Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

Hello,
    For some reason the script stopped working. I looked in the reference folder and I could not see the ability core dll there. I tried deleting the assemblies and reload them. Still nothing.

I tried everything, I can only see the Ability menu saying Ability core version 1.0.0.9 but nothing else. Tried reloading as describe in this thread, tried deleting and adding them back from the ensage website, dunno what else to do...

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@wakroz said:
    I tried everything, I can only see the Ability menu saying Ability core version 1.0.0.9 but nothing else. Tried reloading as describe in this thread, tried deleting and adding them back from the ensage website, dunno what else to do...

Had same issue a week ago. I fixed it by reinstalling Ensage.

• moones. i dont know how to explain this. the combo seems "lagged" for example in a typical tornado , chaos meteor and def blast combo. the def blast will somehow use on a opposite direction. sunstrike seems lag in timing as well. not sure if it helps...

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@wakroz said:
    Hello,
    For some reason the script stopped working. I looked in the reference folder and I could not see the ability core dll there. I tried deleting the assemblies and reload them. Still nothing.

Hey sent you a PM, Im sure we will figure out whats the problem.> @waltzation said:

moones. i dont know how to explain this. the combo seems "lagged" for example in a typical tornado , chaos meteor and def blast combo. the def blast will somehow use on a opposite direction. sunstrike seems lag in timing as well. not sure if it helps...

Hey, thank you for the feedback. Not sure what exactly caused this, but Ill be glad if you could provide me with more information when this issue happens, ill debug it then.

• Hey Moones, very old customer here. I am having the same "laggy" issue as well on dynamic combo.

Custom works as it should only if the first ability is not on cooldown. If it is then the whole combo doesn't work and Invoker just stays still. I would love to help but which files should I provide for further debugging?

• @warces said:
    Hey Moones, very old customer here. I am having the same "laggy" issue as well on dynamic combo.

Custom works as it should only if the first ability is not on cooldown. If it is then the whole combo doesn't work and Invoker just stays still. I would love to help but which files should I provide for further debugging?

i'm having the same ... and a little fps drop

@warces said:
    Hey Moones, very old customer here. I am having the same "laggy" issue as well on dynamic combo.

Hey, thanks. It would be a big help if you could check the console while the "laggy" issue happens, there might be a error in console.

Whats the custom combo combination with which you experience this issue?

@t_corgo said:

@warces said:

i'm having the same ... and a little fps drop

Hey, thank you for the feedback. Id be glad if you could check your console when this issue happens to see if there is any error.

Change the core please. Wont load half of the times. I gotta delete core and reinstall it in order for it to show up ingame.

@Blitz said:
    Change the core please. Wont load half of the times. I gotta delete core and reinstall it in order for it to show up ingame.

Hi, thank you for letting me know. Im aware of the issue, just wasnt yet able to fully debug it.
    I might even need some more info regarding this bug, as it is situational and doesnt happen always for me.

@Blitz said:

Ive just applied a potential fix for the loading issue. This issue happened where there were many assemblies loaded, and it took really long time for all of them to load. If this was your case, then it should be fixed.

• great! ill test it, thanks @Moones

Hello,
    The script no longer moves the camera when casts auto sunstrike. Also its a bit laggy after the new dota 2 update.

@wakroz said:
    Hello,
    The script no longer moves the camera when casts auto sunstrike. Also its a bit laggy after the new dota 2 update.

Hey, thank you for letting me know. Maybe something changed after the update and caused the script to malfunction.
    Ill be able to test it today or tomorrow and let you know if I find any cause.
    Are there any console errors while the issue happens ?

• can u reset the trial sir? want to test auto ss

@makebibi said:
    can u reset the trial sir? want to test auto ss

Hey, thank you for being intereseted in trying the assembly, I plan to reset the Automation next week.

• Hi Moones. Tested it yesterday, now looks realy great. But i want to ask make smth with meteor. Invoker throws it when tornado is ends, and it can easily dodged by simple moving. I mean that meteor must be throwed before enemy landing, for 1 or 0.5 sec, so that on landing the enemy immediately burned

@MinpoJke said:
    Hi Moones. Tested it yesterday, now looks realy great. But i want to ask make smth with meteor. Invoker throws it when tornado is ends, and it can easily dodged by simple moving. I mean that meteor must be throwed before enemy landing, for 1 or 0.5 sec, so that on landing the enemy immediately burned

Hey, thank you for your feedback!
    In my tests the meteor was usually throwed before the enemy lands, resulting in enemy being burned. What was the case where it didnt work, what wever your orbs levels, which key you were holding etc.?

