Meepo Crappahilation

JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
edited January 2018 in Paid Assemblies

Feature

• combo [items/abilities/orbwalker] (with poof fail checker)
  • jungle farm
  • lane pushing (with anaggro under tower / will not push towers without ally creeps)
  • auto escape[with eb support] (after escape/heal meepo can return to the old order)
  • bounty rune stealing while jungle farming
  • poof helper
    -> When you are using poof on 1 meepo, other selected meepos will also use poof
    -> [hotkey] Poof all meepos (except meepo with healing status) to selected meepo
  • meepo status panel (will show current order, and you can selected need order with mouse)
  • dodge lich's ultimate

Screenshots

abilities/items in combo

Gifs

poof indicator

combo in early game

combo in late game

auto escape in action

lane pushing

please post here any bugs/suggestions

Comments

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77
    edited January 2018

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

awesome looks good!

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@demonz22 написал:

yes

• tokitoki Posts: 5

Can you add a delay setting for each poof? make it looks like human being.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited January 2018

Just purchased this.

Will post a detailed review on the script for people who are skeptical to buy this(Like me initially).

EDIT:
    ASSEMBLY IS CRAZY BUT HAS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

EZ FARMING.
    EZ 1000GPM. (Need to know basic mechanics of MEEPO to attain more than 800 GPM)

Biggest Drawback:
    My hotkeys and settings aren't getting saved!

Testing more and will get back with results.

THINGS TO ADD:
    1. LICH SS Evade.(like in the old Ensage meepo split)
    2. Hotkey for Escape.(use earthbind as well if required)
    3. Option to change mode(Farming, Laning, Idle) like in annihilation please.
    4. Auto unselect meepo which is in escape mode due to low health.
    5. Also a notification if meepo counter abilities(ex: Earth Shaker-SS, Winter Wyvern- SS, Lich-SS, Faceless Void-SS, etc) are not on cd and when they are closeby.

• Well i have problem with meepo script.
    Meepos constantly going home etc / escaping when they are full hp

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited January 2018

@demonz22 said:

u mean disable/enable? or just set current order to escape?

@toki said:

yes

@Ayush said:
    Just purchased this.

Will post a detailed review on the script for people who are skeptical to buy this(Like me initially).

EDIT:
    ASSEMBLY IS CRAZY BUT HAS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

EZ FARMING.
    EZ 1000GPM. (Need to know basic mechanics of MEEPO to attain more than 800 GPM)

Biggest Drawback:
    My hotkeys and settings aren't getting saved!

Testing more and will get back with results.

THINGS TO ADD:
    1. LICH SS Evade.(like in the old Ensage meepo split)
    2. Hotkey for Escape.(use earthbind as well if required)
    3. Option to change mode(Farming, Laning, Idle) like in annihilation please.
    4. Auto unselect meepo which is in escape mode due to low health.
    5. Also a notification if meepo counter abilities(ex: Earth Shaker-SS, Winter Wyvern- SS, Lich-SS, Faceless Void-SS, etc) are not on cd and when they are closeby.

1. will add
    2. its already here

healing = escape, so use this hotkey for escape

3 . like in 2, no? just select needed meepo and press hotkey
    4 . not sure about it, but will try
    5 . i will work on it

@Zlotvor92 said:
    Well i have problem with meepo script.
    Meepos constantly going home etc / escaping when they are full hp

check ur settings in auto escape selection

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited January 2018

Hi jumpering, I really love the way you patiently responded to all of my questions and suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

_Option to change mode(Farming, Laning, Idle) like in annihilation please.
    _

I mean like in old free meepo script where we could click on the status of the meepo using mouse and assign which activity i want the meepo to do!

ALSO EVADER NOT WORKING ON OTHER MEEPO EXCEPT MAIN MEEPO

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

as for the test script ?
    как затестить скрипт ?

@Midn написал:
    as for the test script ?
    как затестить скрипт ?

for now, there is not test function.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180
    edited January 2018

@NeeDforKill said:

@Midn написал:
    as for the test script ?
    как затестить скрипт ?

for now, there is not test function.

ясно

• rkfallrkfall Posts: 11

Add a function (for farm) so that if in a certain radius there was an enemy meepos automatically escape. Сори за ангийский(

and make the choice of status for the character to be clickable (as in the free version)

I mean like in old free meepo script where we could click on the status of the meepo using mouse and assign which activity i want the meepo to do!

i too

• Im new to Dota and have only very little experience, is Meepo a hero with alot of potential / very strong in lower elos? (Especially with this script?)

