Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

it works in real games

• could you please add the smart alacrity> @NeeDforKill said:

it works in real games

i have jumpering's invoker and invoker rage. i was using jumpering+ ability.invoker together. jumpering's script doing the auto things like auto orb and ss. then this script hotkey failed. i just dont want to pay for the function i already have. i love to play voker just dont want to waste my money on already had functions. FeelsBadMan

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@MercurialX said:
    could you please add the smart alacrity> @NeeDforKill said:

it works in real games

i have jumpering's invoker and invoker rage. i was using jumpering+ ability.invoker together. jumpering's script doing the auto things like auto orb and ss. then this script hotkey failed. i just dont want to pay for the function i already have. i love to play voker just dont want to waste my money on already had functions. FeelsBadMan

Thats why I made the functions separate. So people can buy only what they really want.
    I sent you a PM, we will figure out what made the script not to work in your game.

@MercurialX said:
    could you please add the smart alacrity> @NeeDforKill said:

it works in real games

And I can add smart alacrity of course. Id just need a bit more details of what you think is smart alacrity. Thank you.

• smart alacrity, just auto cast on invoker when press Z key (old dota key bind) when the mouse is not pointed to someone

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@MercurialX said:

smart alacrity, just auto cast on invoker when press Z key (old dota key bind) when the mouse is not pointed to someone

You can bind all invoker spells to a certain key. There is option for only invoking and invoke+cast.

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

moones auto ss seems working bad in real games, idk why...
    maybe add some prediction logic can make it better
    like when enemy walk in one direction for 1.5 second
    I don't have any good ideas, but it really miss a lot ss

@boyxd said:
    moones auto ss seems working bad in real games, idk why...
    maybe add some prediction logic can make it better
    like when enemy walk in one direction for 1.5 second
    I don't have any good ideas, but it really miss a lot ss

Hey, thanks for your feedback.
    Theres condition that enemy has to walk atleast 2 seconds in one direction, but I will recheck it to make sure its working as intended.

• Hey Moon, when can we expect the announced update and the associated test reset.

@hppsc1215 said:
    Hey Moon, when can we expect the announced update and the associated test reset.

Hey, thank you for your interest in trying out the assembly.
    There were some new issues reported, which I needed to fix, and there still are.
    Cant say at this point when I will reset trials.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@Moones said:

@hppsc1215 said:
    Hey Moon, when can we expect the announced update and the associated test reset.

There were some new issues reported, which I needed to fix, and there still are.

You are like forcing people to buy it without properly testing. How much "preparations" u need to press 1 key ? :fappa:

@IdcNoob said:

@Moones said:

@hppsc1215 said:

You are like forcing people to buy it without properly testing. How much "preparations" u need to press 1 key ? :fappa:

Hey, Im glad to see you on my thread, sharing your opinion.
    I guess you wanted to encourage me to reset the trials already and added some sarcasm in the end.
    Well it really didnt feel great to read that. Cheers.

@Moones said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Moones said:

@hppsc1215 said:

I guess you wanted to encourage me to reset the trials already and added some sarcasm in the end.

I like how u trying to be nice guy, but still refusing to make trial reset xD

@IdcNoob said:

@Moones said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Moones said:

@hppsc1215 said:

I like how u trying to be nice guy, but still refusing to make trial reset xD

You seem like you really want that trial reset. Dont worry it will happen eventually.
    The plan is to reset trials after I apply certain updates, but as I said, due to reported bugs which I needed or need to fix it gets delayed. Ill be glad if I can reset it next week, if everything goes as expected.

@Moones said:
    You seem like you really want that trial reset. Dont worry it will happen eventually.
    The plan is to reset trials after I apply certain updates, but as I said, due to reported bugs which I needed or need to fix it gets delayed. Ill be glad if I can reset it next week, if everything goes as expected.

I dont need it personally, i didnt even used my current trial, i just want other people to be able to test complex hero/assembly like this more than once per 2months, but whatever.

@IdcNoob said:

@Moones said:

I dont need it personally, i didnt even used my current trial, i just want other people to be able to test complex hero/assembly like this more than once per 2months, but whatever.

