Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited April 2019

I bought ability.Invoker.Automation" and "Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo" and nothing works. Ability.Core works with an error. tiked not remove.

1.jpg 285.6K
    3.jpg 410K
  • MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@cac1 said:
    I bought ability.Invoker.Automation" and "Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo" and nothing works. Ability.Core works with an error. tiked not remove.

Hey, thanks so much for your purchase!
    Im sorry to hear that something went wrong. Thank you for attaching the screenshots, Im not sure what could be the issue tho. I can try to help via teamviewer. You can also try procedures like reinstalling Ensage, reinstalling assemblies or clearing assembly cache with the "?" button in loader.
    You can contact me on Discord to talk directly.

edited April 2019

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Im sorry to hear that something went wrong. Thank you for attaching the screenshots, Im not sure what could be the issue tho. I can try to help via teamviewer. You can also try procedures like reinstalling Ensage, reinstalling assemblies or clearing assembly cache with the "?" button in loader.

Fixed =) How to adjust the use of items and the distance to the target ?

• krisaquinoxkrisaquinox Posts: 43
    edited April 2019

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:
    hi can you reset the trial for the dynamic one? thanks !

Hey, its done.

hi i got this kind of error, and the massive drop from fps is quite high, esp in team fight.

https://s.put.re/iyMapEdc.zip

and this is the log, would you be kind to analyze this?

aside from that all works greats

edited April 2019

if the spells are not ready then you can make him use a dynamic combo ? when you press the same button as to activate the custom combo. Ie one button ( custom combo), but if it is not ready then immediately yuzaetsya dynamic combo. Now if the custom combo is not ready, the Invoker just runs after the hero, you have to press another button, which is a dynamic combo.

• Windows7Can't load your library

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Hey, glad its fixed. Currently theres option to keep distance from target, which will use a distance around your attack range. Also you can decide whether to disable/enable use of cyclone in dynamic combo menu.
    Is there any other settings you would like to be added?

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

Hey, its done.

hi i got this kind of error, and the massive drop from fps is quite high, esp in team fight.

Hey, thank you so much for your feedback. Unfortunately I can not see any error in the logs you have sent me.
    I think the only way is if you screenshot the console when the error pops up. If you could do that it would be great.

@cac1 said:
    if the spells are not ready then you can make him use a dynamic combo ? when you press the same button as to activate the custom combo. Ie one button ( custom combo), but if it is not ready then immediately yuzaetsya dynamic combo. Now if the custom combo is not ready, the Invoker just runs after the hero, you have to press another button, which is a dynamic combo.

Hey, thank you for your suggestion. So you mean use dynamic combo if spells for custom combo are not ready? Hope i understand it correctly.

@a1714454107 said:
    Windows7Can't load your library

Unfortunately theres this issue with Win7, I am not aware of any fix for this as this is related to the Loader.

edited April 2019

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Hey, glad its fixed. Currently theres option to keep distance from target, which will use a distance around your attack range. Also you can decide whether to disable/enable use of cyclone in dynamic combo menu.
    Is there any other settings you would like to be added?

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

Hey, its done.

Hey, thank you so much for your feedback. Unfortunately I can not see any error in the logs you have sent me.
    I think the only way is if you screenshot the console when the error pops up. If you could do that it would be great.

i thought it was uploaded, I attach some pic.

https://www.ensage.io/uploads/editor/z3/tm21rycmeudz.png

edited April 2019

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Hey, thank you for your suggestion. So you mean use dynamic combo if spells for custom combo are not ready? Hope i understand it correctly.

Yes, a toggle option in the settings. For those who need one button.

PS 1) Ie I clicked custom combo, Invoker pressed the skill, the target is not killed and he continues to cast skills which are in dynamic combos.
    2) I pressed custom combo, the target is killed, I do not release the button, move the cursor to another target and Invoker uses dynamic combo.

• @Moones can you reset my trial? wanted to try it the other day but couldnt make it to try

thanks

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

PS 1) Ie I clicked custom combo, Invoker pressed the skill, the target is not killed and he continues to cast skills which are in dynamic combos.
    2) I pressed custom combo, the target is killed, I do not release the button, move the cursor to another target and Invoker uses dynamic combo.

• OrNotOrNot Posts: 20
    edited April 2019

please reset all my trial,now i can use all your asemblies after i change my window from 7 to 10.i want try before buy

• NOPNOP Posts: 29

anyone can share the combo setting which was you used?

• birkabonbirkabon Posts: 7

reset please

@krisaquinox said:

Thanks this helps, i will apply some fixes.

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

By the way have you tried the current setting "Switch to dynamic combo after custom is finished". Im not sure if this is what you wanted.

@kerelangelo said:
    @Moones can you reset my trial? wanted to try it the other day but couldnt make it to try

thanks

Hey, it was reset, hope the test goes better this time.

