Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@Moones Do a cataclysm. If I learned cataclysm on 20 level, then want that would always been used cataclysm and not SS.

• nepoenepoe Posts: 10

@Moones When I was referring to binding spell combos, I meant having a dedicated button I could press/hold down that would invoke/cast that combo of spells (ex. I bind the combo Alacrity --> Coldsnap --> Meteor to one key and pressing/holding that key would invoke the combo). Would be amazing if you could add that.

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@nepoe said:

@Moones said:

@nepoe said:
    Is it possible for you to add a feature where you can quickly cycle through custom spells or maybe even add a hotkeys for specific custom spells?

Hey, yes its possible. Btw you can already bind any spell in menu, you can set the key to invoke or invoke + cast.

I'll start binding the spells, but if you can make an option to cycle that would be cool. The only other thing I'd recommend adding an option to have the camera move to whoever you sun-strike (Divine Zeus has this type of feature with his ultimate).

The feature with camera move is implemented. Just need to be enabled in the sunstrike menu,
    I can add the option to bind whole custom combo to a key.

@cac1 said:
    @Moones Do a cataclysm. If I learned cataclysm on 20 level, then want that would always been used cataclysm and not SS.

Hey, will add it.

@nepoe said:
    @Moones When I was referring to binding spell combos, I meant having a dedicated button I could press/hold down that would invoke/cast that combo of spells (ex. I bind the combo Alacrity --> Coldsnap --> Meteor to one key and pressing/holding that key would invoke the combo). Would be amazing if you could add that.

Hey, yea can be added.

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

can i try it? i already own a few other assemblies.

@sipahi said:

Hey, yes for sure you can try it. Do you want me to reset your trial ?

@Moones said:

@sipahi said:

yes please, the last time I checked it was like months ago.

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Hi Moones, can I please have the trial to extend 1 more days? I did not have enough time to test them all out. Thanks so much.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited July 2019

forget to feedback, but the combo is a little slow as compared to the zynox's era invoker script you released.

That was the perfect invoker script.

Edit : using dynamic combo.

Can I please have the trial reset?

Just bought your script, so far so good. However, if it's possible, please change this:

-In your Invoke + Cast Spell function, when I press 1 spell to use (for example Tornado), then if I want to cast EMP, I have to wait for the Invoke to off cooldown (2s when I get Agh), if I press the EMP before the Invoke on cooldown, it will not cast the spell at all even if I hold the key for more than 2s. Hope you understand this since it is hard to explain :devil:

-My suggestion: change the function to even if I press the next spell to cast and the Invoke is still on cooldown, it will cast the next spell anyway if I hold the key long enough till the Invoke is off cooldown. This is game breaking for me :D

@sipahi said:

@Moones said:

@sipahi said:

yes please, the last time I checked it was like months ago.

Hey, i have reset the trial.

@owennht said:
    Hi Moones, can I please have the trial to extend 1 more days? I did not have enough time to test them all out. Thanks so much.

Sorry for late reply. I appreciate your trust and purchasing it without the trial.

@gznster said:
    forget to feedback, but the combo is a little slow as compared to the zynox's era invoker script you released.

That was the perfect invoker script.

Edit : using dynamic combo.

Hey, thank you for the feedback. I feel like current Dota version have less tolerancy for ability spam, and when the assembly spams the abilities (quas/wex/exort/invoke etc.) too much it will start to ignore the orders and results in a lag. So I have tried my best to slow down the speed of the cast orders only as much as it was needed in order to not get the lag.

Now I dont know if this is the reason that causes the assembly to be slower then the previous script, but it is most likely that.

@owennht said:
    Just bought your script, so far so good. However, if it's possible, please change this:

-In your Invoke + Cast Spell function, when I press 1 spell to use (for example Tornado), then if I want to cast EMP, I have to wait for the Invoke to off cooldown (2s when I get Agh), if I press the EMP before the Invoke on cooldown, it will not cast the spell at all even if I hold the key for more than 2s. Hope you understand this since it is hard to explain :devil:

-My suggestion: change the function to even if I press the next spell to cast and the Invoke is still on cooldown, it will cast the next spell anyway if I hold the key long enough till the Invoke is off cooldown. This is game breaking for me :D

Hey, I totally understand your suggestion. It can be changed. Again, thanks for purchasing.

