Meepo Crappahilation

Comments

• rkfallrkfall Posts: 11

except for those who have a small amount of health

• Do people not know how to say please? What's with all these rude demands... Even if we payed for it, have some respect. Talking like toddler isn't the way to ask for something. Making a request =/= Making a demand.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@rkfall said:
    Make that if I start to run meepos it automatically becomes idle

did u test script, lol? its already here

add Junglestack mode

• @Jumpering said:

@rkfall said:

I found that sometimes my active Meepos (either jungling or laning) will sometimes not go idle when I begin to use them.

edited January 2018

@Alphaleve said:

@Jumpering said:

@rkfall said:

I found that sometimes my active Meepos (either jungling or laning) will sometimes not go idle when I begin to use them.

Yeah, i found the reason of this. This can happen when u disable poof helper
    will fix in next update

update

• now meepos can try to dodge lich's ultimate
    • fixed bug in poof helper

high range

low range

• @Jumpering said:
    update

high range

low range

Awesome. Also I messaged you in discord about a pricing issue. Please respond if you can. Thanks for great scripts and updates!

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Jumpering said:
    update

high range

low range

Looks good Man!

• how to buy this script ?

@makaniel said:
    how to buy this script ?

https://www.ensage.io/database

@Alphaleve написал:

@Jumpering said:

@rkfall said:

I have the same

@rkfall said:

@Alphaleve написал:

@Jumpering said:

@rkfall said:

I have the same

after update still have this error?

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

5:24

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@teewar4 said:
    5:24

@Jumpering he wanted to let you see this:

3.26 min

• Soo can anyone tell me how you win with this, lanepush is a fail IMO, stick to jungle? any tips guides anyone with decent experience care 2 share?

• ButoryyButoryy Posts: 11

в чём проблема?
    what's the problem?

• Are you asking or telling us there is no problem... lmao... atleast be clear.

If you're complaining about the text you can remove/resize in the options where is says "draw ( )" and whatever it is indicating.

@Butoryy said:

в чём проблема?
    what's the problem?

check settings in drawing selection

• DjonyDjony Posts: 23

Добавь пожалуйста выбор абилок для evade ну или хотябы приоритет

• itachivdhikazitachivdhikaz Posts: 4
    edited January 2018

please help the box appear like that

@Djony said:
    Добавь пожалуйста выбор абилок для evade ну или хотябы приоритет

да он только пока чайник доджит) какие еще добавить?

@itachivdhikaz said:

please help the box appear like that

Dunno how u can have so much panels. Need more info

About panel's size, check this menu

• bro also if meepo on low health (low hp) it returning to base but when i press combo key its still want back to do the combo, what i mean is can you make low health meepo no join the combo

@itachivdhikaz said:
    bro also if meepo on low health (low hp) it returning to base but when i press combo key its still want back to do the combo, what i mean is can you make low health meepo no join the combo

I've noticed this happening also, I've found it wouldn't happen as often if I was forcing a Meep to chill by the pool.

@itachivdhikaz said:
    bro also if meepo on low health (low hp) it returning to base but when i press combo key its still want back to do the combo, what i mean is can you make low health meepo no join the combo

fixed

• @Jumpering said:

@itachivdhikaz said:

fixed

++

• i am missing options in the menu? i have no poof helper or auto dodge.

@thompei said:
    i am missing options in the menu? i have no poof helper or auto dodge.

try to update assembly (right click on him)

• @Jumpering said:

@thompei said:
    i am missing options in the menu? i have no poof helper or auto dodge.

try to update assembly (right click on him)

this is what i have. I am not sure what the "hotkey" hotkey is for. I have the plugin temporaily disabled here, but that doesnt affect what I am asking about.
    Have you removed certain functions from this? Or do i need libraries? Sorry for my bad english.
    Yes i have updated everything.

![](https://www.ensage.io/uploads/editor/sq/0fgjdjtjl1jn.png ""

edited January 2018

@thompei
    lol, its cuz u re using old meepo assembly
    look at menu's name -> Meepo annihilation
    but this assemble's name is Meepo crappahilation

• OK that solved that, thanks. :roto2:
    Now I am having a problem with the "pussy escaper" function under lane pushing. I enable and disable it, but the meepos always execute escape (go "healing") when an enemy is within range. I can bypass it by turning down the range to 1, but that's not best solution. Jungle farming escaper didn't seem to have an effect when i enabled/disabled it either.

• @Jumpering said:

@itachivdhikaz said:

fixed

no bro it still same thing. ive reinstaled the script

@itachivdhikaz said:

@Jumpering said:

@itachivdhikaz said:

fixed

no bro it still same thing. ive reinstaled the script

for me all fine
    look at my gif
    https://gfycat.com/ForcefulConsiderateJay

• 4hero4hero Posts: 8

hi i want to ask a question , if i buy this i can use forever right ? even without ensage subscription i can still use ?

• Hey I noticed that meepo uses all his items at once instantly when targeting a hero. I've fixed this temporarily with item manager but its kind of stupid and obvious to use abysal and scythe at the same time.

