Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

thx mate! I will try it later.

can I add some suggestion for automation SS? Like add option to use ss if there's no creeps around 100-200ish radius?cause sometimes it will use SS when run back with low health to base but there's creep nearby so the enemy wont die from SS. thanks in advance!

Hey, i think its a good suggestion, thank you. I will add this option.

after trying I found this kind of error (s) (?)

idk if its from ensage or the assembly. can you pls take a look?

I have about the same logs. And with the new lag issue update I am still getting a massive drop in FPS at around 30 min mark. Thank you

• krispedkrisped Posts: 13

trail again please. Didnt had time to check it out for more then a few minutes last time

• staypstayp Posts: 56

Hey Moones, is there a possibility to add a key where we can press to auto sunstrike on an enemy with prediction?

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

can I add some suggestion for automation SS? Like add option to use ss if there's no creeps around 100-200ish radius?cause sometimes it will use SS when run back with low health to base but there's creep nearby so the enemy wont die from SS. thanks in advance!

Hey, thank you for your screenshots. Ill proceed to do some more fixes.

@bi2r2bier said:
    Sometimes auto ss on cliff(edge of the map.. like side shop)
    Can u fix this? :D

Hey, thank you for your feedback. there is a checking for cliffs/trees and so on. Ill check if theres anything wrong with it.

@ralph_repato said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

I have about the same logs. And with the new lag issue update I am still getting a massive drop in FPS at around 30 min mark. Thank you

Hey, thanks. I will check it.

@krisped said:
    trail again please. Didnt had time to check it out for more then a few minutes last time

Hi, thanks for your interest in trying out the assembly. Trial was reset.

@stayp said:
    Hey Moones, is there a possibility to add a key where we can press to auto sunstrike on an enemy with prediction?

Hey, thank you for your suggestion, yes it can be added.

Just applied a update which should fix the FPS issue, sorry its taking me that long. This bug is hard for me to fix, because Its not easy to recreate it. Hopefully its fixed now.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@cac1 said:
    In the middle of the game all the scripts are gone, nothing helps =)

FIX PLS

edited May 2019

@cac1 said:

@cac1 said:

FIX PLS

Hey, is this still happening after the yesterdays update? And I would need a console screenshot, there is most likely an error there, when the script disappears.

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

@cac1 said:

FIX PLS

Hey, is this still happening after the yesterdays update? And I would need a console screenshot, there is most likely an error there, when the script disappears.

If the script disappears again, I will take a screenshot

• qhqainiqhqaini Posts: 11

Can you let me try it again?

• NOPNOP Posts: 29

How to reset conditions to the default

edited May 2019

@NOP said:

Ensagee\Config\game\Ability del Invoker

PS @Moones When will the function for cataclysm appear ?

• krisaquinoxkrisaquinox Posts: 43

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

Hey, thank you for your feedback. there is a checking for cliffs/trees and so on. Ill check if theres anything wrong with it.

hi, i got this error,

idk if theres conenction between it and the texture from core

Hey Moones, is there a possibility to add a key where we can press to auto sunstrike on an enemy with prediction?> @Moones said:

@ralph_repato said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

Hey, thanks. I will check it.

@krisped said:

Hi, thanks for your interest in trying out the assembly. Trial was reset.

@stayp said:

Hey, thank you for your suggestion, yes it can be added.

Awesome. Looking forward to it!

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Can you add distance with forge spirit? Good against melee heroes like axe. Thanks

@qhqaini said:
    Can you let me try it again?

Hey, i saw you've already purchased it. Thank you for your purchase, I appreciate your trust.

@NOP said:

Hey, which conditions exactly?

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

hi, i got this error,

idk if theres conenction between it and the texture from core

Hey, thank you for your screenshot. The first error is related to the Ability and I will fix it.

@cac1 said:

@NOP said:

Ensagee\Config\game\Ability del Invoker

PS @Moones When will the function for cataclysm appear ?

Hey, I just want to get rid of the errors which are causing the FPS drop now, but will add this right after that.

