Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• @Moones said:

@hppsc1215 said:

When can we expect a trial reset to test your improvements?

Hi, im glad you are interested in trying the assembly out.
    I wanted to reset it this week, unfortunately due to unexpected issues with the assembly loading, and other stuff, i needed to focus on fixing. I wanted to push another update for dynamic combo and automation before reset trial, so now it seems that next week it might work out.

thx for the reply

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:
    How does this compare to invoker crappahilation

Perhaps somebody who tried both can tell you.

@hppsc1215 said:

@Moones said:

@hppsc1215 said:

When can we expect a trial reset to test your improvements?

Hi, im glad you are interested in trying the assembly out.
    I wanted to reset it this week, unfortunately due to unexpected issues with the assembly loading, and other stuff, i needed to focus on fixing. I wanted to push another update for dynamic combo and automation before reset trial, so now it seems that next week it might work out.

thx for the reply

No problem.

• blueybluey Posts: 12

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

I purchased without a trail, because I trust him. By the way , it is really good.

• @bluey said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

I purchased without a trail, because I trust him. By the way , it is really good.

A comparision would be great :chupika:

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited October 2018

can someone with the script share info about the combo speed ? last update and the new update.
    The last one was pretty slow.

@gznster said:
    can someone with the script share info about the combo speed ? last update and the new update.

Hi, thanks for your interest, I was adding some delays to spell invoking because there were cases where due to so much orders being sent Dota then 'ignored' some orders including orb switching. Im still working on making the combo as fast as possible while making sure the dota wont be overwhelmed with amount of orders.

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

Can u add a delay setting for AutoOrbs?
    To make it more human.
    I don't know if this will affect other functions.
    If it affects other functions, please don't mind this suggestion.

@JoyPink said:
    Hands down this is by far the best Invoker Script we have here, i go get so many comments when i use it, and i spam invoker now alot :)

Can you may add a tracker or something if someone goes low so it show a side warning ( and if you click the warning or a key bind your camara moves to the target ) this will help alot to kill with sunstrike per hand on hard to predict heros like am and morph
    You had something like that in your old SB script! :)

Thanks so much for your support.
    Yes its possible, I can add it.

@boyxd said:
    Can u add a delay setting for AutoOrbs?
    To make it more human.
    I don't know if this will affect other functions.
    If it affects other functions, please don't mind this suggestion.

I can add setting to add delay between each orb switch. This can affect orb switching for move/attack and also orb switching for invoking spells, you want it only for move/attack ?

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

yes, only for move/attack when laning(10 mins before).

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

@Moones said:

@gznster said:

Hi, thanks for your interest, I was adding some delays to spell invoking because there were cases where due to so much orders being sent Dota then 'ignored' some orders including orb switching. Im still working on making the combo as fast as possible while making sure the dota wont be overwhelmed with amount of orders.

Is it possible to reset trial? to test.

@boyxd said:

Ok it will be added in next update. Thank you for your suggestion.

@gznster said:

@Moones said:

@gznster said:

Im planning to reset dynamic combo trial within this or next week.

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33
    edited October 2018

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

@bluey said:

@TheHiddenLeaf2 said:

A comparision would be great :chupika:

I will speak for myself. I tried invoker crappahilation and its working fine, but i really like moones work, he wrote me private massages and asking me what he can improve on his script and he is really listening and trying to make it as perfect as possible.

Second think i was having some fps issues with crappihalation, with this one i dont have any fps drops.

Dynamic combo is a beast, just try it yourself.

• blueybluey Posts: 12

@Moones said:

@boyxd said:

@gznster said:

@Moones said:

@gznster said:

It will be good if the move/attack switch can be delay for several seconds if the player switches manually.

@bluey said:

@Moones said:

@boyxd said:

@gznster said:

@Moones said:

@gznster said:

It will be good if the move/attack switch can be delay for several seconds if the player switches manually.

No problem, can be added as an option too.

edited October 2018

Just pushed a update..

