Ability.Invoker Paid functions

MoonesMoones Posts: 328
edited December 2018 in Paid Assemblies

In order to use these assemblies, please install library Ability.Core

Problem with loading:

In case you cannot open Invoker menu, then the loader has bug with outdated Ability.Core.
To fix this issue follow steps:
1. Remove Ability.Core.dll from LoaderFolder/References

3. Delete Ability.Core and all other Ability. assemblies from loader
4. Restart Loader
5. Reinstall assemblies from database
6. Make Ability.Core is ticked

Ability.Invoker.Automation - 9$

AutoSunstrike

• Automatically casts sunstrike to kill enemy or to help allies deal damage

AutoOrbs

• Automatically uses Exort or Wex/Quas when you right click enemy or ground

Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo - 15$

Default key 'G'

Combo with all spells, auto orbs, orbwalking and keeping range. Spells are invoked depending on situation.

Refresher key 'N'

Dynamic combo which follows up with a refresher

Ability.Invoker.CustomCombo - 10$ (8$ if you already own DynamicCombo or Automation)

Default key 'C'

It will be free to use for 1-2 days, then it will become paid.

Heres gif of the panel, where you can see how to use it:

To switch spells, press right click, hold and move up, release after you select the desired spell
To disable spells, just right click on them
To change order, right click on skill, hold and drag them to desired position
To remove spell, select the red 'X' in spell selection
To change combos click on SavedCombos button
To add combo click on NewCombo and select your spells

To use the combo you need to:
* Hold the key to prepare the combo
* Once its prepared, release the key and hold again to cast
* If you release after casting, it will perpare the combo on next hold

Items:

Sheepstick, Cyclone, Shivas, Orchid, Bloodthorn, Nullifier

ToDo:

• You decide!

Purchase:

Go to Assembly Database, search for "Abiliy.Invoker.Automation or DynamicCombo"

Comments

• the legend has returned! i will be purchasing your work. i miss your old naga and meepo

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@neogeo567 said:
    the legend has returned! i will be purchasing your work. i miss your old naga and meepo

Hey, thank you. Hopefully I can bring these back soon.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

как вообще поставить его? почему у меня выкидывает вроде всё так сделал.

@Midn said:
    как вообще поставить его? почему у меня выкидывает вроде всё так сделал.

Hi, did not quite understand.
    If there are any errors, please screenshot the console for me.
    You can also send me message on Discord.

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

unable to load one or more of the requested types . Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

@mcYD said:
    unable to load one or more of the requested types . Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

The loader seem to have bug with loading the Ability.Core sometimes.
    My solution was to remove all Ability assemblies from all profiles. Then installing Ability.Core first and then other assemblies.

Not solved

@mcYD said:
    Not solved

Feel free to message me on Discord if you would be struggling making it work. Im sure we will figure it out.

• any video?

@gonymaster said:
    any video?

Hi, thank you for asking, theres not any video at the moment.

• koktaykoktay Posts: 64

@koktay said:

My solution was to remove all Ability assemblies from all profiles. Then installing Ability.Core first and then other assemblies.
    Feel free to message me on Discord in case you wouldnt figure it out.

• koktaykoktay Posts: 64

@Moones said:

@koktay said:

No effect, please fix this problem,

• uninstalling worked for me :) and script works great ! does it use cataclysm though?

@koktay said:

@Moones said:

@koktay said:

I will be happy to help you on Discord, feel free to contact me there.

@Fangaloids said:
    uninstalling worked for me :) and script works great ! does it use cataclysm though?

Hi, Im glad you got it working. Cataclysm is added on the suggestion list and will be implemented in the dynamic combo within next update.

• Best invoker script on the platform. The combo does not freeze up or stop attacking during the combo either. MUST BUY!

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

can i see any demo gif or something? Also, is there any 1 day trial for this like other scripts?

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46
    edited October 2018

@sipahi said:
    can i see any demo gif or something? Also, is there any 1 day trial for this like other scripts?

started the trial for dynamic combo but i keep getting this error even after re-installing.
    https://imgur.com/a/4mUGESI

@neogeo567 said:
    Best invoker script on the platform. The combo does not freeze up or stop attacking during the combo either. MUST BUY!

Thank you for your feedback, Im glad the script worked as intended.

@sipahi said:

I didnt made myself any demo or gif. If it helps you I can make some gifs how the script performs the dynamic combo, or is there anything else you would like to see in the gif?
    Every paid script has the possibility to try it for 1 day, so yes theres 1 day trial.

@koktay said:

@Moones said:

@koktay said:

If you have time, perhaps this procedure would help you:
    1. Close Dota2
    2. Remove in loader all assemblies with name Ability. (Ability.Core, Ability.Invoker, Ability.LoneDruid). Check also other profiles
    3. Close Loader
    4. Open Loader
    5. Install Ability.Core
    6. Tick it in your profile
    7. Install Ability.Invoker and other assemblies

• legend is back Xd

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47
    edited October 2018

Played one game vs bots yesterday. The dynamic combo seems laggy. Sometimes it stops aa, sometimes stops casting spells at all. There were no errors in console, but...
    Auto ss seems to cast randomly for help or try to kill into 0.1 sec stun from ally.
    There are no popular combo like aa+cold snap+tornado+meteor+aa.
    When i have tornado cold snap invoked, the script casts forge spirit, and try to cast already reinvoked cold snap with 6 sec cd. When i going to kill in ghost walk with invoked cold snap, it drops invis, cast alacrity but already lost invoked coldsnap. So it needs more logic. Or start dynamic combo with already invoked spells. Or it must "think" one step forward, like the next spell will be cold snap, but it in 2nd spell slot, so it need to be recsated to 1st slot, (for script it 0.1 sec), then invoke alacrity (from my example with ghostwalk).
    When i have hex it uses alacrity and nothing else. I understand that its try ro chain disables but i want to make fast kill and go to split push or farm.
    So try to improve logic, and add some other options. Thanks for you job. I love your old scripts

edited October 2018

@pratham47 said:
    legend is back Xd

:happy:

