Meepo Crappahilation

12345679»

Comments

• I turned off out of camera order block

• CubexCubex Posts: 23

GG 10$

• update

• Stupid question of the day... how do you buy the assembly?

• CubexCubex Posts: 23

@gunblaid said:
    Stupid question of the day... how do you buy the assembly?

The script is outdated

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Planning on buying this, but no more update?

• Has this been updated?

• amricaamrica Posts: 11

why my script not work after 15 20 min after playing ?!!

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@amrica said:

check logs please for errors

• trann123trann123 Posts: 7

@Jumpering is this still updated?

Hi @Jumpering , can you please add the option to have 1 more combo key that will use Net, attack but not use Poof? Sometimes I just wanna Net the enemies in place and hit them but not Poofing to save some mana (or in late game when your attack deals more damage than Poof).

Thank you

• hi @Jumpering can you please update the script? its not working, often get stuck on jungle and runes.

Hi @Jumpering, I hope you are still around. If possible, please make these updates:

-Add an option for Meepo to return to combo/fight when reach a % amount of HP (for example 20%). I find a similar option in script panel but it doesn't work (Meepo only return to combat when healed 100%).

-Add a second combo key (similar to O9K.AIO) that only use Net and attack, not using Poof (in late game attack will do more damage then Poof, and it can heal more).

Thank you.

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42

@Jumpering said:

@amrica said:

Hey jumpeering

there is something wrong with your script; sometimes when it's in jungle mode, the meepos don't attack the neutrals

edited April 2020

@Jumpering said:

@amrica said:

hey @Jumpering, i uploaded the video on this website which shows that the other meepos are not attacking the neutrals when they're in jungle mode. Could you please fix this? Thank you!

here is the video link

https://streamable.com/uxejsx

if you look at the very beginning and the very end of the video, they're supposed to be farming neutrals but they're not doing anything.

edited April 2020

@Jumpering said:

@amrica said:

And one last thing, when I hit combo key, only two meepos seem to attack the enemy, the other two meepos don't do anything even though all of them are in combo mode. Could you fix this please? Thank you

here's one in demo mode, upon hitting the combo key, only two out of four meepos poof and attack the enemy hero.

• SUNGJOEHASUNGJOEHA Posts: 4

farm mode script does not work ,
    disables you main meepo does not attack creeps
    meepos don't farm

• No update?

• SUNGJOEHASUNGJOEHA Posts: 4

NO UPDATE?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Klompencapir said:
    No update?

@SUNGJOEHA said:
    NO UPDATE?

I wouldn't hold my breath, nor would I be purchasing assemblies any time soon.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@lolkhax said:

@Klompencapir said:
    No update?

@SUNGJOEHA said:
    NO UPDATE?

you just need to chose developers who update their scripts regular. About meepo and Jumperings other scripts, you need wait till Admin will done his humanizer, that's reason why it not works correctly.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@NeeDforKill said:

@lolkhax said:

@Klompencapir said:
    No update?

@SUNGJOEHA said:
    NO UPDATE?

you just need to chose developers who update their scripts regular. About meepo and Jumperings other scripts, you need wait till Admin will done his humanizer, that's reason why it not works correctly.

Problem only to those who bought scripts before. I hope admin would just update it bro. just add new items to existing scripts.

• @anonymouse said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@lolkhax said:

@Klompencapir said:
    No update?

@SUNGJOEHA said:
    NO UPDATE?

Problem only to those who bought scripts before. I hope admin would just update it bro. just add new items to existing scripts.

second this.. seems i bought the script for nothing

• updated?