Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• @Moones bro can u fix the default Custom Combo why the default is " Defeaning, Meteor, Sunstrike and EMP. Coz last time i check it shud be "Tornado, Sunstrike/Catalysm (when its available), Meteor, Defeaning. Can u back to that Custome Default Combo Im struggling right now coz my Ensage got error and i need to Reinstall anfter reinstalled the default custom combo broken huhuhuhuh this the last request pls and if its ok just reset the custom combo just 1 day tnx and more good script from u GodBless us all

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@makebibi said:
    @Moones bro can u fix the default Custom Combo why the default is " Defeaning, Meteor, Sunstrike and EMP. Coz last time i check it shud be "Tornado, Sunstrike/Catalysm (when its available), Meteor, Defeaning. Can u back to that Custome Default Combo Im struggling right now coz my Ensage got error and i need to Reinstall anfter reinstalled the default custom combo broken huhuhuhuh this the last request pls and if its ok just reset the custom combo just 1 day tnx and more good script from u GodBless us all

Hey, you can set any custom combo you want.

• @Moones said:

@makebibi said:
    @Moones bro can u fix the default Custom Combo why the default is " Defeaning, Meteor, Sunstrike and EMP. Coz last time i check it shud be "Tornado, Sunstrike/Catalysm (when its available), Meteor, Defeaning. Can u back to that Custome Default Combo Im struggling right now coz my Ensage got error and i need to Reinstall anfter reinstalled the default custom combo broken huhuhuhuh this the last request pls and if its ok just reset the custom combo just 1 day tnx and more good script from u GodBless us all

Tnx, can u reset the trial?

• Dear @Moones, thanks for the great work, is there possible to add urn as combo? i tried with urn, but it stopped to continue did combo,
    i used combo
    urn - cold - tornado - meteor - deveanding blast -forge spirit -wall ice,

but it stopped on meteor and don't want to continue the combo. thanks

• AntonRoxAntonRox Posts: 29

Just activated a trial on all 3 paid and I've got an error with ensage. Read some forums and seems like a few people have it right now. I think I might need to do a reset on trial of possible.

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

Hey, sorry kinda forget about it. Will do so after Ensage is updated.

@wahyu3434 said:
    Dear @Moones, thanks for the great work, is there possible to add urn as combo? i tried with urn, but it stopped to continue did combo,
    i used combo

Hey thanks for your feedback. I will check this combination if I can recreate the bug.

@AntonRox said:
    Just activated a trial on all 3 paid and I've got an error with ensage. Read some forums and seems like a few people have it right now. I think I might need to do a reset on trial of possible.

Hi, yes ensage seems to be outdated for the last dota2 update. I will reset the trials after its working again.

• makebibimakebibi Posts: 94

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@wahyu3434 said:
    Dear @Moones, thanks for the great work, is there possible to add urn as combo? i tried with urn, but it stopped to continue did combo,
    i used combo

Hey thanks for your feedback. I will check this combination if I can recreate the bug.

@AntonRox said:

Hi, yes ensage seems to be outdated for the last dota2 update. I will reset the trials after its working again.

Ok tnx ur the man, just reset all 3 after its updated

• genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 90

@makebibi How many more times are you going to ask for trial resets before you buy this? People like you are the reason I never want to ask for multiple resets past the introductory 24 hour trial period, which should be more then enough to tell you how it works. Stop taking advantage of the dev's. You're beyond obnoxious.

• makebibimakebibi Posts: 94

@genjiakp said:
    @makebibi How many more times are you going to ask for trial resets before you buy this? People like you are the reason I never want to ask for multiple resets past the introductory 24 hour trial period, which should be more then enough to tell you how it works. Stop taking advantage of the dev's. You're beyond obnoxious.

i only ask 3times coz the 1st one i didnt use my trial coz of the ensage prob that time and the second time is i use but theres a lil prob and this is the 3rd time i ask if he wants to reset if not its ok. i ddnt force moones to reset it im ok if he ddnt reset also moones know my situation, And also i dont mind my opinion i dont have problem if moones reset or not just to make sure, mind ur own quote not mine.

• can i get a trial reset for automation and dynamic please

• maza51maza51 Posts: 20

invoker automation pls

• AntonRoxAntonRox Posts: 29

A good idea would be to have on/off switch for orb automation. There were a few times where I wanted Q so I can heal but instead it gave me W. I tried to manually use Q but it just switches to W every time I moved. An easy on/off button would allow me to manually use Q then turn on again so I can W/E.

edited March 2019

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@wahyu3434 said:
    i used combo

@AntonRox said:

Hey, one last time I did the reset. I hope it will finally work for you so you can test. :)

@juicydwin said:
    can i get a trial reset for automation and dynamic please

Hey, I saw you already purchased it. Thank you for trust.

@maza51 said:
    invoker automation pls

Hey, you mean reset trial for the automation?