@OrNot said:
    please reset all my trial,now i can use all your asemblies after i change my window from 7 to 10.i want try before buy

Hey, Im glad the assemblies work after updating your windows. The trial was reset.

@birkabon said:
    reset please

Hey, Ive reset your trial.

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

By the way have you tried the current setting "Switch to dynamic combo after custom is finished". Im not sure if this is what you wanted.

@kerelangelo said:
    @Moones can you reset my trial? wanted to try it the other day but couldnt make it to try

thanks

@OrNot said:

Hey, Im glad the assemblies work after updating your windows. The trial was reset.

@birkabon said:
    reset please

Doesn't work, at least not for me. PS When I change the target ( do not release the custom combo key) nothing happens, the button must be released and press again. When the custom combo is not ready (skills in cooldawn) nothing will happen, Invoker just runs after the goal. I just offered one universal combo button, for convenience. For this we need to alter the custom button combo, giving it the ability to use dynamic combo when cooldawn skills custom combo.

edited April 2019

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

@kerelangelo said:

thanks

@OrNot said:

@birkabon said:
    reset please

Doesn't work, at least not for me, only works only after a simple combo cold snap-alacrity-meteor, not work eul-hex-ss-meteor-blast . PS When I change the target ( do not release the custom combo key) nothing happens, the button must be released and press again. When the custom combo is not ready (skills in cooldawn) nothing will happen, Invoker just runs after the goal. I just offered one universal combo button, for convenience. For this we need to alter the custom button combo, giving it the ability to use dynamic combo when cooldawn skills custom combo.

• @Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

yap, if it's fixed, tell me, if the problem not persist anymore I will buy it :). TIA.

• Hi, i'm confusing your script with jumpering, can you help me reset trial ?

• bi2r2bierbi2r2bier Posts: 10
    edited April 2019

----------Don't care my comment Already bought all scripts :D

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

@kerelangelo said:

thanks

@OrNot said:

@birkabon said:
    reset please

Doesn't work, at least not for me, only works only after a simple combo cold snap-alacrity-meteor, not work eul-hex-ss-meteor-blast . PS When I change the target ( do not release the custom combo key) nothing happens, the button must be released and press again. When the custom combo is not ready (skills in cooldawn) nothing will happen, Invoker just runs after the goal. I just offered one universal combo button, for convenience. For this we need to alter the custom button combo, giving it the ability to use dynamic combo when cooldawn skills custom combo.

Thanks for the description, ill check it out.

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

yap, if it's fixed, tell me, if the problem not persist anymore I will buy it :). TIA.

Ok i will tell you.

@hotatchanh said:
    Hi, i'm confusing your script with jumpering, can you help me reset trial ?

Hey, I have reset it.

Moones - If the LVL 20 to choose a cataclysm, will still be used sunstrike for combo (and mb killstill)

@cac1 said:
    Moones - If the LVL 20 to choose a cataclysm, will still be used sunstrike for combo (and mb killstill)

Hey, not sure if I have understood. You mean you want to use only cataclysm from level 20 and use it for killsteal as well ?

edited April 2019

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Hey, not sure if I have understood. You mean you want to use only cataclysm from level 20 and use it for killsteal as well ?

Yes, if I chose cataclysm on 20 level. That makes sense, he's better. If you select level 20, then for me it is better to use always the cataclysm of the combo and to aid allies. And even for killstill

• @krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

Ok i will tell you.

hi I already bought it, please fixed the problems when you have time and also maximizing the script to increase the fps :)

@cac1 said:

@Moones said:

@cac1 said:

Yes, if I chose cataclysm on 20 level. That makes sense, he's better. If you select level 20, then for me it is better to use always the cataclysm of the combo and to aid allies. And even for killstill

I will add option to always use cataclysm.

@krisaquinox said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

@krisaquinox said:

Ok i will tell you.

hi I already bought it, please fixed the problems when you have time and also maximizing the script to increase the fps :)

Hey, thank you for your trust and purchasing the script. I will have the update this or next week.

@Moones I found an error why the "switch to dynamic combo after custom is finished"option does not work. It works, but under certain conditions it will not work. For example I use only q/w, I choose the saved tornado-emp-meteor-blast combo, I will only get tornado-emp, dynamic combo will not continue to be used (cold snap) Because there is no Exort. If I create a new save combo tornado-emp then dynamic combo will be used - cold snap will be used immediately

edited April 2019

In the middle of the game all the scripts are gone, nothing helps =)

edited May 2019

there's also this error.

Combo doesn't use refresher :O So I use it manually
    Can u check that plz? :D

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

Does your automation have some disables like spirit breaker charge cancel using tornado or coldsnap?

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

Can you reset my test?

@cac1 said:
    @Moones I found an error why the "switch to dynamic combo after custom is finished"option does not work. It works, but under certain conditions it will not work. For example I use only q/w, I choose the saved tornado-emp-meteor-blast combo, I will only get tornado-emp, dynamic combo will not continue to be used (cold snap) Because there is no Exort. If I create a new save combo tornado-emp then dynamic combo will be used - cold snap will be used immediately

Thank you for the feedback. Will check it.