Sunstrike prediction is bad, please sort it. For now, I am using auto sunstrike from Jumpering's free invoker script.

• @Moones said:

@MinpoJke said:
    Hi Moones. Tested it yesterday, now looks realy great. But i want to ask make smth with meteor. Invoker throws it when tornado is ends, and it can easily dodged by simple moving. I mean that meteor must be throwed before enemy landing, for 1 or 0.5 sec, so that on landing the enemy immediately burned

In my tests the meteor was usually throwed before the enemy lands, resulting in enemy being burned. What was the case where it didnt work, what wever your orbs levels, which key you were holding etc.?

In mid and late game meteor +/- works correctly, but in early game with 2q 1w 3e (and close) invo wait landing, then throw. Its invoke meteor instantly after coldsnap + tornado, and i use it manually, looks great, so script waiting for something. I dont know why))

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33
    edited December 2018

@MinpoJke said:

@Moones said:

@MinpoJke said:

In mid and late game meteor +/- works correctly, but in early game with 2q 1w 3e (and close) invo wait landing, then throw. Its invoke meteor instantly after coldsnap + tornado, and i use it manually, looks great, so script waiting for something. I dont know why))

I am having the same problem in early levels, in lobby its working perfectly but in game i throw Cold snap + tornado and meteor after 1-2 sec ( enemy is already gone ). It is happening with low level Quas (2-3 points).

edited December 2018

@Blitz said:
    Sunstrike prediction is bad, please sort it. For now, I am using auto sunstrike from Jumpering's free invoker script.

Hey, appreciate the feedback.
    What exactly do you mean with 'bad'? It would be great if you could provide me some more information so I could try to recreate the situation in which the bug occured. Or perhaps providing the replay from the game with times where the situation happened. Thank you.

@MinpoJke said:

@Moones said:

@MinpoJke said:

Hi, ok, thanks for the more info. Ill proceed to debug this issue to see what causes it.

@kuba0 said:

@MinpoJke said:

@Moones said:

@MinpoJke said:

I am having the same problem in early levels, in lobby its working perfectly but in game i throw Cold snap + tornado and meteor after 1-2 sec ( enemy is already gone ). It is happening with low level Quas (2-3 points).

Hi, thank you for the info. Will debug this issue.

EDIT: Found the bug and pushed a fix, only the compiler is being slow on applying the update, so please be patient.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited December 2018

Hello again. Dynamic combo seems to be working very bad for me lately. It misses timings and a lot of the times it doesn't invoke spells at all.

EDIT: Also I want to remind you to fix sunstrike so that automation doesn't use auto sunstrike in the middle of a combo when pressing the button. You wouldn't believe how many times this got me killed or allowed the enemy to escape. Thanks in advance.

• fixed? someone else tryed it?

edited December 2018

@ramzesbg said:
    Hello again. Dynamic combo seems to be working very bad for me lately. It misses timings and a lot of the times it doesn't invoke spells at all.

EDIT: Also I want to remind you to fix sunstrike so that automation doesn't use auto sunstrike in the middle of a combo when pressing the button. You wouldn't believe how many times this got me killed or allowed the enemy to escape. Thanks in advance.

Hey, sorry for later reply and thank you for your feedback. I didnt experience such issues in my tests, but ill proceed to test more to see if it happens to me as well.

Ive applied a fix for the automation few weeks ago, but thank you for letting me know that you still experience this issue.
    Perhaps we should get in touch in discord/PM to find out what causes it, it must be indeed a unpleasant situation to get killed because of this.

@t_corgo said:
    fixed? someone else tryed it?

Hey, what exactly would you want to be fixed?