@AntonRox said:
    A good idea would be to have on/off switch for orb automation. There were a few times where I wanted Q so I can heal but instead it gave me W. I tried to manually use Q but it just switches to W every time I moved. An easy on/off button would allow me to manually use Q then turn on again so I can W/E.

Hi, thank you for the suggestion. Its not a problem to add a key switch for the orbs. I add it on my list.

• @Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@wahyu3434 said:
    i used combo

@AntonRox said:

Hey, one last time I did the reset. I hope it will finally work for you so you can test. :)

@juicydwin said:

@maza51 said:
    invoker automation pls

@AntonRox said:

Hi, thank you for the suggestion. Its not a problem to add a key switch for the orbs. I add it on my list.

Hi moones im having some problems with customcombo it doesnt cast spells or sometimes doesnt finish the combo
    can you look into it? might be a bug or a settings that i miss to change help me thanks

• hempspatohempspato Posts: 16

Hi, can you reset trial? I installed to test but it started to rain and lightning burned my modem, just today the company switched to me. I have managed to test it only in demo mode, I would like to test in a match (dynamic combo and automation).

Thank you.

@juicydwin said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@Moones said:

@makebibi said:

@wahyu3434 said:
    i used combo

@AntonRox said:

@juicydwin said:

@maza51 said:
    invoker automation pls

@AntonRox said:

Hi moones im having some problems with customcombo it doesnt cast spells or sometimes doesnt finish the combo
    can you look into it? might be a bug or a settings that i miss to change help me thanks

Hey, sorry for late reply. What is the combination in which the bug occurs.
    Could we get in touch in Discord to sort this issue out?

@hempspato said:
    Hi, can you reset trial? I installed to test but it started to rain and lightning burned my modem, just today the company switched to me. I have managed to test it only in demo mode, I would like to test in a match (dynamic combo and automation).

Thank you.

Hey, thank you for your interest in trying out the assembly. The trial have been reset.

• hempspatohempspato Posts: 16

@hempspato said:

Thank you.

Hey, thank you for your interest in trying out the assembly. The trial have been reset.

Thank you!! You script is awsome!! I was testing it and everything was working incredibly well (congratulations to autosunstrike) and suddenly the script stopped working (just invoker). I tried to close and reopen the loader but it did not work again. On the console this screen appears

• can you also reset my trial i wanna test it again comparing it to other invo script so i could decide what to buy, thx

@hempspato said:

@hempspato said:

Thank you.

Thank you!! You script is awsome!! I was testing it and everything was working incredibly well (congratulations to autosunstrike) and suddenly the script stopped working (just invoker). I tried to close and reopen the loader but it did not work again. On the console this screen appears

Thanks for the feedback Im glad the assembly worked as intended (for a time atleast), and thanks providing me with the screenshot, will debug this issue, and fix it.

@RODULFO999 said:
    can you also reset my trial i wanna test it again comparing it to other invo script so i could decide what to buy, thx

Hey, im glad you are interested in testing it one more time. Ive reseted the trial of Automation and DynamicCombo for you.

• wahyu3434wahyu3434 Posts: 13

dear @Moones, please check your script, it always stopped combo in the middle of fight for custom combo and when i press dynamic it did nothing so often,

@wahyu3434 said:
    dear @Moones, please check your script, it always stopped combo in the middle of fight for custom combo and when i press dynamic it did nothing so often,

Hey, thank you for your feedback. In this case there might have been an error in console, it would be big help for me if I knew what error was it. Next time you could screenshot the console and send me the error.
    I will check it myself of course, but its hard to recreate bug which I dont know, and dont know the situation it happened in.

• zuckokoozuckokoo Posts: 22

Hi been looking for good invo script this looks good, how do I get a trial?

• if i buy the automation + custom combo only can? 17 in total?

@zuckokoo said:
    Hi been looking for good invo script this looks good, how do I get a trial?

Hey, thank you for your interest in this assembly, you can activate the trial in assembly database: https://www.ensage.io/database

@krisaquinox said:
    if i buy the automation + custom combo only can? 17 in total?

Hey, thanks for interest in buying my assemblies. Yes you can purchase only automation + custom combo.20 for 17$ total.

• @Moones said:
    Hey, thanks for interest in buying my assemblies. Yes you can purchase only automation + custom combo.20 for 17$ total.

alright I will try it later today with the trial and if its all good and nothing error happened, I will just purchase both. Oh and are you in discord also? so if I got some problems I will just run into you in the discord. Thanks

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

alright I will try it later today with the trial and if its all good and nothing error happened, I will just purchase both. Oh and are you in discord also? so if I got some problems I will just run into you in the discord. Thanks

Yes of course, you can contact me on Discord as well.