• Add move camera to sunstrike position (find it in menu>automations>auto sunstrike)
    • Add delay between orbs change for auto orbs (find it in menu>automations>auto orbs)
    • Fix icewall invoke key
    • Adjust conditions for tornado invoking
    • Fix custom combo status sometimes not being updated
    • Adjust conditions whether or not replace the current invoked spell
    • Improve combo performance by pausing auto orbs during casting/invoking
    • Adjust ChaosMeteor cast position to deal more damage

There are still other stuff on my list which you guys suggested / requested, i will be working on them next week.
    Im going for a course this weekend so i will be less responsive, but ill be checking messages when i can.

• kuqidejilakuqidejila Posts: 7
    edited October 2018

Ability.Invoker.CustomCombo.20

Ability.Invoker.CustomCombo

Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo

Ability.Invoker.Automation

Do I need to buy all four scripts to get the most complete functionality?

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@kuqidejila said:

Ability.Invoker.CustomCombo

Ability.Invoker.DynamicCombo

Ability.Invoker.Automation

Do I need to buy all four scripts to get the most complete functionality?

Only 3. CustomCombo.20 is same as CustomCombo but with 20% discount for those who purchased the other 2 scripts.

edited October 2018

@Moones I bought your CustomCombo script just now and tested it. It works great but I got 2 suggestions:

1. Is it possible to add an extra key? 1 key for invoking the combo and another key for casting invoked spells
    2. Is it possible to toggle overlay? I want to toggle the UI once I select the combo to be used/invoked. I want my screen to be clutter free.

Thanks

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

Hey @Moones , Im not a big invoker player but im looking into buying your script. what works best with dynamic combo in terms of items and skill build? which skills do i level first?

@Blitz said:
    @Moones I bought your CustomCombo script just now and tested it. It works great but I got 2 suggestions:

1. Is it possible to add an extra key? 1 key for invoking the combo and another key for casting invoked spells
    2. Is it possible to toggle overlay? I want to toggle the UI once I select the combo to be used/invoked. I want my screen to be clutter free.

Thanks

Hey, thank you so much for the purchase and support. Sure, adding these is not a problem, thank you for this suggestiong I guess it really comes in handy to be able to close/minimize the UI

@myzone said:
    Hey @Moones , Im not a big invoker player but im looking into buying your script. what works best with dynamic combo in terms of items and skill build? which skills do i level first?

Hey, thank you for your interest in this assembly.
    Well the the build where you go exort/quas but put 1 or more levels in wex early is good to use with coldsnap->alacrity->meteor combo, as well as coldsnap->tornado->meteor, when we speak about early game. This build requires you to have good farm and level. If you go classic exort/quas and use with forge spirits and coldsnap (icewall), its also fine, but maybe not that powerfull, you can get good kills early game with sunstrike tho.
    Quas/Wex build can be used as well with dynamic/custom combo. You can use emp->tornado->coldsnap, which is great early game because of the tornado disable and coldsnap+fast attack speed thanks to wex level.
    I mostly get info from guides or youtube videos/pro players streams, so if you would be interested in more info about the gameplay, thats where you can get it. Feel free to ask me anything if you would be unsure about what the assembly can do.

@gznster said:

@Moones said:

@gznster said:

Im delaying the trial reset to next week, Ill be doing some more updates.

• wahyu3434wahyu3434 Posts: 13
    edited October 2018

hi moones, i am big fans of your script, thank you for the great developer, it seems you add another 2 script, could you please explaind me the details about that? i have no plan to take trials until you provide me the details, thank you

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33
    edited October 2018

@Moones said:

Ive added custom combo with panel in latest update

It will be free to use for 1-2 days, then it will become paid.

Heres gif of the panel, where you can see how to use it:

To switch spells, press right click, hold and move up, release after you select the desired spell
    To disable spells, just right click on them
    To change order, right click, hold and drag them to desired position
    To remove spell, select the red 'X' in spell selection
    To change combos click on SavedCombos button
    To add combo click on NewCombo and select your spells

To use the combo you need to:
    * Hold the key to prepare the combo
    * Once its prepared, release the key and hold again to cast
    * If you release after casting, it will perpare the combo on next hold

Just read this one :)

Ability.Invoker.CustomCombo.20 (20 means you get 20 % discount if you already bought ability invoker auto, abillity invoker dynamic combo.)