@anonymouse said:
    Can you add distance with forge spirit? Good against melee heroes like axe. Thanks

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I will make the forges keep distance from heroes like axe.

• NOPNOP Posts: 29

@anonymouse 说道:

emmm.I want to reset the conditions for Autosunstrike.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited May 2019

Hey bro @Moones I am not good at invoker but your assembly helps alot, anyways can you add key for depush? I am having a hard time with controlled units like tempest double, warlock golem, np trees, huge creep wave, i hope you can add a combo to cast on those. Ex for wave tornado plus meteor, for tempest double just use combo, currently it does not traget double or golem, i have to manually cast spells. Thanks a lot!

Edit: also for spirit bear, in future updates love to see targeted enemy icon when using combo, in some messy fights you sometimes misclick because its just a line hope to see icon of the targeted enemy. Thanks

edited May 2019

I think ability core still have some error.

@Moones

• is trial reset posible? Ability.Invoker.Automation and Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo

@NOP said:

@anonymouse 说道:

emmm.I want to reset the conditions for Autosunstrike.

Hey, then you need to remove file starting with Ability.Core in LoaderFolder\Config\game\MenuConfig. But it will remove all your configs for Ability.Core assemblies.

@anonymouse said:
    Hey bro @Moones I am not good at invoker but your assembly helps alot, anyways can you add key for depush? I am having a hard time with controlled units like tempest double, warlock golem, np trees, huge creep wave, i hope you can add a combo to cast on those. Ex for wave tornado plus meteor, for tempest double just use combo, currently it does not traget double or golem, i have to manually cast spells. Thanks a lot!

Edit: also for spirit bear, in future updates love to see targeted enemy icon when using combo, in some messy fights you sometimes misclick because its just a line hope to see icon of the targeted enemy. Thanks

Hey, Im glad you like the assembly. Thank you for your suggestion I can add it.

@krisaquinox said:

I think ability core still have some error.

@Moones

Hey, thanks for your screenshot. Is the assembly still dropping fps after 30min mark?

@YayShovinism said:
    is trial reset posible? Ability.Invoker.Automation and Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo

Hey, did the reset for you.

@Moones said:
    Hey, thanks for your screenshot. Is the assembly still dropping fps after 30min mark?

yesss. though it was much better than before but still dropping after 30min mark.

Yes, with fps there is a problem in the late stage of the game.

• AntonRoxAntonRox Posts: 29
    edited May 2019

Hi, I just purchased the full invoker combo from you. I was asking for another trial, then thought well I'll use it anyway, but it seems even more buggy than when I trialled.

Could I please get a refund on the product

Invoker Automation, Dynamic Combo, and Custom Combo.

Thanks

@cac1 said:

@cac1 said:

FIX PLS

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

yesss. though it was much better than before but still dropping after 30min mark.

@cac1 said:

Thanks, and no new error after the 30 min mark? Dropping FPS usually means theres a error being spammed in console.

@AntonRox said:
    Hi, I just purchased the full invoker combo from you. I was asking for another trial, then thought well I'll use it anyway, but it seems even more buggy than when I trialled.

Could I please get a refund on the product

Invoker Automation, Dynamic Combo, and Custom Combo.

Thanks

Hey, thank you for your purchases. Im sorry you have come to this decision. If you would want to provide me some more info about the issues you had, Id be glad.
    Im of course willing to do the refund and Ive replied to your PM.

@cac1 said:

@cac1 said:

@cac1 said:

FIX PLS

Thank you, will fix it.

edited May 2019

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Thanks, and no new error after the 30 min mark? Dropping FPS usually means theres a error being spammed in console.

yes there's an error. It's in the SS

• kerelangelokerelangelo Posts: 13

@Moones can i have reset my trial? interested of buying but no have time when i test it and my trial run out of time

thanks

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

yes there's an error. It's in the SS

Hey, thank you for the screenshot, will look into it.

@kerelangelo said:
    @Moones can i have reset my trial? interested of buying but no have time when i test it and my trial run out of time

thanks

Hey, thank you for your interest in trying out the assembly. The trial was reset.