Well, thank you for getting to the point. I dont disagree with you, I just happened to get into such situation because I never felt its the right time to reset it, especially when there were some relevant issues reported.
    Perhaps I will try to reset trials more often in the future.

• add self alacrity. XD

@MercurialX said:
    add self alacrity. XD

Hey, you can bind Invoke+Cast Alacrity, in menu->keys. It will invoke+cast alacrity with one key on target nearest mouse cursor. If thats not enough for you I can add option to cast it always on the invoker himself.

• @Moones said:

@MercurialX said:
    add self alacrity. XD

Hey, you can bind Invoke+Cast Alacrity, in menu->keys. It will invoke+cast alacrity with one key on target nearest mouse cursor. If thats not enough for you I can add option to cast it always on the invoker himself.

i mean self cast alacrity when nothing on the mouse cursor and also cast on target if it is under the mouse cursor. it shloud be a small case for you

@MercurialX said:

@Moones said:

@MercurialX said:
    add self alacrity. XD

i mean self cast alacrity when nothing on the mouse cursor and also cast on target if it is under the mouse cursor. it shloud be a small case for you

Oh okay, Ill add it as option if theres no target it will cast on yourself.

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47
    edited November 2018

How long ago valve delete self casting spells by doubleclick or alt+click from dota? Script cant win your game by pressing one button. These option already in game, right? So use it, please. All you need is doubleclick. Oh god...

• @MinpoJke said:

How long ago valve delete self casting spells by doubleclick or alt+click from dota? Script cant win your game by pressing one button. These option already in game, right? So use it, please. All you need is doubleclick. Oh god...

i think u might know there is a option in game called quick cast? in that mode self cast means alt+click. thats not a comfort way to use skill. watch your words, dude
    +

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47
    edited November 2018

Not a comfort way? Are you fu*king kidding? If this way is uncomfortable, maybe you dont need to play dota? There are many uncomfortable mechanics...
    Try to play tetris, it will be great for you.

Moones great job. Dont listen of these stupid idiots, script cant do all by pressing one key. Dont make the script too havy, more fitches = more bugs.

I dream not to meet such teammates ever...

@MinpoJke said:

I believe the invoke+cast key might still be useful for somebody since it also invokes it for you with that single key. So instead of 6 keys you just can press one.

@MinpoJke said:
    Not a comfort way? Are you fu*king kidding? If this way is uncomfortable, maybe you dont need to play dota? There are many uncomfortable mechanics...
    Try to play tetris, it will be great for you.

Moones great job. Dont listen of these stupid idiots, script cant do all by pressing one key. Dont make the script too havy, more fitches = more bugs.

I dream not to meet such teammates ever...

Wow, Id say you just prefer to do such actions like self alacrity by yourself and dont need a script for it. Perhaps you dont want to rely on script when it comes to these simple actions. Thats fine and its always good if you can do stuff by yourself and not rely on script.

Id be glad if we could keep this thread focused on the assembly and not offend other people. He suggested a feature that would fit his playstyle, and thats what everyone are free to do.
    I respect each of my customers and listen to their suggestions and I see no problem in adding this optionable feature which consist like 5 lines of code to add.

• hi moon! sunstrike is timing seems off. theres a lag time in the calculations. sunstrike for pudgehooks is out as well. the sunstrike is activated before the hooks. not after when pudge successfully hooks the enemy . :D

@waltzation said:
    hi moon! sunstrike is timing seems off. theres a lag time in the calculations. sunstrike for pudgehooks is out as well. the sunstrike is activated before the hooks. not after when pudge successfully hooks the enemy . :D

Hi, thank you for the feedback, I can fix the pudge case. Im not sure what are the other cases where it miscalculates, but ill test to see if I find one.

