Meepo Crappahilation

Comments

• @cs75369 said:

Thanks so much. I'm waiting for the update script! :)

If it's already updated, it is possible more in detail how to realize this function?

not sure what u mean, just click 'c' for toggling

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

I'm sorry, but this key doesn't work.

I checked all the scripts so that there was no "с" key anywhere.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited December 2018

@cs75369 said:
    I'm sorry, but this key doesn't work.

I checked all the scripts so that there was no "с" key anywhere.

u can see what where is my 'c' hotkeys (on my gif)

edited December 2018

This item is not currently available.
    Then I'll wait for the update.

Thank you in advance for your work!

• @cs75369 said:
    This item is not currently available.
    Then I'll wait for the update.

Thank you in advance for your work!

ah, sorry, i forgot to push an update to server, lol

• Someone please help me understand why would you toggle between Super Pro mode v default??? Ain't super pro supposed to be the best possible combo for this hero. Why would you want to turn on and off this feature? Thank you guys xD

• @ralph_repato said:
    Someone please help me understand why would you toggle between Super Pro mode v default??? Ain't super pro supposed to be the best possible combo for this hero. Why would you want to turn on and off this feature? Thank you guys xD

Because having this kind of combo for 2 clones only is not efficient. lol

This is only best if you got 3 meepos and up.

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

I brought this + super combo today since free meepo script is broken. Will post feedback once I play few games with it.

What is combo status used for? And could someone provide me best settings/values for this script or are default values fine?

• i want this script how can i download or pay for it

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@Serial said:
    i want this script how can i download or pay for it

https://www.ensage.io/database

The script stopped functioning normally after the update.

Sometimes he refuses to throw the grid even at close range, and sometimes instead of a low-hp clone swap, he simply puffs his script in place.

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

I did buy this script a while ago and didn't have chance to play dota. Where do I download it again from?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited December 2018

Today i tested script myself full game(not in demo).
    1. I tested without paid addon, i tested combo/jungle/lane farm, blink dagger combo.I found small bug what affect on meepo auto heal setting(it already fixed). So i not got any problems, script works like described.
    2. You need understand who already bought or thinking to buy script(guys who did not buy can take free 1 day trial) this script not for newbie meepo players. If you not know how to play on meepo and will use this script maximum what you will get it's possibility to win vs bots or 1-2k mmr players - MAXIMUM. This script will help or will give you good performance only if you know how to play on meepo.
    3. If i will see in this thread messages like "this shit never works" and i will not see any video from you with proof about script not works or described bug, message will be deleted and if you will continue broken rules you will be punished.
    4. Please all users, if you got any problems or bug spend your time, record video with this problem.It will help dev to fix problem alot faster.
    5. If you not win every game, or can't correct setup script that not mean "script shit never works", for example other scripts can affect on script and it will not work correctly.

You not need to reply on this message.

Working pretty good for me. :roto2:

• @Vacant said:

Nice stats mate ;)
    May i ask whuch bracket you are playing?

• @Vacant said:

nice to see, that this script works at least someone

• @Jumpering said:

@Vacant said:

Script worked for me too when i tried it. I just suck at meepo so i lost :4head:

Some ppl just want the script to make the decisions and win the game for them

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Vacant said:

@Jumpering said:

@Vacant said:

Yeah-NAH, playing co-op bot games with friends doesn't count m8.

edited December 2018

@lolkhax said:

@Vacant said:

@Jumpering said:

@Vacant said:

Yeah-NAH, playing co-op bot games with friends doesn't count m8.

You got me dude. kappa

And I do have about 40 unranked games as well but I wouldn't exactly call them easy opponents.

Also, i'm 99% sure co-op bot games haven't counted towards stats for years.

• If NO.1 Meepo is equipped with a Blink Dagger and there are enemies near the TP destination, the all meepos combo will not be triggered at this time.

• dengrui0423dengrui0423 Posts: 60
    edited December 2018

only after TP is done

• plz add because that's the ultimate way Meepo works.

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@Vacant said:

Show us your settings please, i cant get it to work.

• can also show us the items you buy?

@iichigoz said:
    can also show us the items you buy?