• @Moones i was talking about the issues that @ramzesbg said ... but yesterday i tryed it in one game and i got a lot of issues, as he had. and also a high fps drop at begin of the game ...

every sunstrike miss
    self cast doest work, sometimes just invoke
    misses timing of skills
    sometimes dont invoke spells, just stay and nothing happens
    high fps drop
    the orbs dont change how it must be (quas when hp is low, wex when move and exort when atack), sometimes it miss.

im forgot to make print of console, ill do it next time that i play invoker.

thanks man.

• jjsk321jjsk321 Posts: 4
    edited January 2019

HELP。。。request Thank you

• DizzDizz Posts: 47
    edited January 2019

deleted

@jjsk321 said:

HELP。。。request Thank you

Hi, it might help if you reinstall the Ability.Core and other Ability assemblies.
    Feel free to message me on Discord, in case you need more help.

• PaliePalie Posts: 19

somebody can tell me how to use this scripts.. Ive already ON the Ability Core and Ability Invoker.. But there nothing

• @Moones 说道:

@jjsk321 said:

HELP。。。request Thank you

Hi, it might help if you reinstall the Ability.Core and other Ability assemblies.
    Feel free to message me on Discord, in case you need more help.

..like it.

• why not using Cataclysm for killstealing???

• core and invoker all not work

@dengrui0423 said:
    why not using Cataclysm for killstealing???

It should use cataclysm only if there are atleast 2 enemies which can be hit.

@markxiaoan said:
    core and invoker all not work

Hey, contact me on discord, this probably requires teamviewer.

• @Moones said:

@dengrui0423 said:
    why not using Cataclysm for killstealing???

It should use cataclysm only if there are atleast 2 enemies which can be hit.

@markxiaoan said:
    core and invoker all not work

Hey, contact me on discord, this probably requires teamviewer.

understood

• t_corgot_corgo Posts: 35

Hi @Moones something happens with sunstrike ... it miss every sunstrike ... before the rate was like 70%-80% ... now every one miss ... can u check it plz?

Hello,

@t_corgo said:
    Hi @Moones something happens with sunstrike ... it miss every sunstrike ... before the rate was like 70%-80% ... now every one miss ... can u check it plz?

Hey, didnt change anything in the prediction, but ill check it.

@wakroz said:
    Hello,

Hey, thank you for letting me know. Dunno what changed that its different after the update. Ill make some debugging, hopefully ill find out whats wron.

• core and invoker all not work @Moones

• I trial'd this a couple days ago and it was working flawlessly, not sure what happened. Hope this doesnt get treated like the other invoker scripts, cuz it's easily the best one.. also is there anywhere we can just buy all the things in the package for the total discounted price not sure what it comes out to.

• @Moones I'm waiting for you discord

@815128699 said:
    core and invoker all not work @Moones

Hey, please contact me on Discord, I can help you get it working via teamviewer.

@genjiakp said:
    I trial'd this a couple days ago and it was working flawlessly, not sure what happened. Hope this doesnt get treated like the other invoker scripts, cuz it's easily the best one.. also is there anywhere we can just buy all the things in the package for the total discounted price not sure what it comes out to.

Hey, thank you for trying out the script, Im glad it worked as intended.
    I dont offer any package like that, but thank you for being interested in buying it.

@markxiaoan said:
    @Moones I'm waiting for you discord

Hopefully we can get in touch. Ill be online now for 2-3 hours.

• ferkyferky Posts: 18

Hi, Moones. Could you reset the trial version for me?

@ferky said:
    Hi, Moones. Could you reset the trial version for me?

Hey, which one of the paid assemblies would you like to try out for the 2nd time ?

• IS this working well now? Thinking to purchase this script or jumpering's one.

• ferkyferky Posts: 18

I thought they were going in the complex. let's then "Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo"

• khoa899khoa899 Posts: 30

can you reset me for 1 day trial?,i haven't tried it since ensage dow :'(

@khoa899 said:
    can you reset me for 1 day trial?,i haven't tried it since ensage dow :'(

Hey, thank you for your interest. Which one would you like me to reset?

@ferky said:
    I thought they were going in the complex. let's then "Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo"

Hey, sorry was off for the weekend. I saw that you already purchased it, thank you, I hope you will be satisfied.

@iichigoz said:
    IS this working well now? Thinking to purchase this script or jumpering's one.

Hey, thank you for considering the purchase of the script. For me its working. If you want to you can trial it.