Invoker Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• FnaticaFnatica Posts: 9
    edited May 2018

Script works great. Retracted previous commend quoted below

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited May 2018

@Fnatica said:
    bought script even though it was expensive, trial version worked well but the paid version some how is complete trash, no sunstrike, no auto ghost walk and the dynamic combo AND the preset combo are EXTREMELY unstable and unreliable. Invoker will just randomly walk at enemy hero doing nothing not even attacking. All settings are perfect and to dismiss any type of other assembly conflictions which would make this assembly were disabled. Ensage was run completely dry with only core elements and this Invoker script, many test run and its very unstable Do not buy Until fixed. Ensage is only 10$ a MONTH and this is a 1 time 25$ over priced assembly which is terribly bugged and marginal effort put into it.

if you don't know how to use, this is not mean that script is buggy

if script is now using ability, this mean that there is no reason to use this ability at this time

• Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 16

Any plans to add icewall in combo without having to stand next to them?

• kashimkashim Posts: 3

Dude this script is godly! way better than invo rage.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Fnatica said:
    bought script even though it was expensive, trial version worked well but the paid version some how is complete trash, no sunstrike, no auto ghost walk and the dynamic combo AND the preset combo are EXTREMELY unstable and unreliable. Invoker will just randomly walk at enemy hero doing nothing not even attacking. All settings are perfect and to dismiss any type of other assembly conflictions which would make this assembly were disabled. Ensage was run completely dry with only core elements and this Invoker script, many test run and its very unstable Do not buy Until fixed. Ensage is only 10$ a MONTH and this is a 1 time 25$ over priced assembly which is terribly bugged and marginal effort put into it.

What a problems you got? mb i can help you. I tested my self and other users too, saying it works correctly.

After a little bit of tweaking on my end. It works perfectly, highly recommend buy.

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

Nice asseambly! recently buyed.

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

Allright i tested it after 2 hours of testing. Sometimes it does combos sometimes not.i must press the button again when i holding it it wont do a combo sometimes. Sunstrike and Auto Ghostwalk don´t work. 25€ its way to expensive.Nothing changed since i left 1 year ensage. But Paid script. for alot of features that doesn´t work. this script is 10-15€ worth not more actually. Even then the script isn´t that good cause you can´t really climb mmr with that script. you need items befor this script really works well agha and some shit. i left ensage for a while i tested alot of scripts from brunnjiamin. he got a better invoker script where it does everything what here didn´t work. And that was 1 year ago. You can climb with public scripts way better like Sky or some heros like that. or LC. so why someone buying this script? of course guys will do it but for advanced dota player this script isn´t 25€ worth.

edited May 2018

Pros:

-Invoker does his Work after you get decend items and Levels
    -Good for you when you are a totaly noob with Invoker

Not so Nice:
    -Expensive
    -Advanced Players never will buy this
    -Some Feature Doesn´t work
    -You need alot of Items and EXP (EULS is out of meta)
    -If you wanna grind mmr? This script isn´t that what you looking for. (You need to win the Lane that script doesn´t help you for that)
    -Sometimes he stopp invoking other skillswhen they are ready again whiel you hol combo button

I will Test the other Paid things for One Day and Lets see which is the best. My Main Acc is 6,8k so i think i know what im talking about.
    Thats is my Opinion if you don´t care ignore it :-P

• Can u tell me please, the difference between free and paid invoker-crappahilation?

• alizee08alizee08 Posts: 5

script is too buggy . like shoxx said, combo works sometimes not cant rely too much

• frjaburfrjabur Posts: 5

honest feedback, best invoker paid script atm. but i cant make different combos.. but dynamic combos are very good.

make if possible the combo coldsnap>tornado>meteor>blast ... is my most used before midgame.

make if possible the ability to control forge spirits ON OFF.

make if possible a key for hold movement instead of orbwalk

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

many ppl asked for this - Can u add icewall with prediction ?

• if you "double" use hotkey for cast the spell.. if your invoke (R) is on cooldown it wont be cast. fix pls, also on free version :x

The Sunstrike logic is much better on free version than paid zzz :P please fix

Also can you please provide a list of supplementary scripts or addons that help improve the quality of this script like you have listed in your examples?

another thing what is not so good is the reseller is not activ to looks like

@frjabur said:
    honest feedback, best invoker paid script atm. but i cant make different combos.. but dynamic combos are very good.

make if possible the combo coldsnap>tornado>meteor>blast ... is my most used before midgame.

https://gfycat.com/HarmoniousOffbeatAddax

make if possible the ability to control forge spirits ON OFF.

done

make if possible a key for hold movement instead of orbwalk

u can disable attack in orbwalker settings

@boyxd said:
    many ppl asked for this - Can u add icewall with prediction ?

mb someday

@Fnatica said:
    The Sunstrike logic is much better on free version than paid zzz :P please fix

i will try to improve this

• plz add: linken breaker like YEEEEEE's scripts

• @kimkostitsyn said:
    Can u tell me please, the difference between free and paid invoker-crappahilation?

1. Dynamic combo
    2. Custom combo included items such as Refresh orb, cyclone...

update

• added icewall prediction

I'm not sure if this is update related, but i've tried to load in the Invoker script but it seems like it doesnt show up or any functions when in game , please help.

