Meepo Crappahilation

Comments

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@Jumpering
    Poof to selected hero doesn't work if you have illusions alive. Ancient/Hard camp position in all of your scripts has been wrong since they removed the second ancient camp.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@Vacant said:
    @Jumpering
    Poof to selected hero doesn't work if you have illusions alive. Ancient/Hard camp position in all of your scripts has been wrong since they removed the second ancient camp.

thanks for report, added to my todo list

@Vacant said:
    @Jumpering

bug with illusions fixed

• QualQual Posts: 33
    edited March 2019

Hi, I just tryied your script in a bot game.
    When I send meepos in jungle mode, they're all doing some weird things like turning around, changing direction for ne reason, sometimes they don't finish a camp and go to an other...
    Am I missing something?
    Edit: Seems it actually happen when my alt meepos are jungling or lane pushing and if I move my main meepo. Each click on the ground with my main meepo selected make others meepos moving in a weird way. When all my meepos are doing the same thing, it's ok it works perfectly. Maybe an option with a bad setting?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Qual said:
    Hi, I just tryied your script in a bot game.
    When I send meepos in jungle mode, they're all doing some weird things like turning around, changing direction for ne reason, sometimes they don't finish a camp and go to an other...
    Am I missing something?
    Edit: Seems it actually happen when my alt meepos are jungling or lane pushing and if I move my main meepo. Each click on the ground with my main meepo selected make others meepos moving in a weird way. When all my meepos are doing the same thing, it's ok it works perfectly. Maybe an option with a bad setting?

If you use some lasthit scripts or sdk orbwalker it's a reason.

• QualQual Posts: 33
    edited March 2019

Oh ok, yes I use o9k.Farm. There is no way to use them together ?
    Edit: Yes you're right, if I disable o9k.Farm it works as intended. It's a big drawback for me cause I'm really use to use this lasthit script. Is there a way, a special setting, to make them works both together?

• krispedkrisped Posts: 13

I bought this script and i like it alot! But why doesnt it use poof so much? sometimes it just keeps attacking heroes without using poof. even when they are trapped in net. Is it some settings to make it use poof more often? specially when im at lvl 25 with 1 sec CD.

• i noticed this too with 1 sec poof talent

• @krisped said:
    I bought this script and i like it alot! But why doesnt it use poof so much? sometimes it just keeps attacking heroes without using poof. even when they are trapped in net. Is it some settings to make it use poof more often? specially when im at lvl 25 with 1 sec CD.

yeahh I noticed this too. whenever try to do combo, the poof didnt instantly poof when we use it.

@Jumpering : does the poof delay meter to the left means faster one?

@krisped @neogeo567 @krisaquinox

Poof delay is only for Poof all to selected. Doesn't affect combo speed.

Never experienced this delay issue you guys are talking about either. Just tested it in demo with the poof cd talent and it poofs as soon as it can. It will only poof if it can hit your target with it and will cancel it otherwise, maybe that's your issue?

https://put.re/player?id=QrX8ACju.mp4

The poof cd talent is garbage anyways. Can think of zero reason to ever get it over health.

• krisaquinoxkrisaquinox Posts: 43
    edited April 2019

@Vacant said:

Never experienced this delay issue you guys are talking about either. Just tested it in demo with the poof cd talent and it poofs as soon as it can. It will only poof if it can hit your target with it and will cancel it otherwise, maybe that's your issue?

The poof cd talent is garbage anyways. Can think of zero reason to ever get it over health.

even when I'm not taking the poof talent, it still sometimes doesnt poof immediately whenever poof on cd like your vids. and sometimes when after chasing and using combo through enemy side (after the river) whenever I press another command, the meepo selected will sometimes like circling around near the river. back and forth. doesnt execute the selected command. Can I see what list of assemblies you use when using the script? I feel like some of the assemblies counteract each other.

oh yeah and other thing is like, when using combo key, there's always 1 meepo on the base. (im not using the extra paid feature)

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

even when I'm not taking the poof talent, it still sometimes doesnt poof immediately whenever poof on cd like your vids. and sometimes when after chasing and using combo through enemy side (after the river) whenever I press another command, the meepo selected will sometimes like circling around near the river. back and forth. doesnt execute the selected command. Can I see what list of assemblies you use when using the script? I feel like some of the assemblies counteract each other.

oh yeah and other thing is like, when using combo key, there's always 1 meepo on the base. (im not using the extra paid feature)

That sounds exactly like what happens when super pro combo is enabled and it's saving poofs to switch out with the meepo in base. :roto2:

I'm not sure if he still has the extra paid feature free or not atm but you didn't actually need the script bought/installed to use the super pro combo for quite a while. Make sure you're using combo behavior = Default.

