Comments

• I disabled orders blocker options

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Alanc425 said:
    I disabled orders blocker options

so you will be banned to 2038 year

• i use burner accounts. it works now

• Wont prepare Cold snap in custom combo

• Deberías bajarle el precio. Está muy elevado.

• the dynamic combo is wrong in several things, the main thing is that at least until having a scepter does not make good combos, I suggest at least having the combo of the meteor and the mana remover until level 10. The other thing that I suggest is to invoke the tornado whenever is available, sometimes the tornado is allo and I have to invoke it manually, this hurts.

• Always use the whirling whore when it's present, please, give me back my money.

• why isn't my invoker menu appearing? how do you display the menu even though it's already on the list?

• @redster311 said:
    Menu is not showing in game

me too

• @iamdoublezack said:
    where can I find the menu? I bought it. should I install invoker crap to too?

me too

• @Jumpering said:

@kidkiller1304 написал:
    The auto change skills does not work. For example, you want to perform a ghostwalk, it does not work.

u mean invoke helper is not working for u? so show me ur invoke ghost walk settings from menu, cuz im using this assembly every day and all fine for me

where can I find the menu?

• @irky3003 said:

@Jumpering said:

@kidkiller1304 написал:
    The auto change skills does not work. For example, you want to perform a ghostwalk, it does not work.

u mean invoke helper is not working for u? so show me ur invoke ghost walk settings from menu, cuz im using this assembly every day and all fine for me

where can I find the menu?

install Divine.Core

• whats the difference between free and paid ?

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Can you please reset trial? Thanks

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Is this still updated for 7.26?

• когда скрипт заработает сного ? - во время игры просто перестаёт работать всё и до перезапуска , потом сного

• koktaykoktay Posts: 64

need fix