Ability.Invoker Paid functions

Comments

• How to disable drawings example that line towards the target tnx in adv

1.jpg 632K
  • MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@wrewfirex said:
    Hello, you have been done a great work with the assembly, I want to comment about Deafening Blast, Meteor, Sunstrike combo sometimes work fine, but it's most like all the time ignore the SS using the custom combo.

You can improve the custom combo if the user can name each one that you create, when you go to the saved combos list, something like:
    kill tanks, kill support, team fights and a small icon with Aghanim's Scepter on it that you can check or uncheck indicating if the combo is intended to use with Aghanim's or not, I do not speak English at all but hope you can understand the idea.

@wrewfirex said:
    Hi Moones
    It's possible to cast the combo to the ground?
    I mean if I cast combo to a target and the target goes away, that makes my combo to be incomplete even if other players are close to receive it and them your team talk shit about it, but if I use something like blink dagger, to be as close possible to the target, make combo in his direction but throwing all to the ground and complete all the combo, and when jump some option to turn invoker to right or left or where all the players are as reference point to catch more enemies with the combo.

Thank you for all the feedback and suggestions. Ill take it in count.

@makebibi said:
    hi @Moones I've already purchase your invokerDynamicCombo tnx, Can u reset my trial on Automation need to try the sunstrike coz last time 80% miss when enemy tryng to escape or run ty in adv

Done.

• can you tell me what is the best auto ss settings
    default he is using too late behind the person
    sry eng

• @Moones said:

@wrewfirex said:
    Hello, you have been done a great work with the assembly, I want to comment about Deafening Blast, Meteor, Sunstrike combo sometimes work fine, but it's most like all the time ignore the SS using the custom combo.

You can improve the custom combo if the user can name each one that you create, when you go to the saved combos list, something like:
    kill tanks, kill support, team fights and a small icon with Aghanim's Scepter on it that you can check or uncheck indicating if the combo is intended to use with Aghanim's or not, I do not speak English at all but hope you can understand the idea.

@wrewfirex said:
    Hi Moones
    It's possible to cast the combo to the ground?
    I mean if I cast combo to a target and the target goes away, that makes my combo to be incomplete even if other players are close to receive it and them your team talk shit about it, but if I use something like blink dagger, to be as close possible to the target, make combo in his direction but throwing all to the ground and complete all the combo, and when jump some option to turn invoker to right or left or where all the players are as reference point to catch more enemies with the combo.

Thank you for all the feedback and suggestions. Ill take it in count.

@makebibi said:
    hi @Moones I've already purchase your invokerDynamicCombo tnx, Can u reset my trial on Automation need to try the sunstrike coz last time 80% miss when enemy tryng to escape or run ty in adv

Done.

Can i see ur setting on autosunstrike why my sunstrike miss a lot ty

• hi @Moones already purchase you automation, but i have problem with sunstrike 80% late cast sunstrike on disable enemies or crono pls share your settings tnx

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Hi Moones, just some quick info after Outlander update: Invoker won't cast Dynamic Combo continuously by holding down the hotkey. Now I have to keep pressing then releasing then pressing the hotkey again to activate the Dynamic Combo.

My suggestion is that now Invoker does not require Agh Scepter to have his Invoke cooldown lower to 2s anymore. The Invoke is now just 0.7s at level 30. So maybe that's the issue.

• ferkyferky Posts: 18

and misses the tornado

• and no cataclysm

• why everytime i use ur invo script @Moones its drops my FPS i encounter this problem after this outlanders patch pls

• @makebibi said:
    cant cast cataclysm even i have aghs

@makebibi said:
    why everytime i use ur invo script @Moones its drops my FPS i encounter this problem after this outlanders patch pls

True, super lagging when using Dynamic Combo

• makebibimakebibi Posts: 94
    edited November 2019

@owennht said:

@makebibi said:
    why everytime i use ur invo script @Moones its drops my FPS i encounter this problem after this outlanders patch pls

True, super lagging when using Dynamic Combo

FPS 5-10 huhuuhu so sad even i use gtx 1060

• Same here. Getting major FPS loss, sadly.

Hi @Moones , is there any ETA for updates?

• @Moones any update? so lagg when using ur invo script FPS drops

• moones dead

• ovJovJ Posts: 10

huge lags+freezes ... need fixes

• Fps drop always when try to combo since 10-12 min later.

Thank you all for the feedback.

I just pushed a possible fix for the recent issues. If you could help me test it and let me know if there are any console errors during the game, I will be thankful.

Sorry for the delay.

• @Moones said:

I just pushed a possible fix for the recent issues. If you could help me test it and let me know if there are any console errors during the game, I will be thankful.

Sorry for the delay.

tnx bro

edited December 2019

Thanks Moones, welcome back, will test and let you know!

• @makebibi said:

@Moones said:

Sorry for the delay.

tnx bro

cataclysm is working npw but FPS drop huhuhuhuhu

Few feedbacks after 2 games in Custom Lobby (vs bots):
    -FPS still drops but I notice there is a small improvement.
    -Dynamic Combo works a bit smoother but still slower than in previous patch (maybe due to the change in Invoke cooldown?)
    -Tornado prediction is quite off-target.
    -More importantly, Sun Strike kill-steal will sometimes use Cataclysm instead of single Sun Strike.

Hope this helps!

• i try it 3games in a row so lag screen freeze everytime FPS drop fast Pls fix it @Moones tnx

Just pushed another update, which should fix the early game FPS drop. I will address other reported issues within next week.