Don't buy AGS, stack bracers or wraith bands early. Buy blink and stats items = wins. Meepo isn't hard and that's not why I dislike this assembly, at the moment is works fairly well - but its far from what is expected for the price that was paid.

• @lolkhax said:

@iichigoz said:

Don't buy AGS, stack bracers or wraith bands early. Buy blink and stats items = wins. Meepo isn't hard and that's not why I dislike this assembly, at the moment is works fairly well - but its far from what is expected for the price that was paid.

and what did u expected for dat price?

@Jumpering said:

@lolkhax said:

@iichigoz said:

For the $30 USD I paid I was expecting less clunky and basic functionality, which is still yet to be "looked at" (posted on the 5th of Jan 2018) and corrected. Another issue I bought to your attention on the 14th of Jan 2018 in which the superior logic and functionality of your epic Meepo script - Meepos with orders given when the idle key is pressed is swapped with the other Meepos without "orders" given (one meepo running away to heal then the combo key is pressed - non-healing meepos heal and the healing meepo runs to battle..). I also mentioned this error/issue with the assembly in June. It has been happening less but after almost 12 months since I first bought this to your attention its' still doing it.

There are also other instances early game where the pair of Meep will stand next to the "target" and not poof, nor will they net - they won't even auto-attack? That's just about the entry-level requirements of an assembly, the fact it will attack and move towards the targeted enemy? Cos its' really not even doing that half the time.. (last 6? games I've played to "TEST" and make sure I'm not just missing something and its' my own fault.. no, it has trouble with auto-attacking).

Poof all hotkey isn't working as it should - 40% of the time the other "selected Meepos" poof on themselves and looks dumb and broken.

After being MIA for months you finally responded to this thread in July and you stated you knew about all the bugs and you'd try to fix them. Upon your return, you did implement some changes and fix some of the dud broken parts of your assembly but you clearly didn't read half of the bugs reported (referring to posts on the 24th of July) and you then replied with two won games in turbo - no information regarding bug fixes related to the reports and issues with the assembly. You also dropped the price from $30 to $15.

You then made an "add-on" paid feature which should have been included in this from the start and your reasoning behind making it a separate add-on is "poor developer needs dem sheckles".

There was more but trusty ole @NeeDforKill decided to censor me and delete my post from the 15th? of December - I'm sure there were more problems and bugs detailed in that, but you know what would really make me happy? a refund. I want my money back and I'd like to let everyone know how much of a pain in the ass it was purchasing anything from you in the first place.

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:

@lolkhax said:

@iichigoz said:

For the $30 USD I paid I was expecting less clunky and basic functionality, which is still yet to be "looked at" (posted on the 5th of Jan 2018) and corrected. Another issue I bought to your attention on the 14th of Jan 2018 in which the superior logic and functionality of your epic Meepo script - Meepos with orders given when the idle key is pressed is swapped with the other Meepos without "orders" given (one meepo running away to heal then the combo key is pressed - non-healing meepos heal and the healing meepo runs to battle..). I also mentioned this error/issue with the assembly in June. It has been happening less but after almost 12 months since I first bought this to your attention its' still doing it.

There are also other instances early game where the pair of Meep will stand next to the "target" and not poof, nor will they net - they won't even auto-attack? That's just about the entry-level requirements of an assembly, the fact it will attack and move towards the targeted enemy? Cos its' really not even doing that half the time.. (last 6? games I've played to "TEST" and make sure I'm not just missing something and its' my own fault.. no, it has trouble with auto-attacking).

Poof all hotkey isn't working as it should - 40% of the time the other "selected Meepos" poof on themselves and looks dumb and broken.

After being MIA for months you finally responded to this thread in July and you stated you knew about all the bugs and you'd try to fix them. Upon your return, you did implement some changes and fix some of the dud broken parts of your assembly but you clearly didn't read half of the bugs reported (referring to posts on the 24th of July) and you then replied with two won games in turbo - no information regarding bug fixes related to the reports and issues with the assembly. You also dropped the price from $30 to $15.

You then made an "add-on" paid feature which should have been included in this from the start and your reasoning behind making it a separate add-on is "poor developer needs dem sheckles".

There was more but trusty ole @NeeDforKill decided to censor me and delete my post from the 15th? of December - I'm sure there were more problems and bugs detailed in that, but you know what would really make me happy? a refund. I want my money back and I'd like to let everyone know how much of a pain in the ass it was purchasing anything from you in the first place.