O9K.Core, Divine.Core, Divine.BeAware, CompleteLastHitMarker, O9K.Evader, O9K.Evader.MultiUnit, O9K.Evader.ModifierCounter, O9K.AutoUsage, O9K.ItemManager, O9K.Farm, PredictedCreepsLocation, Illusion AutoFarmer, O9K.Hud, Vision Control, Meepo.

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

That sounds exactly like what happens when super pro combo is enabled and it's saving poofs to switch out with the meepo in base. :roto2:

I'm not sure if he still has the extra paid feature free or not atm but you didn't actually need the script bought/installed to use the super pro combo for quite a while. Make sure you're using combo behavior = Default.

O9K.Core, Divine.Core, Divine.BeAware, CompleteLastHitMarker, O9K.Evader, O9K.Evader.MultiUnit, O9K.Evader.ModifierCounter, O9K.AutoUsage, O9K.ItemManager, O9K.Farm, PredictedCreepsLocation, Illusion AutoFarmer, O9K.Hud, Vision Control, Meepo.

Are these the scripts you got enabled while playing meepo? and they work together?

@krisped said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

Are these the scripts you got enabled while playing meepo? and they work together?

Yeah, that's everything I use with meepo. Majority of the features in O9K.Hud are disabled though. Just prefer a few of the graphics over Divine.BeAware.

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

@Jumpering said:
    Feature

• combo [items/abilities/orbwalker] (with poof fail checker)
    • jungle farm
    • lane pushing (with anaggro under tower / will not push towers without ally creeps)
    • auto escape[with eb support] (after escape/heal meepo can return to the old order)
    • bounty rune stealing while jungle farming
    • poof helper
      -> When you are using poof on 1 meepo, other selected meepos will also use poof
      -> [hotkey] Poof all meepos (except meepo with healing status) to selected meepo
    • meepo status panel (will show current order, and you can selected need order with mouse)
    • dodge lich's ultimate

Screenshots

abilities/items in combo

Gifs

poof indicator

combo in early game

combo in late game

auto escape in action

lane pushing

please post here any bugs/suggestions

How can I get your script?

@cheater said:

@Jumpering said:
    Feature

• jungle farm
    • lane pushing (with anaggro under tower / will not push towers without ally creeps)
    • auto escape[with eb support] (after escape/heal meepo can return to the old order)
    • poof helper
      -> [hotkey] Poof all meepos (except meepo with healing status) to selected meepo
    • meepo status panel (will show current order, and you can selected need order with mouse)
    • dodge lich's ultimate

Screenshots

abilities/items in combo

Gifs

poof indicator

combo in early game

combo in late game

auto escape in action

lane pushing

https://www.ensage.io/database

Assembly Type -> Paid

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

@Vacant said:

@cheater said:

@Jumpering said:
    Feature

• jungle farm
    • poof helper
    • dodge lich's ultimate

Screenshots

abilities/items in combo

Gifs

poof indicator

combo in early game

combo in late game

auto escape in action

lane pushing

https://www.ensage.io/database

Assembly Type -> Paid

Thank you!

edited April 2019

@Vacant said:

@krisped said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

Yeah, that's everything I use with meepo. Majority of the features in O9K.Hud are disabled though. Just prefer a few of the graphics over Divine.BeAware.

yeahhh I'm aware the super pro and default one rn. Just tested it ytd. Gonna see if the others works as well later. Thanks for the help!

oh yeah 1 more thing, does jungle stacking not functioning rn?

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

@krisped said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

yeahhh I'm aware the super pro and default one rn. Just tested it ytd. Gonna see if the others works as well later. Thanks for the help!