@manunit92 said:
    Hey I noticed that meepo uses all his items at once instantly when targeting a hero. I've fixed this temporarily with item manager but its kind of stupid and obvious to use abysal and scythe at the same time.

Eblade and Sythe also.

@manunit92 said:
    Hey I noticed that meepo uses all his items at once instantly when targeting a hero. I've fixed this temporarily with item manager but its kind of stupid and obvious to use abysal and scythe at the same time.

will add check for modifiers in next update

@lolkhax said:

@manunit92 said:

Eblade and Sythe also.

this makes sense if u want to kill for ex hero with blink [hex will block abilities & eb makes ur poof more powerful]

@4hero said:
    hi i want to ask a question , if i buy this i can use forever right ? even without ensage subscription i can still use ?

this is lifetime sub for my assembly, but u cant use it without sub i think (only 1 normal game/day)

@Jumpering said:

@manunit92 said:

@lolkhax said:

@manunit92 said:

Eblade and Sythe also.

this makes sense if u want to kill for ex hero with blink [hex will block abilities & eb makes ur poof more powerful]

Yup, it sounds good/works - in some situations it's very good, others not so much. Eblade renders them unable to attack for 3 seconds, net snares them and they're no longer able to blink during that 3 seconds whilst Poof has a cool down of 6 seconds - you get to use two Nets and one round of Poof over the course of Ebaldes' 3 seconds, and now you can hit them with Goosyn's, no need to net them for 3.2 seconds while Poofing and being able to attack them, then more nets as hex is about to dispel to land more Poofs. You could even hex first then after a delay Eblade the Sucka that got caught. Yes the current item usage is good for jumping on a Storm, OD and the like but you're dead MEEP if it's a CK or a PA.

Is it possible (in theory) to have combo logic for different Heroes (maybe Hero classes)? Nominate the high risk escape Heroes (Storm, Puck, Etc.) handled by the script to be locked down as much/fast as possible (current usage), with another class (Ursa? Ck - man fighters) assigned to chain-logic in where you disable the beast for 6.5 seconds rather than 4.

Let me know what you think

• Is it possible (in theory) to have combo logic for different Heroes (maybe Hero classes)? Nominate the high risk escape Heroes (Storm, Puck, Etc.) handled by the script to be locked down as much/fast as possible (current usage), with another class (Ursa? Ck - man fighters) assigned to chain-logic in where you disable the beast for 6.5 seconds rather than 4.

I'm hoping for some kind of feature like this as well. So far this script has potential but isn't worth $15. I only bought it because Jumpering has supported the community with so many other awesome scripts like Arc and Overlay Information. I'm sure with plenty of feedback and with time this script will be epic.

edited January 2018

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:

@manunit92 said:

@lolkhax said:

@manunit92 said:

Eblade and Sythe also.

Yup, it sounds good/works - in some situations it's very good, others not so much. Eblade renders them unable to attack for 3 seconds, net snares them and they're no longer able to blink during that 3 seconds whilst Poof has a cool down of 6 seconds - you get to use two Nets and one round of Poof over the course of Ebaldes' 3 seconds, and now you can hit them with Goosyn's, no need to net them for 3.2 seconds while Poofing and being able to attack them, then more nets as hex is about to dispel to land more Poofs. You could even hex first then after a delay Eblade the Sucka that got caught. Yes the current item usage is good for jumping on a Storm, OD and the like but you're dead MEEP if it's a CK or a PA.

Is it possible (in theory) to have combo logic for different Heroes (maybe Hero classes)? Nominate the high risk escape Heroes (Storm, Puck, Etc.) handled by the script to be locked down as much/fast as possible (current usage), with another class (Ursa? Ck - man fighters) assigned to chain-logic in where you disable the beast for 6.5 seconds rather than 4.

Let me know what you think

it's a good idea, but hard to implement this in current version of my script

mb in next updates i will try to do this, but not now

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39
    edited January 2018

hi is there an issue with meepo blink ? doesnt seem to use blink when using combo .. or is it just me?

edited January 2018

@n3miz3z said:
    hi is there an issue with meepo blink ? doesnt seem to use blink when using combo .. or is it just me?

for me all fine, check ur settings in menu (mb u just disable it)

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited January 2018

could you make that automatically cancel your poof in combo when a torrent comes, kunkka's ultimate?,since evader only avoid with the first meepo ,similar as you did with ulti lich, back to the meeppos

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited January 2018

@jeanvs80 said:

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

can someone tell me how to win with this script and meepo lol. i swear to god i hate this hero even with this script the combo just seems so slow i die to everything.

• can we get something next to the status which lets us know if the clones have poof available and off cd encase you want to transition from farming to comboing

• Hi. Can you add the "poof" icon next to each clone so that we know when poof is on CD or available? Same as in annihilation. Thanks!

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31
    edited February 2018

hello! currently your free version of meepo script seems better(it has some features that are great that are not in the paid one, and paid one has some that are great but are not in the free) meepos will try to lasthit/use net is in the free one/, but these things are not in the paid one

i believe these things are in both profiles but theres no menu for it in paid & net missing?