Meepo Crappahilation

Comments

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Did something change for meepo extra feature? I am sure that i bought it before, but it ask it says that i dont own it, also in database it ask me to pay. Can you reconfirm thank you bro @Jumpering

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@anonymouse said:
    Did something change for meepo extra feature? I am sure that i bought it before, but it ask it says that i dont own it, also in database it ask me to pay. Can you reconfirm thank you bro @Jumpering

i did nothing with extra feature. Also at this time extra feature still can be used in original script

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Ever since the update meepo combo seems to be slow. I can't kill anyone in turbo mode haha. 3 games losing streak. I turned on super blink on and off. I put delay on the poof. Please help. Thank you

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

i did nothing with extra feature. Also at this time extra feature still can be used in original script

Ok bro thanks, because im pretty sure i bought since i was using it for more than one week before, i dont why it asking me to pay again. It just recently giving me error that I dont own the plugin. Just update me incase thank you.

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

default combo - Meepo auto healing position and walk back to base after combo even they are full health and above 60% mana and can't do next team fight.

How to solve it?

• abbadeabbade Posts: 21

Hi. I have problem. When i run script "Meepo" (paid), i see this window and script does not work. How fix it?

• NOPNOP Posts: 29

hey jump.can u add a function to draw Combo behavior on the screen? it have no time to open menu to see which combo I selected when I fight

• tigstertigster Posts: 2

Can you add auto-poof to fountain if the Meepo is visible by enemy?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@abbade said:

Hi. I have problem. When i run script "Meepo" (paid), i see this window and script does not work. How fix it?

restart game till it will work, it's Ensage bug.

• MathdarkmoonMathdarkmoon Posts: 16
    edited August 2019

@Jumpering Bro please fix the script been awhile I was out of the game. Just played recently and I can feel there's something wrong with the script. Thanks

Suggestion:

Make selectable hotkey for SUPER PRO feature like I can set it with "R" then the other meepo will TP to base and wait to be swap for combo, boots of travel should be a necessary item for this.

for example, I will press E for blink+combo and switch to R to perform the pro combo.

I think with this mechanism its more manageable during early game.

@Mathdarkmoon 说道:
    @Jumpering Bro please fix the script been awhile I was out of the game. Just played recently and I can feel there's something wrong with the script. Thanks

Suggestion:

Make selectable hotkey for SUPER PRO feature like I can set it with "R" then the other meepo will TP to base and wait to be swap for combo, boots of travel should be a necessary item for this.

for example, I will press E for blink+combo and switch to R to perform the pro combo.

I think with this mechanism its more manageable during early game.

Need add a keybind for low health meepo tp to base.

It cant evade the lick's ult. can u check it?

• cant see it on database

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited August 2019

When the clones escape at low hp, they cannot really run away, because they are simultaneously affected by combos and escape.

If it’s not difficult, you can make an option to block the clone on the fountain used for SUPER PRO combo?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@cs75369 said:
    When the clones escape at low hp, they cannot really run away, because they are simultaneously affected by combos and escape.

If it’s not difficult, you can make an option to block the clone on the fountain used for SUPER PRO combo?

Probs not, last time dumpo was here was the 25th of June - you'll be used to not having a decently working paid assembly by none other than dumpo, real soon.

@lolkhax said:

@cs75369 said:

Probs not, last time dumpo was here was the 25th of June - you'll be used to not having a decently working paid assembly by none other than dumpo, real soon.

this forum engine, show wrong Last Active. My is Last Active August 12

@NeeDforKill said:

@lolkhax said:

@cs75369 said:

this forum engine, show wrong Last Active. My is Last Active August 12

Responding to bug reports in his Meepo thread? Last post was 25th June.

@Jumpering - Meepo runs towards the Enemy throne when attempting to escape. Goes the long way whenever possible.

edited August 2019

@NOP said:

lich's ultimate has custom model?

@cs75369 said:

two orders (escape & combo) can't work in one time. So when meepo is trying to escape, combo mode will ignore meepos with escape order

what do u mean by block? non stop send order to stay on fountain?

@Jumpering - Meepo runs towards the Enemy throne when attempting to escape. Goes the long way whenever possible.

u was on enemy fountain when it happened?