• NOPNOP Posts: 29

im tried my best to got the best priority for the refresher in custom combo, as i think it works well.will cast 2x cataclysm. or 2x meteorites. but can u make a slider for cataclysm in dynamic combo and custom combo? it really don't smart for the combo now,always need tornado to hit 3 enemies. then cast cataclysm.and sometimes i hit 2 enemies it cast cataclysm,but it didnt cast cataclysm when i hit 2 enemies in other time. im waiting for the function for 2 months.im using custom combo in the 2 months,but dynamic combo will be more perfect in some situation in the whole game.

Current combo cold snap+ss not work. test lvl 2-4 for invoker

Hi Moones, is there any good script to show the range of the spells? (ie. range for Tornado, Cold Snap, Meteor etc.)?

The Advance Range Display does not work for Invoker.

About to buy the scripts. Just one problem, the forged spirit ALWAYS attacks the enemy even when i am simply trying to farm the lane. Any idea?

@NOP said:
    im tried my best to got the best priority for the refresher in custom combo, as i think it works well.will cast 2x cataclysm. or 2x meteorites. but can u make a slider for cataclysm in dynamic combo and custom combo? it really don't smart for the combo now,always need tornado to hit 3 enemies. then cast cataclysm.and sometimes i hit 2 enemies it cast cataclysm,but it didnt cast cataclysm when i hit 2 enemies in other time. im waiting for the function for 2 months.im using custom combo in the 2 months,but dynamic combo will be more perfect in some situation in the whole game.

Hey, I apologize for the delay of the updates. And thank you for reminding me.
    I will try my best to make some updates within next two weeks.

@cac1 said:

Hey, thank you for the detailed feedback i will test it and see what is wrong. Is this related to Dynamic or Custom combo? Thank you.

@owennht said:
    Hi Moones, is there any good script to show the range of the spells? (ie. range for Tornado, Cold Snap, Meteor etc.)?

The Advance Range Display does not work for Invoker.

Hey, I am not aware of any, you can check out the assembly database. This could also be addition to the assembly as I am already calculating all the ranges.

@sipahi said:
    About to buy the scripts. Just one problem, the forged spirit ALWAYS attacks the enemy even when i am simply trying to farm the lane. Any idea?

Hey, thank you for feedback, does this happen when using only this assembly, could there be any other assembly interfering?

purchased both the invoker scripts, thanks.

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

Hi moones, thanks for your great script. having an option to use only cataclysm in dynamic combo would be really nice.

@sipahi said:
    purchased both the invoker scripts, thanks.

Thank you for your purchase!

@ultiworld said:
    Hi moones, thanks for your great script. having an option to use only cataclysm in dynamic combo would be really nice.

Hey, thanks, Im glad you like it. It was requested before, I will add it.

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Hey, thank you for the detailed feedback i will test it and see what is wrong. Is this related to Dynamic or Custom combo? Thank you.

Emm.. I probably do not understand, because I can not understand why custom/dynamic combo ? How does current combo work ? I thought that you will use spells which are currently prepared. (for example SS+meteor, Invoker uses these spells on the target)

@cac1 said:
    @Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Emm.. I probably do not understand, because I can not understand why custom/dynamic combo ? How does current combo work ? I thought that you will use spells which are currently prepared. (for example SS+meteor, Invoker uses these spells on the target)

Hey, yes in dynamic combo it works exactly like that. But then theres also Invoker.CustomCombo where you set custom combination of spells.

• @Moones can you reset my trial? Dont have much time to test before i purchase thanks

• ajayrmsajayrms Posts: 8

Hey man, im about to buy your script but want to test it out as my com bugged out the last time could you reset it for me? Jumperings invoker ss is totally off and i feel cheated by that script. Sir's invoker script is unreliable as that guy gave up on his script dev before starting it again at one point. Yours has the best ss feature thus far and i wanna trial it more, also when will cataclysm feature come out ?

@kerelangelo said:
    @Moones can you reset my trial? Dont have much time to test before i purchase thanks

@ajayrms said:
    Hey man, im about to buy your script but want to test it out as my com bugged out the last time could you reset it for me? Jumperings invoker ss is totally off and i feel cheated by that script. Sir's invoker script is unreliable as that guy gave up on his script dev before starting it again at one point. Yours has the best ss feature thus far and i wanna trial it more, also when will cataclysm feature come out ?

Hey, thank you for trying out my script. The trials were reset for you.
    Ill make some update within next week.