• not working pls fix

@Moones said:
    Just pushed another update, which should fix the early game FPS drop. I will address other reported issues within next week.

Testing a few days recently. Working fine I guess, just a minor fps drop here and there but still manageable. Big issue is sometimes Invoker won't attack target but rather than just stand there, I have to re-press the combo key (in Dynamic Combo) for him to continue to do combo. A fix for that would be so helpful :)

Hi @Moones , is there any ETA for next update ^^

Dear @Moones , sadly the script is extremely lagging during late game session (pass 35-40 minutes mark). Also sometimes the hero won't do the Dynamic Combo but instead will "freeze" or "hold position" for a few seconds. This is really an issue for me. Hope you will fix them soon.

Thank you and happy holiday!

• Trial pls i have never try it before

@owennht said:

@Moones said:

Testing a few days recently. Working fine I guess, just a minor fps drop here and there but still manageable. Big issue is sometimes Invoker won't attack target but rather than just stand there, I have to re-press the combo key (in Dynamic Combo) for him to continue to do combo. A fix for that would be so helpful :)

@owennht said:
    Dear @Moones , sadly the script is extremely lagging during late game session (pass 35-40 minutes mark). Also sometimes the hero won't do the Dynamic Combo but instead will "freeze" or "hold position" for a few seconds. This is really an issue for me. Hope you will fix them soon.

Thank you and happy holiday!

Hey, thank you for letting me know. I should do a update within next week.

@Miracle111 said:
    Trial pls i have never try it before

Trial reset.

Thank you @Moones for taking the issue into account.
    Also would be great if you can have a look at Custom Combo, sometimes I have all my spells prepare and hitting (also holding) the Custom Combo key hut Invoker won't cast the combo at all (mine is Tornado into Cold Snap into Meteor for early game).

• @Moones how's the update coming along

• qqt1qqt1 Posts: 2

-FPS still drops

• qqt1qqt1 Posts: 2

-Tornado prediction is quite off-target

@qqt1 said:

True, I miss 50-60% of the time (just playing vs bots)

• Moones. i need test

• @Moones can u please update this script so lagg fps drop too much in clashing

• Not able to change a spell for custom combos. When I select a spell, it just turns gray.

Hi @Moones , will you update the script anytime soon? Dying of waiting here :(

@owennht said:
    Also would be great if you can have a look at Custom Combo, sometimes I have all my spells prepare and hitting (also holding) the Custom Combo key hut Invoker won't cast the combo at all (mine is Tornado into Cold Snap into Meteor for early game).

@ralph_repato said:
    @Moones how's the update coming along

@qqt1 said:
    -FPS still drops

@qqt1 said:

@owennht said:

@qqt1 said:

@makebibi said:
    @Moones can u please update this script so lagg fps drop too much in clashing

@bigboitom said:
    Not able to change a spell for custom combos. When I select a spell, it just turns gray.

@owennht said:

Hey, thank you so much for feedback. I know its hard to wait, I had tough times in real life, but its obviously no excuse to keep you waiting. I just know I want to update the script as soon as possible, I could say it should be within next week, but I cant make any promises right now, sorry.

@Pattarawit said:
    Moones. i need test

Your trial is reset.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited February 2020

I use Customcombo, play through q / w, my combo is tornado-> emp-> coldsnap. When I take E, I get a blast that is not used, it appears from invoke, but it works 50/50, often I have to manually press it. Can an invoker use all damage skills if possible? Blast in priority, if the target is stunned, then the meteor.

PS kill assurance is disabled, but still the invoker is trying to finish off the opponent with low hp using SS

• mommemomme Posts: 1

Can anyone share their sunstrike settings?
    My auto sunstrikes goes very wrong

@momme said:
    Can anyone share their sunstrike settings?
    My auto sunstrikes goes very wrong

+1 even if the opponent goes straight, still misses.

• @Moones said:
    Hey, thank you so much for feedback. I know its hard to wait, I had tough times in real life, but its obviously no excuse to keep you waiting. I just know I want to update the script as soon as possible, I could say it should be within next week, but I cant make any promises right now, sorry.

@Pattarawit said:
    Moones. i need test

Your trial is reset.

Hi Moones, I hope that things are going better in life. Real life is more important than a video game :) Hope things improve for you very soon.

• @manofphat said:

@Moones said:

@Pattarawit said:
    Moones. i need test

Your trial is reset.

Hi Moones, I hope that things are going better in life. Real life is more important than a video game :) Hope things improve for you very soon.

lap dog/simp/sucker/bootlicker/Lickspittle dogs, which is the right word for this man? i am not a native speaker. XD

help people learn English.jpg

• @Moones said:

@owennht said:

@ralph_repato said:
    @Moones how's the update coming along

@qqt1 said:
    -FPS still drops

@qqt1 said:

@owennht said:

@qqt1 said:

@makebibi said:
    @Moones can u please update this script so lagg fps drop too much in clashing

@bigboitom said:
    Not able to change a spell for custom combos. When I select a spell, it just turns gray.

@owennht said:

@Pattarawit said:
    Moones. i need test

Your trial is reset.

next week??

Hello @Moones , I hope everythibg is going well with you (I know Covid19 is scary now so I hope you're still fine), is there any chance for the script to be updated by now?

edited March 2020

Last Active March 7 =( He has some serious problems in his life. We can only wait.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited April 2020

bro invoker doesnt orbwalk to mouse bro he use only combo when inside range and it wont go to enemy

Edit : Also induces a huge fps drop when custom combo/dynamic combo button is held from midgame onwards my fps goes from 120 to 30/40