@Jumpering said:

@NOP said:

@cs75369 said:

two orders (escape & combo) can't work in one time. So when meepo is trying to escape, combo mode will ignore meepos with escape order

Try Dire jungle near the bounty rune spawn, playing as Radiant. Two ran up the stairs past the ancients and the high-point ward spot, the other two made a b-line towards Dire offlane T1.

Is Meepo scared of drowning in the river, or do you need to update your assembly?

@Jumpering 说道:

@NOP said:

@cs75369 said:

I dont know that, but im play meepo in real game. the meepo cant evade lich's ult (didnt like the gifs that u post).so I going to the Test mode , it still cant evade lich's ult.

• okkkkokkkk Posts: 9
    edited August 2019

hey if i send 1 meepo to base and i select other 3 and press combo it brings back the meepo which is going base to heal,is their an option to do a combo with just the selected units?

• hello can you reset trial? thankyou

• amricaamrica Posts: 11

Hi,
    When i Press key for combo One of meepos go idle on base
    Why ? can someone help me ?
    Thanks

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@amrica said:
    Hi,
    When i Press key for combo One of meepos go idle on base
    Why ? can someone help me ?
    Thanks

Turn off superpro combo

• can someone send me ur match ID with this script ? i wanna see how good this script , maybe ill buy this script if im interesting from watching ur match :D sorry for my bad english

• FAOUFAOU Posts: 1

@aldinamikaze said:
    can someone send me ur match ID with this script ? i wanna see how good this script , maybe ill buy this script if im interesting from watching ur match :D sorry for my bad english

https://streamable.com/yxq8t

• cakecake Posts: 54
    edited August 2019

• @FAOU said:

@aldinamikaze said:
    can someone send me ur match ID with this script ? i wanna see how good this script , maybe ill buy this script if im interesting from watching ur match :D sorry for my bad english

https://streamable.com/yxq8t

can u add me ? discord , i need to know ur setting and script u use/activate

• could you reset this and extra feature trials?

• How come i cant poof my meepos manually?

• Numbering broken in current update.

Requests:

1. Update to new SDK menu.
    2. Add keys for toggling ancient/enemy farm camps.
    3. Add boots of travel to lane push mode.
    4. Add lane push options like on arc warden, top/bottom/mid|to cursor.
  • CubexCubex Posts: 23

Is this still supported?

@Cubex said:
    Is this still supported?

EDIT: great script i like it how it works, just got it.

• taserztaserz Posts: 13

For some reason, it won't use eblade but will use other items. Eblade is turned on in settings

@taserz said:
    For some reason, it won't use eblade but will use other items. Eblade is turned on in settings

meepo will use eblade only if target will die after poof procast or if target will die just after eblade damage

• taserztaserz Posts: 13

@taserz said:

Ahhh okay thank you for explaining that to me Jumpering.

• Can some help me? idk why at lvl 3 when I built net and ult, then press combo key, first meepo will move to fountain? I closed Super pro model

• ignored me

Issue with lvl 3, when the 2nd meepo comes up, the cheat crashes

• reset please

edited October 2019

Hey @Jumpering , how can I disable or at least put a delay on poof? For example if I jungle farm, if i click on them to poof, it will poof at the same time, that a bit fishy :ditto:

EDIT: i think the script is broken, sometimes the NET does not throw, is poofing for no reason, even if idleonbase, at lowhp it does not poof. Please fix it.

The script is broken, please fix it man

• Did something break recently? Was looking to buy this today but it seemed to work fine when I did free trial the other week

@Jumpering PLEASE FIX THE DAMN SCRIPT!! Almost a month and you don't care

@Cubex said:

There is no point to fix this script for now. You will get banned for use this or any script what doing out of screen action.

We waiting till Admin will make some workaround for that.

@NeeDforKill said:

@Cubex said:

There is no point to fix this script for now. You will get banned for use this or any script what doing out of screen action.

Well you see we've paid for use of this assembly and we don't get to use it? Isn't there text prescribing the the sale and maintenance of paid assemblies? I'd like the assembly updated so I can not use it.

How about a workaround for getting some refunds in this bitch?

I'd really like my $30 back for the assembly that isn't working...

@NeeDforKill said:

@Cubex said:

All right, I hope there will be some fix.

• Turned off Orderblockers, meepos dying to neutrals all of a sudden

• amricaamrica Posts: 11

Hi , why when i used super pr@ , idle on base come to gank ?

As far as I understand, the script is broken cause is out of camera, and since the dota update this won't be fixed