@rkfall said:
    and make the choice of status for the character to be clickable (as in the free version)

im already working on it boiz

@rkfall said:
    Add a function (for farm) so that if in a certain radius there was an enemy meepos automatically escape. Сори за ангийский(

oke

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

can you please make a meepo that is farming jungle tp futher away from the camps because sometimes mine have been farming jungle and been tping out but get killed by the ancient because it tps right on top of them

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

@toki said:

Have you added this feature?
    just bought, I don't see it / I need it too. :joduscry:

• mate can you please make a vidio or just give id of your game on meepo so it people know how to use these hack most efichent and get most profit from it.

@boyxd said:

@toki said:

its already done, but i didnt update it in database

@G1B said:
    can you please make a meepo that is farming jungle tp futher away from the camps because sometimes mine have been farming jungle and been tping out but get killed by the ancient because it tps right on top of them

not fully understand what u mean

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

@G1B said:

when farming jungle and meepo goes back to base to heal with tp boots sometimes he is in creep camp and while he teleports. he gets killed because he is tping too close to the jungle creeps

@G1B написал:

@G1B said:

when farming jungle and meepo goes back to base to heal with tp boots sometimes he is in creep camp and while he teleports. he gets killed because he is tping too close to the jungle creeps

yep it will fixed soon. But looks like you put very very low hp to escape. I used 30% in real games. Lower value is unplayble

• when I use orbwalk keys such as farming all meepos try to do that command even though i only selected one

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Combo uses a "poof" in BKB :с

escape in rapture. fix

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Just reporting bugs/observations/suggestions:

Pressing the "Idle" key for one Meep whilst other Meep/os are farming jungle or lanes results in the farming Meepses to enter the "Idle" mode, whilst the intended Meep-zillaz enters farm town.

Manually poofing a selected Meep whist others are jungle/lane farming often results in the selected Meep poofing to the automated Meeposes.

When in jungle farm mode sometimes the Meepses are running away with creeps still alive (Gollums and Summoner Trolls seem to be the worse - sometimes the big creeps and others the summons'), and in some instances are running past full camps to either side of the jungle(s) - sometimes happens at the minute mark, other times the timer has nothing to do with it.

When reaching the auto-heal threshold during a combo, units attempt to return to the pool, and if teleportation is available - they'll run X units and use the TP, only to have the Enemy heroes stroll on over to lay some left handed charity on the poor little Meep. Is it possible for you to increase the distance/add slider to nearest Enemy position before it's deemed "safe" to TP? (much like the jungle creep TP mentioned above)

I really do appreciate the time you have put into this and I'm glad to be playing Meepo again - thank you! :sisi3:

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79
    edited January 2018

so this doesn't seem to work for me, i made a combo key and keys for other stuff. when i hold down combo key meepos poof really badly, throw net terribly. doesn't use items (tried in turbo with hex/etheral blade, it kept dying to BKB cause it wouldn't hex first) any ideas? any scripts i should try disable that may be interfering with it? what auto attack mode do you use? im just having a really hard time with this script it seems really wonky for me not sure what im doing wrong.

• Probably a nice script but it should be forbidden ,since it was mentioned that old scripts that used to be free can not become paid,close the thread unless you can convince me otherwise.

• JetJet Posts: 171
    edited January 2018

@maccertimur said:
    Probably a nice script but it should be forbidden ,since it was mentioned that old scripts that used to be free can not become paid,close the thread unless you can convince me otherwise.

“Guidelines

Developers are not allowed to take down currently released assemblies to re-release them as paid assemblies. However, updated and better versions can become paid assemblies.”

I actually don’t see Meepo Annihilation anymore either, which pretty much did the same thing but it was buggy as shit. Hmmmmm.....

• how to buy this script?

BTW to those who brought it hows the script? is it worth buying it?

• @lolkhax said:
    Just reporting bugs/observations/suggestions:

Pressing the "Idle" key for one Meep whilst other Meep/os are farming jungle or lanes results in the farming Meepses to enter the "Idle" mode, whilst the intended Meep-zillaz enters farm town.

Manually poofing a selected Meep whist others are jungle/lane farming often results in the selected Meep poofing to the automated Meeposes.