Nah, i not censored you, i deleted what you writed " IT NOT WORKS AND NEVER WORKS" I tested it and it works, so i deleted your comment cos it's not true. After me there is guys what confirm about script works. As i said already if you say something not works and as you said you did 6 games TEST so record video with problem or that's not true.

@NeeDforKill said:

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:

@lolkhax said:

@iichigoz said:

Nah, i not censored you, i deleted what you writed " IT NOT WORKS AND NEVER WORKS" I tested it and it works, so i deleted your comment cos it's not true. After me there is guys what confirm about script works. As i said already if you say something not works and as you said you did 6 games TEST so record video with problem or that's not true.

So by going with your logic, I can stand on the highway and close my eyes and turn my back on cars - because if I don't see them they're not there?

Just make with the refund already.

edited December 2018

@lolkhax said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:

@lolkhax said:

@iichigoz said:

So by going with your logic, I can stand on the highway and close my eyes and turn my back on cars - because if I don't see them they're not there?

Just make with the refund already.

I just ask you to proove your words, if you say you test 6 games, so post here video with bugs and only after that we will talk.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

• any chance of getting settings for this script. how you run it

• not working at all ?

@skipidol said:
    not working at all ?

It's still working. See if you have any errors in console.

• aceyx3aceyx3 Posts: 4

Even I need to know the settings :/

• khoa899khoa899 Posts: 30

shit,it's so fantastic,i'll buy this in next week xD

edited February 2019

@Jumpering
    Super pro combo seems to be broken with a prior update. Holding the combo key with super pro selected doesn't change status. Default combo still working as intended.

Edit: Last meepo game where I utilized it was Jan 29th so some time after then. No noticeable errors in the console.

• i want this script how can i download or pay for it??

@Serial said:
    i want this script how can i download or pay for it??

Assembly type -> Paid/All

@Jumpering
    There's a bug with "Do combo for selected meepos only"+enabled smart blink as well. All meepos will poof to your meepo when you hold your combo key regardless of whether or not you have them selected and the unselected ones will then just autoattack nearby units.

• @Vacant said:

@Serial said:
    i want this script how can i download or pay for it??

Assembly type -> Paid/All

@Jumpering
    There's a bug with "Do combo for selected meepos only"+enabled smart blink as well. All meepos will poof to your meepo when you hold your combo key regardless of whether or not you have them selected and the unselected ones will then just autoattack nearby units.

pushed an update for [seleceted meepos]

A "tower range" option in the auto escape tab would be appreciated as well or a way to straight up disable them. I don't care about getting out of range of the towers before I try to poof out once I have a few items. This is especially a problem if your meepo ends up behind the enemy tower and tries to run back to fountain. It sort of just stutters back and forth on the edge of the towers range instead of going through/around it.

• @Jumpering
    I have a confusion on the script, usually the main meepo will search for chance to kill after having dagger, while the rest is farming using jungle farm. However when I use proof to selected hero in order to gank or sth. The jungle farm order will still perform so that I have to cancel this first manually. And this would not happen when i was using the free meepo script. For jungle farm, it will be only blocked by move/stop order and will not be blocked by attack.
    Am I missing the configuration or it's a bug coz the free one is more reasonable during this situation.

• @499062825 said:
    @Jumpering
    I have a confusion on the script, usually the main meepo will search for chance to kill after having dagger, while the rest is farming using jungle farm. However when I use proof to selected hero in order to gank or sth. The jungle farm order will still perform so that I have to cancel this first manually. And this would not happen when i was using the free meepo script. For jungle farm, it will be only blocked by move/stop order and will not be blocked by attack.
    Am I missing the configuration or it's a bug coz the free one is more reasonable during this situation.

I think attack/move/stop will all block the jungle farm behavior is more acceptable.

Make sure you Enabled it in settings

@NeeDforKill said:

Make sure you Enabled it in settings

I wouldn't post the video if it wasn't enabled. :sisi3:

• i can't play

• the script paints in a new patch!

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@Vacant whats your settings for your meepo? I see your doing very well with it, any tips if you dont mind sharing ? like your settings etc :)