showing up? Tried changing size and pos

check console for errors

• Combo doesnt work, DynamicCombo work. how i fix?

• its possible to add a kind of "back to dynamic combo if tornado (or some other skill) fail (maybe not for ss)?

• Same, did 1 day trial but its not loading

• @Alanc425 said:
    Same, did 1 day trial but its not loading

u need diviine.core

• Oh, sorry I didnt know. Can you reset trial so I can try and buy?

• sokolessokoles Posts: 17

combo not work for me orbwalk as well. just stand still and doing nothing only what works for me is auto ss. No Console error.

• Can I translate it into Chinese?

• Alanc425Alanc425 Posts: 17
    edited October 2019

edit. works now

@Alanc425 said:
    Not sure why this script doesnt sunstrike as much as the free one. Free invoker gave me at least 1-3 sunstrike kills per game, with this one im lucky if it CASTS 1 sunstrike. Is there some setting thats different compared to free?

Edit: Yeah this assemblies fucked. Free version works way better

If you use Orders Blocker, that script need to be updated for work with Orders Blocker.