Heres next update changelog, which comes along with trial reset for Invoker.DynamicCombo

Part 1

• Fix case where combo stops if enemy went invisible/to fog when getting tornadoed
    • Adjusted conditions for DeafeningBlast and Tornado, to prevent casting in certain situations
    • Adjusted conditions for IceWall, to fix cases where it is not casted at all
    • Fix prediction for hooked enemy
    • Adjust cast position of chaos meteor when casting with deafening blast
    • Pause the combo for target which is very likely to get killed from casted spell
    • Adjust conditions for SunStrike invoking
    • Add Dynamic Combo + Refresher Key
    • Add movement option KeepRange
    • Adjust conditions for ForgeSpirit invoking
    • Adjust conditions for ChaosMeteor invoking
    • Adjust casting conditions when target is likely to die from auto attacks

Part 2

• Adjust ChaosMeteor cast conditions
    • Adjust SunStrike cast conditions
    • Adjust ColdSnap cast conditions
    • Adjust IceWall cast conditions
    • Adjust Tornado cast conditions
  • kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33
    edited November 2018

Holyshit, awesome work moones. I am already super happy with the script, but this is just another level.

Just one more little thing, can you add refresh shard to combo ? (combo doesnt work with shard)

Thanks

@kuba0 said:
    Holyshit, awesome work moones. I am already super happy with the script, but this is just another level.

Just one more little thing, can you add refresh shard to combo ? (combo doesnt work with shard)

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the feedback, Im glad you are happy and by the way Im not even close to being done with this script.
    The refresh shard is actually implemented, it should use refresher shard or the refresher orb, whatever you have equipped, but I will recheck it. Were there any errors in console while it didnt work for you.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@Moones said:

Heres next update changelog, which comes along with trial reset for Invoker.DynamicCombo

Part 1

• Fix case where combo stops if enemy went invisible/to fog when getting tornadoed
    • Adjusted conditions for DeafeningBlast and Tornado, to prevent casting in certain situations
    • Pause the combo for target which is very likely to get killed from casted spell

Part 2

Has this been Implemented today or it is due? Just asking because If it is implemented today I will use my trial and possibly buy the script.

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

Part 1

Part 2

Has this been Implemented today or it is due? Just asking because If it is implemented today I will use my trial and possibly buy the script.

Hey, thank you for your interest in buying the assembly.
    This update as well as the trial reset was already applied.

@Moones said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

Part 1

Part 2

My dear Sir. You are a genius. I played a few games with your script and man it is so good. I literally set up a few hotkeys and that was it. Dynamic combo is destroying everything as well as the custom ones. I don't even know what the other 2 paid Invo assemblies are still doing on the forum. Compared to them yours is Like Divine class and the other 2 are Crusader or Archon :D. Not to mention they are so much more complex to set up, especially Invo Rage ... Please Moones keep up the amazing work you have done so far and keep providing your fans with quality masterwork scripts like this one :P Cheers.

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

Part 1

Part 2

My dear Sir. You are a genius. I played a few games with your script and man it is so good. I literally set up a few hotkeys and that was it. Dynamic combo is destroying everything as well as the custom ones. I don't even know what the other 2 paid Invo assemblies are still doing on the forum. Compared to them yours is Like Divine class and the other 2 are Crusader or Archon :D. Not to mention they are so much more complex to set up, especially Invo Rage ... Please Moones keep up the amazing work you have done so far and keep providing your fans with quality masterwork scripts like this one :P Cheers.

Hey. Looks like the script performed well in your games. Im glad you liked it!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate what you said.

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102
    edited November 2018

Hey Moones,

Trying out your Invoker.
    I like that I can have a separate key for custom combo and dynamic.

With custom combo, I set it up so I do, Tornado -> Meteor -> D Blast, as I use this for early game kills.
    I still need to do more testing but it seems a little slow.
    It will tornado the enemy, then it will wait for the enemy to land before it uses meteor, but I think it should use it before he lands, otherwise they have a chance to dodge it.
    Could it be my settings?
    I just did some more testing, when he has Aghs he will Tornado then Meteor before the target lands, but he doesn't seem to do it without Aghs.

Seems to be working fine, now. Must have been something on my end.

Anyway, really enjoying it.

@PennyPacker said:
    Hey Moones,

Trying out your Invoker.
    I like that I can have a separate key for custom combo and dynamic.

With custom combo, I set it up so I do, Tornado -> Meteor -> D Blast, as I use this for early game kills.
    I still need to do more testing but it seems a little slow.
    It will tornado the enemy, then it will wait for the enemy to land before it uses meteor, but I think it should use it before he lands, otherwise they have a chance to dodge it.
    Could it be my settings?
    I just did some more testing, when he has Aghs he will Tornado then Meteor before the target lands, but he doesn't seem to do it without Aghs.