Should do it automatically while jungling but i've noticed with some creeps it fails. Radiant ancients is the one I see it usually fail to stack if there's dragons/thunderhide.

• @Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

@krisped said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

Should do it automatically while jungling but i've noticed with some creeps it fails. Radiant ancients is the one I see it usually fail to stack if there's dragons/thunderhide.

yeppp. the thunderhide fails. and sometimes meepo just stuck without attacking (circling around) aside that, it all works great.

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

@krisped said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

yeppp. the thunderhide fails. and sometimes meepo just stuck without attacking (circling around) aside that, it all works great.

You mean circling at the old ancient camp spots? Noticed that happening as well if you have farming ancients disabled so I just leave it on from the beginning now.

edited April 2019

mini-update

updated camp positions & fixed wrong ancients positions

all my meepos casting net in combo, how can i change so they wait a bit with casting net? when all throws, enemies always escapes.

• @Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

@krisped said:

@Vacant said:

@krisaquinox said:

@Vacant said:

You mean circling at the old ancient camp spots? Noticed that happening as well if you have farming ancients disabled so I just leave it on from the beginning now.

hi mate, have some problem with the auto healing function, whenever I do combo, even if the health is at 80-90%, one of the meepo will go back to fountain with healing command. Though the mana is only 10-20% left. Is it related with the command to minimum poof mana? how do you handle it/resolve it?

and 1 more, I notice that when using eb and combo button, the other meepo didn't directly poof to the main one. its like waiting for the eb almost finished.

• bi2r2bierbi2r2bier Posts: 10

Paid version doesn't have jungle stack feature? :o
    I can't find about that feature

edited May 2019

@bi2r2bier said:

it cant only stack, but it will try to stack while farming

@Jumpering said:

@bi2r2bier said:

it cant only stack, but it will try to stack while farming

Oh Ty :D
    Have a nice day bro!

Can't recognize meepo correctly.. Can u fix plz?

• cakecake Posts: 54
    edited May 2019

4 meepo will all poof at the same time and net if the enemy is 3 hits from dead instead of just auto attacking him, wasting 4 poofs and leaving him without speels for the next enemies. Fix this to interact between number of meepos-enemy hero hp. So if the enemy is 200 hp and theres only 2 meepos just net and auto attack instead of poof.

Like the enemy needs to hits to die they all start channelling poof and i just get stunned and die by the guy who is 2 hp

edited May 2019

Also i dont underdstand why when he has enemy circled with 5 meepos he tries to poof instead of just auto attacking him which would make much more damage

edit: by that i mean why does he ethereal the enemy when he can just kill him without. Also i stopped using ethereal and my winrate went straight up.

• jinzojinzo Posts: 11

Can you please add net icon next to the poof on the side?

@cake said:
    Also i dont underdstand why when he has enemy circled with 5 meepos he tries to poof instead of just auto attacking him which would make much more damage

edit: by that i mean why does he ethereal the enemy when he can just kill him without. Also i stopped using ethereal and my winrate went straight up.

lol I agree. there's seems to be some sort of delay with etheral, like meepo doesnt instaly ethereal poof.

and @Jumpering can you add % auto heal in the paid meepo? sometimes when it is still 70-80% hp with 30-40% the meepo just go back to base with auto heal command. esp if theres 2-3 enemies nearby which can easily be killed when you are more farmed than the enemies. I cant find the condition to edit it except in the jungle farm command %heal.

@krisaquinox said:

@cake said:

lol I agree. there's seems to be some sort of delay with etheral, like meepo doesnt instaly ethereal poof.

and @Jumpering can you add % auto heal in the paid meepo? sometimes when it is still 70-80% hp with 30-40% the meepo just go back to base with auto heal command. esp if theres 2-3 enemies nearby which can easily be killed when you are more farmed than the enemies. I cant find the condition to edit it except in the jungle farm command %heal.

ur meepo can run away if there are enemies in radius (if jungle or push mode active)

i will try to calc damage from eb & just right click attacks and choose the greatest

@jinzo said:
    Can you please add net icon next to the poof on the side?

oke

edited May 2019

@Jumpering said:

@krisaquinox said:

@cake said:

ur meepo can run away if there are enemies in radius (if jungle or push mode active)

i will try to calc damage from eb & just right click attacks and choose the greatest

i see. usually it happen when in team fight, theres 2-3 enemies my meepos around 60% condition but whenever I push combo button 1/2 meepos always back to fountain for healing.