When in jungle farm mode sometimes the Meepses are running away with creeps still alive (Gollums and Summoner Trolls seem to be the worse - sometimes the big creeps and others the summons'), and in some instances are running past full camps to either side of the jungle(s) - sometimes happens at the minute mark, other times the timer has nothing to do with it.

When reaching the auto-heal threshold during a combo, units attempt to return to the pool, and if teleportation is available - they'll run X units and use the TP, only to have the Enemy heroes stroll on over to lay some left handed charity on the poor little Meep. Is it possible for you to increase the distance/add slider to nearest Enemy position before it's deemed "safe" to TP? (much like the jungle creep TP mentioned above)

I really do appreciate the time you have put into this and I'm glad to be playing Meepo again - thank you! :sisi3:

this about sums up my quams with it as well. I dont think its worth 15 dollars atm... but its getting to the point where id totally buy it, as usual love your work jumpering, thank you.

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43
    edited January 2018

@Jumpering said:

@boyxd said:

@toki said:

its already done, but i didnt update it in database

update it plz.
    people always think I use script.
    I know it won't be banned, but it doesn't feel good.

besides, I think 'idle key' should be able to cancel 'auto escape' .
    cuz sometimes we can kill enemy even in low hp.
    or add a key ‘force combo’.

update

• fixed bug with rupture in escape mode
    • added delay for poof (only in poof helper) (in combo it still will super fast)
    • added cooldown for autoescape (If you give move order, meepo will get immunity for autoescape for 5 sec)
    • now will use poof/travels in escape only if there is not a single enemy around (500 range)
    • added gui menu with order selector
    • fixed bug with Magic Immune enemies

• Really need auto escape in jungle mode if enemy on 500 distance.

• @19chris9 said:
    when I use orbwalk keys such as farming all meepos try to do that command even though i only selected one

And fix that.

• @Jumpering said:
    update

• fixed bug with rupture in escape mode
    • added delay for poof (only in poof helper) (in combo it still will super fast)
    • added cooldown for autoescape (If you give move order, meepo will get immunity for autoescape for 5 sec)
    • now will use poof/travels in escape only if there is not a single enemy around (500 range)
    • added gui menu with order selector
    • fixed bug with Magic Immune enemies

Buying it now. haha. Nice update, keep up the great work! Thank You.

@Anonim000 said:
    Really need auto escape in jungle mode if enemy on 500 distance.

in next update

@Anonim000 said:

@19chris9 said:
    when I use orbwalk keys such as farming all meepos try to do that command even though i only selected one

And fix that.

not sure that i can fix that, cuz orbwalking working like dat

• 9six159six15 Posts: 10

@19chris9 said:

This is a very important issue, I hope to be able to fix it

• if i buy it will it be mine forever ? or i need to pay 15$ every month ? ty

• @mr500mmr said:
    if i buy it will it be mine forever ? or i need to pay 15$ every month ? ty

single payment

edited January 2018

plz add jungle stacking mode for early game

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@rkfall said:
    plz add jungle stacking mode for early game

+1!

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited January 2018

if enemies have bkb, meepo will not poof together when combing, resulting in only 1 meepo in that fight

@gznster said:
    if enemies have bkb, meepo will not poof together when combing, resulting in only 1 meepo in that fight

fixed

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

okay so i just played a game. here's my problems.

1. Meepos won't back off even there are enemy's in sight while jungle / lane farming.
    2. When I press "w" i dont want all of them to poof (which was called poofer before i think). How do i disable that
    3. Low HP base return doesn't work. I even set my hp to 50% but it still wont go base in team fights even while not stunned.

Can you please address these?

Thanks.

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

Сделай пожалуйста чтоб мипо менялись местами, если один ранен то летит на базу а другой наоборот прилетает, и как бы меняются местами и так до бесконечности

update

• added auto escape while pushing/jungling (enemy hero checker)
    • added poof to lane pushing
  • YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited January 2018

@teewar4 said:
    Сделай пожалуйста чтоб мипо менялись местами, если один ранен то летит на базу а другой наоборот прилетает, и как бы меняются местами и так до бесконечности

откуда находите таки бесполезный идеи? :fappa: это испортит скрипт! лишний фигня.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@teewar4 said:

Dude what the fuck!?
    It's useless..
    What's the reason of doing that

Make that if I start to run meepos it automatically becomes idle