Seems to be working fine, now. Must have been something on my end.

Anyway, really enjoying it.

Hey, thank you for your feedback, Im glad it worked for you in the end.
    I will still give this a look to see if there could be any issue with the meteor timing calculations.

Refresher shard is working, it was something wrong on my side. Played few games with this new update and so far works perfect. Thank you

@kuba0 said:
    Refresher shard is working, it was something wrong on my side. Played few games with this new update and so far works perfect. Thank you

Hey, thanks for letting me know. Im glad its working.

• theres this multiple instances under dynamic combo, meteor before tornado. why is this happening? previously it was working perfect

Can I make a suggestion and if you think it's not much of a hassle you can add it. So basically would it be possible to add an option that can be switched ON/OFF to the preference of the user and what that option should do is if we decide to cast an invoked spell by our selves and not using any of the combo modes it would still auto aim/predict that spell if it's something like ice wall, tornado, etc etc. And if the user wants to aim the spell by his/her self then they can switch it OFF. Would be really nice, especially with Ice wall.

@jokers1990 said:
    theres this multiple instances under dynamic combo, meteor before tornado. why is this happening? previously it was working perfect

Hey, thank you for your feedback. I will test this out. Not sure why is this happening, but I will make sure this is fixed in next update.

@ramzesbg said:
    Can I make a suggestion and if you think it's not much of a hassle you can add it. So basically would it be possible to add an option that can be switched ON/OFF to the preference of the user and what that option should do is if we decide to cast an invoked spell by our selves and not using any of the combo modes it would still auto aim/predict that spell if it's something like ice wall, tornado, etc etc. And if the user wants to aim the spell by his/her self then they can switch it OFF. Would be really nice, especially with Ice wall.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion!
    You would want this when you cast the spell manually with D or F key (default dota keys). Or you want this for the Invoke+Cast keys in Ability>Invoker>Keys ?

@jokers1990 said:
    theres this multiple instances under dynamic combo, meteor before tornado. why is this happening? previously it was working perfect

Could you perhaps send me some details about this issue in PM or Discord?
    I was not able to recreate the issue in my tests, so I would like to know the details to debug it, thank you.

edited November 2018

@Moones said:

@jokers1990 said:

Hey, thank you for your feedback. I will test this out. Not sure why is this happening, but I will make sure this is fixed in next update.

@ramzesbg said:

You would want this when you cast the spell manually with D or F key (default dota keys). Or you want this for the Invoke+Cast keys in Ability>Invoker>Keys ?

When Casting with Default Dota Keys if possible. Also Auto Orbs don't work very well for me when hitting creeps or enemy manually. Will try to test some more to see if it is this script's fault or something else causing it.

EDIT: In demo mode auto orbs work perfectly... In a real game how ever Invoker hardly uses Exort when auto attacking :/

It works fine until I use custom combo prepare and cast... After that orbs hardly work.

EDIT 2:
    Dynamic Combo never uses Forge spirit and very rarely uses ice wall

When I create a custom combo with refresher if I put what abilities I want to use after refresher it doesn't use refresher at all, nor the abilities in the order I have set them after it.

And please fix it so that Auto Sunstrike is disabled when Dynamic Combo or Custom Combo button is pressed. Many times now half way in to my combo he just invokes sunstrike to assist my allies or killsteal something and it fuckes up my combo I either die or the enemy escapes most of the times.

• thanks for the updates! ive been supporting u since the old ensage times, and im glad you continued to update. there are other developer out there who just charge certain amount and after sometime, they stop updating those scripts, sadly.

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

@jokers1990 said:

@ramzesbg said:

When Casting with Default Dota Keys if possible. Also Auto Orbs don't work very well for me when hitting creeps or enemy manually. Will try to test some more to see if it is this script's fault or something else causing it.

EDIT: In demo mode auto orbs work perfectly... In a real game how ever Invoker hardly uses Exort when auto attacking :/

It works fine until I use custom combo prepare and cast... After that orbs hardly work.