• Hi moones can you reset my trial? Thanks

@kerelangelo said:
    Hi moones can you reset my trial? Thanks

Hey it is done.

• blink925blink925 Posts: 9

can u reset the trial i got the outdated ensage

@blink925 said:
    can u reset the trial i got the outdated ensage

Did the reset for you.

how auto ss work bro ? It never work for me

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:
    @Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Hey, yes in dynamic combo it works exactly like that. But then theres also Invoker.CustomCombo where you set custom combination of spells.

Oh. Sorry, I thought "current combo" was a different kind of combo... Then do not understand why to it there is a button to activate ?

@Moones I just wanted to thank you for the script and being so active with improvements. Thanks!

• can someone send me a demo on how to use this one? pls

Hi Moones, using your Dynamic combo now and I have some small suggestions:

-Keep Range is a bit close, like it try to keep range of only 400 or 500, this is a bit too close to enemy, increase the range a bit would help.

-Dynamic Combo seems never use Ice Wall and Cataclysm.

-Sometimes I'm not sure why, but the hero just chase after the enemies, despite that there are some spells are off cooldown, like it delays for 2-3 sec.

@Moones @owennht I'm having similar issues. The script rarely seems to use Cataclysm and the Keep Range seems a bit off. I find myself getting way to close to enemies.

@blink925 said:
    how auto ss work bro ? It never work for me

Hey, it will only use sunstrike if its 100% sure it can hit. (Theres never 100% accuracy tho, because of long cast time)

@owennht said:
    Hi Moones, using your Dynamic combo now and I have some small suggestions:

-Keep Range is a bit close, like it try to keep range of only 400 or 500, this is a bit too close to enemy, increase the range a bit would help.

-Dynamic Combo seems never use Ice Wall and Cataclysm.

-Sometimes I'm not sure why, but the hero just chase after the enemies, despite that there are some spells are off cooldown, like it delays for 2-3 sec.

Hey, thank you fo your feedback. Ill work on improving these.

@nepoe said:
    @Moones @owennht I'm having similar issues. The script rarely seems to use Cataclysm and the Keep Range seems a bit off. I find myself getting way to close to enemies.

Hey, thank you for the feedback. Will work on it.

• Hey Moones,I think Forge Spirit is a very important ability in early game,how about consider to add a farm and kite feature on the spirits

• @dengrui0423 said:
    Hey Moones,I think Forge Spirit is a very important ability in early game,how about consider to add a farm and kite feature on the spirits

you can use forge spirit to farm with o9k farm assembly.

can i get the perfect setting or default setting for the automation ?

@dengrui0423 said:
    Hey Moones,I think Forge Spirit is a very important ability in early game,how about consider to add a farm and kite feature on the spirits

Hey, thanks, yes its on the list, but there are currently more important/requested stuff in this script which I will work on.

• @krisaquinox said:

@dengrui0423 said:

Thanks,but I think 09K farm still can't satisfy with Invoker,especially the calculation of all the units farm together

• @Moones said:

@dengrui0423 said:

Hey, thanks, yes its on the list, but there are currently more important/requested stuff in this script which I will work on.

Must be so busy,also THX for ur attitude and effort,hope u can add that later, especially the calculation of all the units farm together :sisi3:

• LassoLasso Posts: 16

Thanks,but I think 09K farm still can't satisfy with Invoker,especially the calculation of all the units farm together

Yeah....I don't know why when i respawn my combo keys doesn't works

• After casting Ghost Walk,Invoker can't use custom combo normally when he is Invisible

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited July 2019

@dengrui0423 said:

@krisaquinox said:

@dengrui0423 said:

Yea this happens a lot with O9k.farm with invoker and forge spirit.(Other heros like beastmaster work brilliantly)

Btw @Moones I recently bought your entire invoker package, but i have noticed that post 40 min into the game it starts to stutter and lag like insanely(i've checked the logs for errors but i don't think i could find any errors).

Next time i will attach logs so you can analyze it.

EDIT: ATTACHED LOGS

• zuckokoozuckokoo Posts: 22

Hey moones, sunstrike has bad prediction in dynamic combo, just uses it on invoker himself way off from enemy. Thanks

• DarkEngleDarkEngle Posts: 15
    edited July 2019

i have issue in dynamic combo, it didn't use forged spirit when use dynamic combo but in custom combo it fine.

can you add forged spirit in dynamic combo?

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

trial please