@MinpoJke said:
    Played one game vs bots yesterday. The dynamic combo seems laggy. Sometimes it stops aa, sometimes stops casting spells at all. There were no errors in console, but...
    Auto ss seems to cast randomly for help or try to kill into 0.1 sec stun from ally.
    There are no popular combo like aa+cold snap+tornado+meteor+aa.
    When i have tornado cold snap invoked, the script casts forge spirit, and try to cast already reinvoked cold snap with 6 sec cd. When i going to kill in ghost walk with invoked cold snap, it drops invis, cast alacrity but already lost invoked coldsnap. So it needs more logic. Or start dynamic combo with already invoked spells. Or it must "think" one step forward, like the next spell will be cold snap, but it in 2nd spell slot, so it need to be recsated to 1st slot, (for script it 0.1 sec), then invoke alacrity (from my example with ghostwalk).
    When i have hex it uses alacrity and nothing else. I understand that its try ro chain disables but i want to make fast kill and go to split push or farm.
    So try to improve logic, and add some other options. Thanks for you job. I love your old scripts

Thank you for the detailed feedback. I will verify all of your bug reports, and add your suggestions on my list. If you would have any other feedback, feel free to contact me directly on Discord.

By the way, how much ping do you have in your games?

• It was just one game with bots, so my ping was 0. If you can reset my trial i will test little bit more

@MinpoJke said:
    It was just one game with bots, so my ping was 0. If you can reset my trial i will test little bit more

I appreciate your tests. I might reset trials in case I push some major update. At this point I have enough suggestions/bug reports to keep working for atleast a week or two.

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33

Can you add urn/vessel to cold snap combo ?

@kuba0 said:
    Can you add urn/vessel to cold snap combo ?

Yes. Thank you.

New update applies following changes

• Improve dynamic combo in early/mid game
    • Improve dynamic combo performance
  • BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

Post a video please

@Blitz said:
    Post a video please

I might do some videos or gifs later.

If anyone from you guys, who already bought it, could record yourself while playing and send me the material I would be very thankful.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

Combo stops using sometimes when holding combo key.

@gznster said:

Thank you for the feedback, will check that out.

@gznster said:

Does it stop from working completely or only the spells are not casted but the orbwalking still works?

How can I get in touch with you on Discord?

Yes. Give me a day to try if you can. I decided not to buy it.

I use translate

• You can try every paid script for 1 day for free. Here is Discord: https://discord.gg/qcQrM9V

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

@Moones Darling the script was fine. I bought the whole Combo but there are few modifications:
    1. While Auto Sunstrike it would be better if the mouse cursor goes there once.(Mousespoofing may be)
    2. Whenever I use escape key and ghostwalk it tries to cast some spell and again becomes visible.
    3. A video describing the functions from your side would be helpful.

@Magneto said:
    @Moones Darling the script was fine. I bought the whole Combo but there are few modifications:
    1. While Auto Sunstrike it would be better if the mouse cursor goes there once.(Mousespoofing may be)
    2. Whenever I use escape key and ghostwalk it tries to cast some spell and again becomes visible.
    3. A video describing the functions from your side would be helpful.

Thank you for the precious feedback @Magneto
    1. ill see what i can do about it
    2. Oh thats new, it should use spells before castin ghostwalk, but after ghostwalk is casted it shouldnt, i will deffinitely fix it as soon as possible.
    3. I believed the functions are easy to use so i didnt make any video. Which of the functions are not understandable?

edited October 2018

Ive added custom combo with panel in latest update

It will be free to use for 1-2 days, then it will become paid.

Heres gif of the panel, where you can see how to use it:

To switch spells, press right click, hold and move up, release after you select the desired spell
    To disable spells, just right click on them
    To change order, right click, hold and drag them to desired position
    To remove spell, select the red 'X' in spell selection
    To change combos click on SavedCombos button
    To add combo click on NewCombo and select your spells

To use the combo you need to:
    * Hold the key to prepare the combo
    * Once its prepared, release the key and hold again to cast
    * If you release after casting, it will perpare the combo on next hold

Great job. I higly recommend this assembly.

For some reason Ensage doesnt update the assembly after I pushed it. Please wait until it does so.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Moones said:
    For some reason Ensage doesnt update the assembly after I pushed it. Please wait until it does so.

Any update?

edited October 2018

@Jet said:

@Moones said:

Any update?

The Ensage compiler seems to be down, it just doesnt update the assembly after the update was pushed, I dont know whats wrong.

@gznster said:

Hi, ive found a issue where the combo stopped casting spells if the target went to fog and then reappeared while the combo was held. The issue is now fixed and I will be reseting trials after ensage updates the assembly, so feel free to let me know if there would be any other issues. Thank you.

Its working already.

@kuba0 said:
    Its working already.

Thank you for the info. Its true, the custom combo is working now.

• When can we expect a trial reset to test your improvements?

edited October 2018

@hppsc1215 said:

When can we expect a trial reset to test your improvements?

Hi, im glad you are interested in trying the assembly out.
    I wanted to reset it this week, unfortunately due to unexpected issues with the assembly loading, and other stuff, i needed to focus on fixing. I wanted to push another update for dynamic combo and automation before reset trial, so now it seems that next week it might work out.

• How does this compare to invoker crappahilation