Invoker Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135
    edited September 2018

I agree with auto ss not working properly. This invo script is real good with the dynamic even the custom combo. Please look at auto ss and also adding clickable spells auto invoke like in the other Invoker script. It works that a panel of all spells will auto invoke once you click it. It helps a lot. I understand you already have hot keys but clicking is much faster and easier. Ty as always xD

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited September 2018

@ralph_repato said:
    I agree with auto ss not working properly.

show me please proof about auto ss
    cuz its working 11231231% https://gfycat.com/HandyConcreteAlaskanmalamute

but clicking is much faster and easier.

are u sure? u casting spells with mouse too? but ok, i will add this

• @TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

Tornade should be used after Quas 3 IMO.

If you have the talent that is

at this time it req quas 5lvl for tornado

• Неплохо бы добавить комбо торнадо-катаклизм-метеор-рефрешер-катаклизм-метеор-бласт на отдельную кнопку или в динамик при наличии рефрешера и от 2-3 героев в торнадо

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited September 2018

@dast12 said:
    Неплохо бы добавить комбо торнадо-катаклизм-метеор-рефрешер-катаклизм-метеор-бласт на отдельную кнопку или в динамик при наличии рефрешера и от 2-3 героев в торнадо

https://gfycat.com/ru/MeanFrayedBoubou
    или так
    https://gfycat.com/ru/CreamyFrighteningBlackrhino

а в динамик он примерно так и будет делать [ветра-сс-метеор-бласт-рефрешер-метеор-бласт- и понеслось]

количество людей для катаклизма в торнадо можно настраивать в меню если че

• @TheHiddenLeaf2 said:
    Script got to check for + 1.25 sec tornade lift time talent.

And Tornade should be used after Quas 3 IMO.

Both are related to dynamic combo

Talent works now my bad> @Jumpering said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

Tornade should be used after Quas 3 IMO.

If you have the talent that is

at this time it req quas 5lvl for tornado

I know but the talent effectly is as good as Quas 5 ( if you have Quas 3 ) that's all I'm saying. IMO it would add quite a lot to the script. THe dynamic combo could also use the extra time from the talent to use EMP before SS, Meteorite and Defeaning Blast if you have aghs.

Script is definitely great!

• when icewall isn;t learned yet at lv 1
    it keeps trying to cast and cancel cast and cancel in game
    20:39:47 | DEBUG | [Invoke] invoker_cold_snap cant cast needed sphere [invoker_quas] (1)
    20:39:47 | DEBUG | [Invoke] invoker_ice_wall cant cast needed sphere [invoker_quas] (1)
    20:39:48 | DEBUG | [Invoke] invoker_ice_wall cant cast needed sphere [invoker_quas] (1)
    20:39:49 | DEBUG | [Invoke] invoker_ice_wall cant cast needed sphere [invoker_quas] (1)
    20:39:49 | DEBUG | [Invoke] invoker_ice_wall cant cast needed sphere [invoker_quas] (1)

• Ty for always listening @Jumpering. Auto ss still don't work for me. I played turbo and no matter what it was not using ss to killable targets. It just notify you that you can SS but no SS is thrown. Dynamic combo is insane. And the clickable spells finally has arrived. Makes my life so easier lol. Thanks as always.

• @ralph_repato said:
    Ty for always listening @Jumpering. Auto ss still don't work for me. I played turbo and no matter what it was not using ss to killable targets. It just notify you that you can SS but no SS is thrown. Dynamic combo is insane. And the clickable spells finally has arrived. Makes my life so easier lol. Thanks as always.

show me ur settings for auto ss

• update

• added clickable spells to ability panel
  • cakecake Posts: 54

I bought it and it doesn't load

• @cake said:
    I bought it and it doesn't load

you need Divine.Core

edited September 2018

I want a refund right now. This is by far the worst invoker script i have ever used. Every signle time i tornado the sunstrike lands after the guy has already landed and walked away. Other tyimes invoker just stand still during the combo and forgets to do anything. And even my custom combos dont prepare in the order i have them set up. Tornado prediction is also the worst, misses almost every time. Also for heroes like willow (in untargetable form) the combo doesnt even interpret them as heroes so it doesn't cast any spells liek ice wall ,meteor etc and just lets the enemy hero kill you while invoker just stands afk even with combo button pressed.

• set timing's slider to min

• guys i have a question why everytime i use the combo key for invoker he does the combo but he moves to the direction i have my mouse so the player is moving forward how can i stop this

• This is awesome btw, I really like your work, keep improving! good job

• Hello, I use translation.
    auto sunstrike Enemies that help teams control?
    Dynamic combination , Prepare for the first skill ,Key to dynamic assembly preparation auto preparationSecond skills?
    How to close ice wall in dynamic combination,Many times the dynamic combination of the ice wall heroes is just standing there in a daze.

