In case you cannot open Invoker menu, then the loader has bug with outdated Ability.Core.
To fix this issue follow steps:
1. Remove Ability.Core.dll from LoaderFolder/References
3. Delete Ability.Core and all other Ability. assemblies from loader
4. Restart Loader
5. Reinstall assemblies from database
6. Make Ability.Core is ticked
Default key 'G'
Combo with all spells, auto orbs, orbwalking and keeping range. Spells are invoked depending on situation.
Refresher key 'N'
Dynamic combo which follows up with a refresher
Default key 'C'
It will be free to use for 1-2 days, then it will become paid.
Heres gif of the panel, where you can see how to use it:
To switch spells, press right click, hold and move up, release after you select the desired spell
To disable spells, just right click on them
To change order, right click on skill, hold and drag them to desired position
To remove spell, select the red 'X' in spell selection
To change combos click on SavedCombos button
To add combo click on NewCombo and select your spells
To use the combo you need to:
* Hold the key to prepare the combo
* Once its prepared, release the key and hold again to cast
* If you release after casting, it will perpare the combo on next hold
Sheepstick, Cyclone, Shivas, Orchid, Bloodthorn, Nullifier
Go to Assembly Database, search for "Abiliy.Invoker.Automation or DynamicCombo"
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!