• qq927561qq927561 Posts: 7

@Fnatica said:
    I'm not sure if this is update related, but i've tried to load in the Invoker script but it seems like it doesnt show up or any functions when in game , please help.

same

@qq927561 said:

@Fnatica said:

you need to enable divine.core

@Jumpering said:

@qq927561 said:

@Fnatica said:

you need to enable divine.core

thx man

• ZorDen123ZorDen123 Posts: 13
    edited June 2018

Взял триал на сутки. Не работают касты комбо по кнопке - ничего не кастует, просто бегает и бьет с руки. То же самое с бесплатным скриптом. При этом отлично работает в тесте героев против бота.

@ZorDen123 said:
    Взял триал на сутки. Не работают касты комбо по кнопке - ничего не кастует, просто бегает и бьет с руки. То же самое с бесплатным скриптом. При этом отлично работает в тесте героев против бота.

че в консольке?

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

What an amazing script. I love dynamic mode cause I don't play this hero, but he's a lot of fun.

I will sure buy this, is it possible to get a key for flee tho? I know your free one has it. Just press flee key 'Z' and he will invoke ghostwalk and use spell fast.

Thank you

• kashimkashim Posts: 3

you got me sold! i cant believe how much i rekt with invoker now lol i mean, i cant even win a single match with the invoker rage but this one is amazing. it really has a logic. just hold spacebar and thats it lol. anyway, ill buy this after the 24hour trial. keep the amazing work!

• AlexLAlexL Posts: 13

Great scripts, but would suggest if possible to move camera to enemie - before sunstrike, as it is pretty weird when you farming and droping sunstrike on ther part of the map.

• AlexLAlexL Posts: 13
    edited June 2018

Guys! Wanna know the feedback. Is there anyone who was successful with this PAID script on MM and booster MM? I was playing with free version, I have 50/50.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Can you make it so after it finishes a combo from the panel that it automatically switches to Dynamic Mode?

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

Could I get a reset? didn't manage to play one game with it, first joined dota>started up>got this on trial>didn't even know I had to do x amount of games before I could pick him lol.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Socks said:
    Could I get a reset? didn't manage to play one game with it, first joined dota>started up>got this on trial>didn't even know I had to do x amount of games before I could pick him lol.

ProTip #1: dota_new_player 0 in the console will make all heroes available for selection without having to play the 25 games to open the whole hero pool.

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

@lolkhax said:

@Socks said:

ProTip #1: dota_new_player 0 in the console will make all heroes available for selection without having to play the 25 games to open the whole hero pool.

Wish I knew that before I done it lol, cheers.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Socks said:

@lolkhax said:

@Socks said:

Wish I knew that before I done it lol, cheers.

No worries Boss, GL with it :ditto:

• DagdaDagda Posts: 1

how to buy

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

this script cant even sunstrike on time after tornado nor can use defeaning blast on time after euls + ss + meteor.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited June 2018

Nice, just started my trial with your script and Dota 2 patch ... core out dated .... fck valve
    And now I couldn't even test properly during trial because the script is broken after the update and a lot of errors are coming up...

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

Could you reset trial please. Because of that update and the error that I was getting I only played 1 game and it was very bad because half of my stuff wasn't working properly. And I really want to get an invo Script but need to see which is better. This or Rage Invo.

• likemorklikemork Posts: 10

What is difference between paid ver. / free ver.

• m3ranm3ran Posts: 7

the timing om tornados sucks, it misses sunstrikes alot when I tornado someone. now the abillity icons is not showing the pictures of the spells aswell after the update

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39

hi i just switched from yeee script to urs still thinking which one to buy but all the boxes in your script are blank can you help?

i dont know whats wrong

edited July 2018

well the response time on this thread is seriously bad !!!! thats something which is not on invoker rage !!!!
    danm!

here is what i found
    auto ss doesnt work
    auto ghost walk doesnt work
    no icons are visible
    prepare key should also prepare dynamic combo but it doesnt as well
    and combo doesnt work after the first time
    only thing that works is dynamic

so we really dont know whats happening

• m3ranm3ran Posts: 7

auto ss is not working at all...

@m3ran said:

@n3miz3z said:
    well the response time on this thread is seriously bad !!!! thats something which is not on invoker rage !!!!
    danm!

here is what i found
    auto ss doesnt work
    no icons are visible

u guys need to stop post here bullshit about auto SS, cuz its working 149%
    https://gfycat.com/UnlinedGrippingDarwinsfox

icons are broken since gabe remove textures from dota (i will fix it soon)

auto ghost walk is working too, but it will not work in combo (obviously why)

and why u need prepare key for dynamic combo?

proof please

edited July 2018

@Jumpering said:

@m3ran said:

@n3miz3z said:
    danm!

here is what i found
    auto ss doesnt work
    no icons are visible

u guys need to stop post here bullshit about auto SS, cuz its working 149%
    https://gfycat.com/UnlinedGrippingDarwinsfox

icons are broken since gabe remove textures from dota (i will fix it soon)

auto ghost walk is working too, but it will not work in combo (obviously why)

and why u need prepare key for dynamic combo?

proof please

hi jumpering i have been using many of your paid scripts and they are good i just gave you an honest feedback about this script ..

well my trail has ran out so if you reset the trial ill make a gif showing that the combo doesnt work after the first time ..

also like the other invoker script i felt it was a good idea to have dynamic combo prepare key so that it reduces the time to cast spells back to back
    i swear the SS was not working at all when i tried the script thats the only reason i posted it here...
    but since the trail has ran out i can prove it now

and i know you must be busy IRL but if you respond after 3 days of an issue how am i suppose to give you proofs

regards