• @清水0927 said:
    Hello, I use translation.
    auto sunstrike Enemies that help teams control?
    Dynamic combination , Prepare for the first skill ,Key to dynamic assembly preparation auto preparationSecond skills?
    How to close ice wall in dynamic combination,Many times the dynamic combination of the ice wall heroes is just standing there in a daze.

How to use it auto sunstrike Enemies that help teams control?

• buen día a todos alguien me podría ayudar tengo este problema de no ver los iconos de las habilidades; que me falta instalar o que esta mal. mil gracias de ante mano por su ayuda. FeelsBadMan

• I just "tried" it. Why is this script so random? You can't accomplish 1 combo while in game.

For example, it uses forged spirits as soon as i right click on the enemy. Also, I could never get coldsnap + tornado + meteor combo to work for early game.

• @sipahi said:
    I just "tried" it. Why is this script so random? You can't accomplish 1 combo while in game.

For example, it uses forged spirits as soon as i right click on the enemy. Also, I could never get coldsnap + tornado + meteor combo to work for early game.

cuz if target has coldsnap debuff (or under any stun)he will not cast tornado

• Script keeps getting better. One issue for me is a specific custom combo. Mid to late game this is very important, and powerful, deafening blast meteor and sunstrike... How come it doesn't want to start the combo? Please take a look. I made 2 custom combo already but I this specific one don't work. Thank you as always bud xD

• @Jumpering said:

@sipahi said:
    I just "tried" it. Why is this script so random? You can't accomplish 1 combo while in game.

that's what I thought at first. But even if my current spells include Tonardo + metero, and I am expecting it to go full tornado > meteor > defeaning blast > EMP combo in a team fight, it just ends up using randomly cold snap and alacrity for some reason.

• @Jumpering said:

@sipahi said:

actually, you know what? May be it was the 09K Unlocker conflicting with it. Can you give me a 1 day trial again so that I can test it out?

• @sipahi said:

@Jumpering said:

@sipahi said:

that's what I thought at first. But even if my current spells include Tonardo + metero, and I am expecting it to go full tornado > meteor > defeaning blast > EMP combo in a team fight, it just ends up using randomly cold snap and alacrity for some reason.

mb u have enabled function that change custom to dynamic after end

• lspbxlspbx Posts: 13

I set up a combo hotkey, but I pressed this button and he didn't respond.

• @lspbx said:

show console when this happen

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

• @lspbx said:

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

that's wrong console.

You need this console

• @Jumpering said:

@sipahi said:

@Jumpering said:

@sipahi said:

mb u have enabled function that change custom to dynamic after end

actually, you know what? May be it was the 09K Unlocker conflicting with it. Can you give me a 1 day trial again so that I can test it out?

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

@NeeDforKill 说道:

@lspbx said:

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

that's wrong console.

You need this console

• @lspbx said:

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

enable target selection in sdk settings

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

thanks,but the hero dont follow my mouse when I use the hotkey

• @lspbx said:

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

@Jumpering 说道:

@lspbx said:

thanks,but the hero dont follow my mouse when I use the hotkey

• dynamic combo does not works properly sometimes invoker just stops using skills
    this script is not worth buying

this script is terrible

the speed of combo is too slow==

• I can't find the purchase and trial page

• reset trial please?

• hey jumpering..ur script was good..can I get the best setting for timing sunstrike ?

• I don't know your issue but I've won 5 games in a row with this script at the moment. Dynamic combo is the best vs the competing invo script and so is the sunstrike. Maybe you all settings is incorrect but I don't understand the hate lol.

• This script is really good, that`s why I am using ensage, but at the begin of game I should use skills by my self!

• when I'm using the dynamic combo, it always tries to use the ice wall even when it's not needed
    instead of using another better skill

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

Excuse me. Automatic fire will not automatically kill enemies with less blood. I looked at the question. Set up. You say set the timer slider to min, where is it set

• how to buy?

• Hi, Jumpering

Sometimes I can use Ghost walk and sometimes I can't use this so I don't have enable automatiicaly just press in manual skill but I don't know why I have problem about this skill

How to fix it?
    Thank you so much

and sorry about my English

• скрипт не кастует скилы при комбо, пишет способность неактивна.. можете показать ваши настройки в игре для нормальной работы и какие скрипты помимо инвока используете.. купил бы сразу если разобраться

• @Puzhing05 said:
    Hi, Jumpering

Sometimes I can use Ghost walk and sometimes I can't use this so I don't have enable automatiicaly just press in manual skill but I don't know why I have problem about this skill

How to fix it?
    Thank you so much

and sorry about my English

same in free version, cant activate ghost walk eventhoung invoked