So the tinkering is like always use idle mode 1st then combo? push/jungle farm then idle then combo? CMIIW.

aside from tinkering the pussy mode right?

• creondoadcreondoad Posts: 2

lich nododge? "dodge lich's ultimate"

I actually had to disable thereal blade to win the game. This is the worst script ive ever seen. Pure self sabotage. Ethereal just auto saves enemies

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@cake said:
    I actually had to disable thereal blade to win the game. This is the worst script ive ever seen. Pure self sabotage. Ethereal just auto saves enemies

are you sure it's not evader cast Ethereal ?

• staypstayp Posts: 56

@NeeDforKill said:

@cake said:

are you sure it's not evader cast Ethereal ?

I'm having the same problem as him, so i'm pretty sure its not evader.

Ethereal should be programmed to only: 1) use ethereal before poof if enemy will die from combo.
    2) last hit
    3) Not be used while enemy is under duel.

Now it's only using ethereal, leaving enemy with enough hp left to walk around him while rest of his team gets to you.

New problem.
    When you have only clone meepo slected and you engage combo resto of meepos try to run accross the map

• @cake said:
    New problem.
    When you have only clone meepo slected and you engage combo resto of meepos try to run accross the map

check your pussy escaper mode. and I think it should be in idle mode 1st before you combo so the meepo wont run back home after 1-2 combo. or just turn off pussy escaper.

@krisaquinox said:

@cake said:
    New problem.

check your pussy escaper mode. and I think it should be in idle mode 1st before you combo so the meepo wont run back home after 1-2 combo. or just turn off pussy escaper.

but why is the word combo written next to the name of all meepos if theyre not combo-ing?

• @cake said:

@krisaquinox said:

@cake said:
    New problem.

but why is the word combo written next to the name of all meepos if theyre not combo-ing?

idk, im not some dev expert but maybe the command is overlapping or such. though I tinkering with it a bit, I found that in line push or the jungle farming, check the pussy escaper range. i found that the problem is like that for mine. my solution ifor me like before I use the combo button. I set all meepo to be idle. so that only the combo command can be performed. and check the health minimum escape requirement

@krisaquinox said:

@cake said:

@krisaquinox said:

@cake said:
    New problem.

idk, im not some dev expert but maybe the command is overlapping or such. though I tinkering with it a bit, I found that in line push or the jungle farming, check the pussy escaper range. i found that the problem is like that for mine. my solution ifor me like before I use the combo button. I set all meepo to be idle. so that only the combo command can be performed. and check the health minimum escape requirement

other meepos were in jungling mode when i did this, so maybe that was the issue?

But honestly i just want the ethereal blade fixed, its the core item for this hero and it's not working properly.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@cake said:
    But honestly i just want the ethereal blade fixed, its the core item for this hero and it's not working properly.

Has never worked properly (YES it will work 2/10 times, that's 80% of the time not working, but Customer's verbal confirmation of this actually being the case is not enough...) and the staff DEMAND! you waste YOUR TIME by producing an edited clip that you have managed to upload showing that the shit is broken - or they won't bother fixing it and will delete your posts in which you have complained about the assembly not working as in tended.

edited June 2019

hey bois, thanks for ur suggestions about eb

update

now meepo will use eb only for:
    * kill steal
    * if target will die after poof combo
    * if target not under stun/hex

https://gfycat.com/ConsciousDemandingGrouper
    https://gfycat.com/EnragedGrotesqueEeve

another question for pro meepo players:

should meepo use earthbind on enemy under ethereal?

at this time he's using it only on hero, that have escape ability/ blink

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363
    edited June 2019

Thanks for the update - we'll have to try it out.

I think binding affected targets is a good idea, even if its' just one (net/bind cast) to make sure you get the Poof off from all units.

• @lolkhax said:
    Thanks for the update - we'll have to try it out.

I think binding affected targets is a good idea, even if its' just one to make sure you get the Poof off from all units.

this ! just to make sure the poof from all units.