• dotamoridotamori Posts: 6

just bought the script with all functions, really good work. But it will be nicer if the script has these two functions, and I think it's very easy to add:
    1. Could you make autoOrbs custom-setting to let the user adjust certain HP% for certain orbs? (HP<80% Quas, not like 30% or even 40%)
    2. I have Illusion-Auto farm (illusion and summons will go jungle to farm) scripts on, and sometime after you used the dynamic combo, the Forge Spirit will still trying to look for a target (enemy hero). could you make a switch to turn of illusion control?
    Thanks, again, very good scripts.

@dotamori said:
    just bought the script with all functions, really good work. But it will be nicer if the script has these two functions, and I think it's very easy to add:
    1. Could you make autoOrbs custom-setting to let the user adjust certain HP% for certain orbs? (HP<80% Quas, not like 30% or even 40%)
    2. I have Illusion-Auto farm (illusion and summons will go jungle to farm) scripts on, and sometime after you used the dynamic combo, the Forge Spirit will still trying to look for a target (enemy hero). could you make a switch to turn of illusion control?

Hey, thank you for your feedback. Yes I can add the custom setting.
    I will check whats wrong with the target lock for Forge Spirits.

@Moones said:

@dotamori said:

Hey, thank you for your feedback. Yes I can add the custom setting.
    I will check whats wrong with the target lock for Forge Spirits.

Could you check if using the ForgeSpirit target lock key fixes this issue when it occurs?

@hempspato said:

@hempspato said:

Thank you.

Hey, this issue should be now fixed. Thank you for contributing with your feedback.

@dotamori said:

Hey, Ive added the setting for quas health percentage. Ill have to do more debugging for the ForgeSpirit thingy.

I will check it after using the LOCK KEY, thanks for the autoOrbs update!

the LOCK KEY is working, i think we need a status menu to show the status.

one more problem, sometimes i press CustomCombo Key and the invoker just stand there and doing nothing.

@dotamori said:
    the LOCK KEY is working, i think we need a status menu to show the status.

Thank you for checking it. Ok i will add a status bar for this.

@dotamori said:
    one more problem, sometimes i press CustomCombo Key and the invoker just stand there and doing nothing.

We need to debug this, there might be a console error. If there is not an error then we need to find the exact situation when this happens, so I can fix it.

• RealNastyRealNasty Posts: 2
    edited March 2019

I can't seem to get it working again. I have been looking at the reference folder and the Ability Core is nowhere to be found.

@RealNasty said:
    I can't seem to get it working again. I have been looking at the reference folder and the Ability Core is nowhere to be found.

Hey, the Ability.Core is not supposed to be in the Reference folder. It just needs to be added in the loader. Ive also sent you a reply to your PM.

• Can you reset my trial? I just upgrade my win to 10. and I already pm you in discord. thanks anw!

@krisaquinox said:
    Can you reset my trial? I just upgrade my win to 10. and I already pm you in discord. thanks anw!

Hey, done.

• t_corgot_corgo Posts: 35

moones ur script is lagging a lot ... can u take a look on it?

@t_corgo said:
    moones ur script is lagging a lot ... can u take a look on it?

Hey, thank you for your feedback. Not sure what It means, ill of course take a look. Is there any console error?

no .. i use 2 scripts from invoker ... custom combo and dynamic ... and in the middle of game, the game starts lag and the fps get very low, almoust impossible to play ... there is no error on console, just lag and fps drop.

i have a i7 computer with GeForce 1070TI

I have the same fps drop problem as T_CORGO, i first thought it was caused by other scripts. then i disabled them all except for ability.invoker. it happens in every game, after like 20mins the game started. it has some error log, i will try to post it next time when i play.

@dotamori said:
    I have the same fps drop problem as T_CORGO, i first thought it was caused by other scripts. then i disabled them all except for ability.invoker. it happens in every game, after like 20mins the game started. it has some error log, i will try to post it next time when i play.

@t_corgo said:
    no .. i use 2 scripts from invoker ... custom combo and dynamic ... and in the middle of game, the game starts lag and the fps get very low, almoust impossible to play ... there is no error on console, just lag and fps drop.

Thank you both for your feedbacks, ill try to recreate the bug and find out what causes it.

• z8219959z8219959 Posts: 2

Hello, I'm from China. I can't load your script. I've already bought it.
    He always prompts. you're not owning the plugin which should be loaded

@z8219959 said:

Hey, thank you for for your purchase. Not sure what is this issue, you can try restarting the loader.
    You can also contact me on Discord, to talk to me directly.

• z8219959z8219959 Posts: 2

Discord> @Moones said:

@z8219959 said:

Hey, thank you for for your purchase. Not sure what is this issue, you can try restarting the loader.

Where is your Discord channel?

@z8219959 said:
    Discord> @Moones said:

@z8219959 said:

Where is your Discord channel?

Im on the official Ensage Discord channel: https://discord.gg/qcQrM9V
    With same nickname: Moones

• hi can you reset the trial for the dynamic one? thanks !

@krisaquinox said:
    hi can you reset the trial for the dynamic one? thanks !

Hey, its done.