@cac1 said:
    In the middle of the game all the scripts are gone, nothing helps =)

Thanks for letting me know, im working on fixing this issue.

@krisaquinox said:
    there's also this error.

Hey, thank you for posting the screenshot. I will fix the error.

@bi2r2bier said:
    Combo doesn't use refresher :O So I use it manually
    Can u check that plz? :D

Hey, thank you for your feedback. It should be using it, theres a separate key for refresher combo. Or you can use it with custom combo.

@Blitz said:
    Does your automation have some disables like spirit breaker charge cancel using tornado or coldsnap?

Hey, it does not but It can be added.

@cheater said:
    Can you reset my test?

Hey, done.

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@Moones I bought your dynamic combo and automation yesterday (i had custom combo earlier) so could you please add those disables like spirit breaker charge cancel using coldsnap/tornado and also auto use ghost walk if hp is below certain %

@Blitz said:
    @Moones I bought your dynamic combo and automation yesterday (i had custom combo earlier) so could you please add those disables like spirit breaker charge cancel using coldsnap/tornado and also auto use ghost walk if hp is below certain %

Hey, I really appreciate your trust in me and purchasing the script. Yes I will add these additions to the automation. It might just take little bit longer due to the Dota2 update breaking the Ensage.Core. I will have to wait to test it.

• NOPNOP Posts: 29
    edited May 2019

and sometimes will use tornado to a wrong direction

• rustyrusty Posts: 1

I tried the trial for all 3 invoker scripts. I ran into an issue with dynamic combo. It kind of just stutters around periodically / randomly. I've tried different settings with orbwalker to no benefit :/ any suggestions?

When it works it works really well!

• blackmrnblackmrn Posts: 22

it doesn't work now?

SS misses the Electric vortex, because the enemy is moving and not standing still =)

@NOP said:

Hey, thank you for your feedback. I would need more info about the situation so I can fix it.

@rusty said:
    I tried the trial for all 3 invoker scripts. I ran into an issue with dynamic combo. It kind of just stutters around periodically / randomly. I've tried different settings with orbwalker to no benefit :/ any suggestions?

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Must have been some random bug I dont know about. For me its working well. Was there any error in the console when this happened?

@blackmrn said:
    it doesn't work now?

Hey, it does work for me. Are you experiencing some issue which prevents it from working?

@cac1 said:
    SS misses the Electric vortex, because the enemy is moving and not standing still =)

Hey, appreciate the feedback. Will fix this.

Ive applied some fixes for the bug where it starts to spam error after 20 mins of the game and starts to drop FPS. It should be fixed now, but I would appreciate if you would let me know in case it happens again and if so please attach a screenshot of console

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

@Moones said:
    Ive applied some fixes for the bug where it starts to spam error after 20 mins of the game and starts to drop FPS. It should be fixed now, but I would appreciate if you would let me know in case it happens again and if so please attach a screenshot of console

Thank you bud

• blackmrnblackmrn Posts: 22

@Moones said:

@NOP said:

Hey, thank you for your feedback. I would need more info about the situation so I can fix it.

@rusty said:

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Must have been some random bug I dont know about. For me its working well. Was there any error in the console when this happened?

@blackmrn said:
    it doesn't work now?

Hey, it does work for me. Are you experiencing some issue which prevents it from working?

@cac1 said:

WORKS AFTER REINSTALL ENSAGE

@Moones said:

thx mate! I will try it later.

can I add some suggestion for automation SS? Like add option to use ss if there's no creeps around 100-200ish radius?cause sometimes it will use SS when run back with low health to base but there's creep nearby so the enemy wont die from SS. thanks in advance!

• Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 16

I have this error help please

@ralph_repato said:

@Moones said:

Thank you bud

Your welcome!

@blackmrn said:

@Moones said:

@NOP said:

@rusty said:

@blackmrn said:
    it doesn't work now?

@cac1 said:

WORKS AFTER REINSTALL ENSAGE

Hey, im glad it works.

@krisaquinox said:

@Moones said:

can I add some suggestion for automation SS? Like add option to use ss if there's no creeps around 100-200ish radius?cause sometimes it will use SS when run back with low health to base but there's creep nearby so the enemy wont die from SS. thanks in advance!

Hey, i think its a good suggestion, thank you. I will add this option.

@Davvy1345 said:

I have this error help please

Hey, it looks like the Ability.Core is not loaded. It needs to be ticked in loader.

@Moones said:

Hey, i think its a good suggestion, thank you. I will add this option.

after trying I found this kind of error (s) (?)

idk if its from ensage or the assembly. can you pls take a look?

Sometimes auto ss on cliff(edge of the map.. like side shop)
    Can u fix this? :D