EDIT 2:

When I create a custom combo with refresher if I put what abilities I want to use after refresher it doesn't use refresher at all, nor the abilities in the order I have set them after it.

And please fix it so that Auto Sunstrike is disabled when Dynamic Combo or Custom Combo button is pressed. Many times now half way in to my combo he just invokes sunstrike to assist my allies or killsteal something and it fuckes up my combo I either die or the enemy escapes most of the times

I agree with the above comment. Dynamic combo seems to forget some spells sometimes! Also the custom combo seems to be confused and will take some hesitation when starting combos and then switching back to dynamic

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

@jokers1990 said:

@ramzesbg said:

EDIT 2:

And please fix it so that Auto Sunstrike is disabled when Dynamic Combo or Custom Combo button is pressed. Many times now half way in to my combo he just invokes sunstrike to assist my allies or killsteal something and it fuckes up my combo I either die or the enemy escapes most of the times.

Hey thank you for your feedbacks. I will work on this for the next update.
    The refresher in combo can work only if its the last skill in the order, it will then use abilities you have currently invoked+items after refreshing.
    Theres a delay being set for orbs while comboing to prevent it from interfering with skill invoking, but ill check it out why is it causing the issue.
    I will test and fix other stuff, I wasnt aware of them.

@waltzation said:
    thanks for the updates! ive been supporting u since the old ensage times, and im glad you continued to update. there are other developer out there who just charge certain amount and after sometime, they stop updating those scripts, sadly.

Hi, I appreciate your support, thank you.

@Dizz said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

@jokers1990 said:

@ramzesbg said:

EDIT 2:

And please fix it so that Auto Sunstrike is disabled when Dynamic Combo or Custom Combo button is pressed. Many times now half way in to my combo he just invokes sunstrike to assist my allies or killsteal something and it fuckes up my combo I either die or the enemy escapes most of the times

I agree with the above comment. Dynamic combo seems to forget some spells sometimes! Also the custom combo seems to be confused and will take some hesitation when starting combos and then switching back to dynamic

Hi, thank you for your feedback.
    What are the spells which the combo forget?
    Ill test the custom combo, but It would be great help for me if I knew the exact combination to reproduce the bug.

edited November 2018

https://ibb.co/ky7PH0

After new update the script does nothing. Just to let u know. Hopefully it won't take too long for an update for the script cheers!

@ramzesbg said:

After new update the script does nothing. Just to let u know. Hopefully it won't take too long for an update for the script cheers!

For me its working same as before.

@ramzesbg said:

Hey, looks like an old loading bug, which I already applied couple fixes for.
    Still there are rare cases when it doesnt load, but you can easily fix it by pressing F5.
    I can hardly reproduce this bug so its hard for me to make sure its fixed.

edited November 2018

@Moones said:

@ramzesbg said:

Still there are rare cases when it doesnt load, but you can easily fix it by pressing F5.

It works no. One thing though. Escape works rly bad for me. Many of the times it just invokes Ghost Walk and never uses it I have to press it manually. And sometimes it does use ghost walk after a fair bit of spamming the escape key but takes way much longer than it could have. I think this is due to the fact it is trying to make sure we have Quas before going invis but in most cases it's not even needed to have Quas when we are not on low health or have no tick dmg on us.

@ramzesbg said:

@Moones said:

@ramzesbg said:

It works no. One thing though. Escape works rly bad for me. Many of the times it just invokes Ghost Walk and never uses it I have to press it manually. And sometimes it does use ghost walk after a fair bit of spamming the escape key but takes way much longer than it could have. I think this is due to the fact it is trying to make sure we have Quas before going invis but in most cases it's not even needed to have Quas when we are not on low health or have no tick dmg on us.

Hey, thank you for your feedback. In my tests the ghost walk was always casted, one thing that is important is to hold the key. It tries to switch orbs to quas/wex, but once the ghost walk is invoked, it doesnt wait, but makes sure to cast it as soon as possible.
    I will do more tests on this feature to see if I can recreate the bug you have experienced. Is it possible that your hero was silenced/stunned or disabled in any other way while you pressed the key?