@wahyu3434 said:
    hi moones, i am big fans of your script, thank you for the great developer, it seems you add another 2 script, could you please explaind me the details about that? i have no plan to take trials until you provide me the details, thank you

Hey, thank you for your support, its as @kuba0 said. The CustomCombo.20 has 20% discount for users who already bought DynamicCombo or Automation.

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

You made me like Invoker, I am very grateful. This script is great. I ruled the game with him.

If you can, you can develop Phoenix and Storm Spirit, Windrunner, that will be great and very interesting.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@mcYD said:
    If you can, you can develop Phoenix and Storm Spirit, Windrunner, that will be great and very interesting.

Windrunner in o9k.AIO , i doubt there is no possible to make wr better.

@NeeDforKill said:

@mcYD said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@mcYD said:

What I want most is to have a good phoenix script. I have watched too many videos recently. I think this hero will be very good with a good script.

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

Is this actually working? I tried to follow your steps to reinstall, i can see the CORE in-game but when i click on INVOKER, nothing happens at all. I really want to buy this but I would also like to trial it first!

@Dizz said:
    Is this actually working? I tried to follow your steps to reinstall, i can see the CORE in-game but when i click on INVOKER, nothing happens at all. I really want to buy this but I would also like to trial it first!

Hey, thank you for your interest in trying out the assembly. If the menu still cannot be open, it means theres the loader bug. You can try follow the steps once again, or you can contact me on Discord and we will figure it out.

@mcYD said:
    You made me like Invoker, I am very grateful. This script is great. I ruled the game with him.

Hey, thank you for the positive feedback. Im glad the script works as intended for you.

@mcYD said:

At this point I still have alot of work on this assembly, there is alot of suggestions from users and my mind is full of it, so I cant really think of other hero yet.

edited October 2018

Next update was just pushed ... (Before I reset trials I want to make another update first)

Changelog
    * Add toggle key for custom combo panel
    * Add option to use separated keys for custom combo invoke/cast
    * Add option to auto prepare custom combo when combo is switched
    * Add option to switch to dynamic combo after custom is finished
    * Add option to choose Cataclysm directly instead of dynamically in custom combo
    * Fix custom combo Tornado>Emp>Meteor>Blast>SS>Shiva>Refresher
    * Fix case where sunstrike prediction was adjusted because of ColdSnap while target was not in cast range of the ColdSnap
    * Adjust conditions for HelpAllies AutoSunStrike function
    * Adjust cast conditions for Sheepstick(Scythe Of Vise) when Tornado is invoked

Come on! Then focus on this gathering, you can be better and better, I will be your loyal fans!

@mcYD said:
    Come on! Then focus on this gathering, you can be better and better, I will be your loyal fans!

After I have my ToDo list for invoker empty, I can start working on other hero :)

@Moones said:

Next update was just pushed ... (Before I reset trials I want to make another update first)

Changelog
    * Add option to choose Cataclysm directly instead of dynamically in custom combo
    * Fix case where sunstrike prediction was adjusted because of ColdSnap while target was not in cast range of the ColdSnap

Great, thank you for implementing few of my suggestions.

@Blitz said:

@Moones said:

Changelog

Great, thank you for implementing few of my suggestions.

No problem. I believe all of your suggestions were added or am I wrong? Maybe Ive missunderstood.

@Moones said:

@Dizz said:

Hey, thank you for your interest in trying out the assembly. If the menu still cannot be open, it means theres the loader bug. You can try follow the steps once again, or you can contact me on Discord and we will figure it out.

Hi mate. I would love to try this. I have tried the steps about 5 times now so will just wait and see if i catch you on discord some time.