@Moones When will the cataclysm ? =)

• EvenioEvenio Posts: 17

@cac1 said:

This ^ Just purchased it and while it takes some getting used to, it's working pretty good! It's fun :D

• Bobi668Bobi668 Posts: 6

can i have reset my trial? thanks

• diane03diane03 Posts: 10

reset on this wanted to check it out

• sokolessokoles Posts: 17

Pls can i give it a try again an 24h Trial?

• automation

aswell pls x)

hm Big fps drop. most of the time 13-27 fps

edited June 2019

@cac1 said:

Hey, i should have time for it this week. Sorry for the delay.

@Evenio said:

@cac1 said:

This ^ Just purchased it and while it takes some getting used to, it's working pretty good! It's fun :D

Hey, thanks so much for your purchase and the feedback, Im glad its working for you.

@Bobi668 said:

Hey, done.

@diane03 said:

Hey, I did the reset.

@sokoles said:

Hey, did the reset.

@sokoles said:

Thank you for your feedback. Was there any error in the console? Usually theres a error when FPS drops too much.

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

@Evenio said:

@cac1 said:

Hey, thanks so much for your purchase and the feedback, Im glad its working for you.

@Bobi668 said:

Hey, done.

@diane03 said:

Hey, I did the reset.

@sokoles said:

Hey, did the reset.

@sokoles said:

Thank you for your feedback. Was there any error in the console? Usually theres a error when FPS drops too much.

hm it just only happen in lategame 45 minutes + that it will drop the fps hard for me i dont know why. im getting no error ingame. bzw i dont see taht

@sokoles said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

@Evenio said:

@cac1 said:

@Bobi668 said:

Hey, done.

@diane03 said:

Hey, I did the reset.

@sokoles said:

Hey, did the reset.

@sokoles said:

hm it just only happen in lategame 45 minutes + that it will drop the fps hard for me i dont know why. im getting no error ingame. bzw i dont see taht

Thank you for your additional information. Im fixing this issue for some time, sorry it takes so long.

@Moones said:

@sokoles said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

@Evenio said:

@cac1 said:

@Bobi668 said:

Hey, done.

@diane03 said:

Hey, I did the reset.

@sokoles said:

Hey, did the reset.

@sokoles said:

Thank you for your additional information. Im fixing this issue for some time, sorry it takes so long.

no problem i thank you. Anyway thanks for your great work.

• 9six159six15 Posts: 10

Hey, I bought the Ability.Invoker before. I only have this one in the list of plugins. I haven't attached any other plugins before.

@9six15 said:
    Hey, I bought the Ability.Invoker before. I only have this one in the list of plugins. I haven't attached any other plugins before.

Hey, thanks so much for your purchase. For sale there are Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo or Automation or CustomCombo. You have purchased the DynamicCombo and the Automation, so you need to install these in the loader.

@stayp said:

anytime u can implement this soon?

• hi i think theres bug/error in your code.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

Trial again please, don’t know why my trial wasn’t reset, last trial was 7 months ago

@stayp said:

@stayp said:

anytime u can implement this soon?

Hey, little busy here, but ill implement it as soon as possible.

@krisaquinox said:
    hi i think theres bug/error in your code.

Hey, thank you for your report. Will check it.

@gznster said:
    Trial again please, don’t know why my trial wasn’t reset, last trial was 7 months ago

Hey, done.

• nepoenepoe Posts: 10

Is it possible for you to add a feature where you can quickly cycle through custom spells or maybe even add a hotkeys for specific custom spells?

@nepoe said:
    Is it possible for you to add a feature where you can quickly cycle through custom spells or maybe even add a hotkeys for specific custom spells?

Hey, yes its possible. Btw you can already bind any spell in menu, you can set the key to invoke or invoke + cast.

• nepoenepoe Posts: 10

@Moones said:

@nepoe said:

Hey, yes its possible. Btw you can already bind any spell in menu, you can set the key to invoke or invoke + cast.

I'll start binding the spells, but if you can make an option to cycle that would be cool. The only other thing I'd recommend adding an option to have the camera move to whoever you sun-strike (Divine Zeus has this type of feature with his ultimate).