I suggest that in the previous combination, the first hand qqq + blowing + meteorite, so that he can always QQQ + hair dryer, so perfect in the early days

@mcYD said:
    I suggest that in the previous combination, the first hand qqq + blowing + meteorite, so that he can always QQQ + hair dryer, so perfect in the early days

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. Are you saying that its good to have invoked ColdSnap + Alacrity in early game as Exort/Quas build, so you can use always use combo ColdSnap+Alacrity+Meteor ?

@Dizz said:

@Moones said:

@Dizz said:

Hi mate. I would love to try this. I have tried the steps about 5 times now so will just wait and see if i catch you on discord some time.

Ok, so the issue is that you cant open invoker menu and there are no errors in Console ? (You can enable console in Loader>Settings>Console)

Yes. This combination was very early.

@Moones said:

@Dizz said:

@Moones said:

@Dizz said:

Ok, so the issue is that you cant open invoker menu and there are no errors in Console ? (You can enable console in Loader>Settings>Console)

I've checked and can't see any errors in console. Shame there is this annoying bug. Hopefully there is a fix that we can all do to stop this from happening.

• Yes is there a auto prepare function with the script? Cause in early game, invoke have a long cooldown until we get aghanim. So it would be good if the script uses the spell we invoked manually or automaticallt ready up (invoke) the best combo for the next time we press the combo key on the enemy

@Dizz said:

@Moones said:

@Dizz said:

@Moones said:

@Dizz said:

I've checked and can't see any errors in console. Shame there is this annoying bug. Hopefully there is a fix that we can all do to stop this from happening.

So far the method I have in my thread worked for all users, either they did it by themselves or I must have helped via teamviewer. So my offer to help you via teamviewer still persist :)

@death1213 said:
    Yes is there a auto prepare function with the script? Cause in early game, invoke have a long cooldown until we get aghanim. So it would be good if the script uses the spell we invoked manually or automaticallt ready up (invoke) the best combo for the next time we press the combo key on the enemy

Hey thanks for suggestion. The custom combo has auto prepare function, either you need to hold a key or you enable auto prepare when switched and you just click on the combo in 'Saved Combos' in panel.
    The dynamic combo uses the spells you invoked manually and follows up with spells which fit specified conditions in the certain situation (the spells you invoked manually, where is enemy, are they stunned etc.)

If none of these functions doesnt suit you up. What would be the best one to be added for you?

• @Moones said:

@death1213 said:
    Yes is there a auto prepare function with the script? Cause in early game, invoke have a long cooldown until we get aghanim. So it would be good if the script uses the spell we invoked manually or automaticallt ready up (invoke) the best combo for the next time we press the combo key on the enemy

Hey thanks for suggestion. The custom combo has auto prepare function, either you need to hold a key or you enable auto prepare when switched and you just click on the combo in 'Saved Combos' in panel.
    The dynamic combo uses the spells you invoked manually and follows up with spells which fit specified conditions in the certain situation (the spells you invoked manually, where is enemy, are they stunned etc.)

If none of these functions doesnt suit you up. What would be the best one to be added for you?

Ok no problem. Thanks for the clarification. Now that i know in dynamic combo that it uses your manually invoked spells first, it’s all good now thanks m8

• Also, what’s on your to do list at the moment?

@death1213 said:
    Also, what’s on your to do list at the moment?

This is what I can think of at this point, but new suggestions may occur.
    Also if you would have any suggestion feel free to let me know.

• Make combo continue when enemy goes invisible/to fog for 3-5 sec. Predict enemy position in these cases.
    • Add farming/stacking/pushing for forge spirits
    • Add notification when enemy drops low enough for ss. The notification may have buttons to auto use ss or move camera.
    • Some improvements in spell invoking conditions
  • Yes combo continue in fog of war like o9k has is good. Another one is forge spirit, i notice too none of invoker scripts have that. It is important in early phase of the game to farm with forge spirits so if we had a script for that, it would be even better.

Thankss

• dude, your script only working in the small test map, not working in real game, i just bought it and the invoker doing nothing when i press the dynamic combo key