Meepo Crappahilation

Comments

• gabbergabber Posts: 21

Can you fix throwing net it miss and other meepos have a very big delay to throw it target usualy escapes.Sorry for my english

• @genjiakp said:
    can we get something next to the status which lets us know if the clones have poof available and off cd encase you want to transition from farming to comboing

@toxicspazz said:
    Hi. Can you add the "poof" icon next to each clone so that we know when poof is on CD or available? Same as in annihilation. Thanks!

is it ok for u guys?
    https://gfycat.com/ArcticEminentBittern

@sneakyrhino1 said:
    hello! currently your free version of meepo script seems better(it has some features that are great that are not in the paid one, and paid one has some that are great but are not in the free) meepos will try to lasthit/use net is in the free one/, but these things are not in the paid one

i believe these things are in both profiles but theres no menu for it in paid & net missing?

what do u mean about nets? in paid version ofc meepos re using nets, and also trying to chain nets with others
    https://gfycat.com/DeterminedPaleGlobefish

• @gabber said:
    Can you fix throwing net it miss and other meepos have a very big delay to throw it target usualy escapes.Sorry for my english

net has low speed, so enemies can ez dodge it

• @Jumpering no complaints, thank you!

• toxicspazztoxicspazz Posts: 43
    edited February 2018

@Jumpering said:

@toxicspazz said:
    Hi. Can you add the "poof" icon next to each clone so that we know when poof is on CD or available? Same as in annihilation. Thanks!

is it ok for u guys?
    https://gfycat.com/ArcticEminentBittern

yes, thank you

o Some bugs/observations:
    1) When trying to poof with the main meepo in the same place (on top of myself) while other meepos are farming around the map, it will sometimes poof on a random meepo location although I clearly target the ground next to me and not clicking on the map or anything else.

2) It never uses ethereal blade for me to escape low meepo.
    Tested by sitting in the enemy team fountain with all meepos whilst one is attacked by it, it starts to escape but the main meepo does not use Ethereal Blade on him.

o Sugestion:
    1) Can you add extra logic to "farm mode" to stack if the camp is about to respawn? As in, start farming -> get back and stack if x:54 or x:55 time to allow the camp to double stack.
    This would be nice since a lot of farm is lost this way. It could be a button that you can check/uncheck for stacking

Thank you for your efforts and this script. Greatly appreciated.

• o Some bugs/observations:
    1) When trying to poof with the main meepo in the same place (on top of myself) while other meepos are farming around the map, it will sometimes poof on a random meepo location although I clearly target the ground next to me and not clicking on the map or anything else.

2) It never uses ethereal blade for me to escape low meepo.
    Tested by sitting in the enemy team fountain with all meepos whilst one is attacked by it, it starts to escape but the main meepo does not use Ethereal Blade on him.

o Sugestion:
    1) Can you add extra logic to "farm mode" to stack if the camp is about to respawn? As in, start farming -> get back and stack if x:54 or x:55 time to allow the camp to double stack.
    This would be nice since a lot of farm is lost this way. It could be a button that you can check/uncheck for stacking

Thank you for your efforts and this script. Greatly appreciated.

^ agreed

• bump! bring some love for this assembly as well!

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@toxicspazz said:
    bump! bring some love for this assembly as well!

yeah, when core will be fixed

Update

• added auto stacking while jungle farming
  • gtplusnetgtplusnet Posts: 6
    edited March 2018

Hello, if possible. When my allies are farming, meepo should not steal there gold. hehe. They're always mad if this happens.

@gtplusnet said:
    Hello, if possible. When my allies are farming, meepo should not steal there gold. hehe. They're always mad if this happens.

done

• Guys I'm not the best Meepo player but sorry if a noob question. What's the best way to go if the enemy start using bkb or especially force staff/hurricane pike? Once enemy used these items my combo fails already. Thanks Gs!

• @Jumpering said:

@gtplusnet said:

done

wow.. Thank you very much for this.. hats off and lots of respect to developers like you.

• @Jumpering said:
    Update

• added auto stacking while jungle farming

Thank you for you working. Is it possible to have a hotkey for "just stacking but not farming", which will be useful in early game, like in lvl3 you can immediately set the second meepo to stack, or on the half way you set a low-hp meepo back to heal.

• and by the way, is it possible to use the auto farm jungle or auto push lane sections to make a TerrorBlade assembly, which can automatically set TB illusions to farm. With a switch to toggle, so it can be turned off in a team fight.

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

guys, i cant trial this because when i clicked to activate i wasnt able to play. Can you tell me, is this a good script, worth buying, easy to use?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Dizz said:
    guys, i cant trial this because when i clicked to activate i wasnt able to play. Can you tell me, is this a good script, worth buying, easy to use?

Make another account and use the one game you're allowed to play with the trial.

• StephCurry30StephCurry30 Posts: 3
    edited April 2018

Hey Jumpering, just did a trial of your meepo, great job with the assembly! I love all your scripts. Quick request though before I purchase this assembly, can you make it so that when meepo is in "healing" mode, it will use Boots of travel or tp scroll to go to base instead of just running? That would make it really really nice when you dont have a meepo to poof to. It does do it sometimes (appears to be only when 3+ enemies show up, but if i manually select "healing" mode it wont Teleport if it has it available. One other question, is there anyway to override healing once youve selected that mode? I try using combo button and even manually selecting the meepo units and moving them but nothing takes them out of healing once its been selected until they reach the fountain

@StephCurry30 said:
    Hey Jumpering, just did a trial of your meepo, great job with the assembly! I love all your scripts. Quick request though before I purchase this assembly, can you make it so that when meepo is in "healing" mode, it will use Boots of travel or tp scroll to go to base instead of just running? That would make it really really nice when you dont have a meepo to poof to. It does do it sometimes (appears to be only when 3+ enemies show up, but if i manually select "healing" mode it wont Teleport if it has it available. One other question, is there anyway to override healing once youve selected that mode? I try using combo button and even manually selecting the meepo units and moving them but nothing takes them out of healing once its been selected until they reach the fountain

meepo will use travels only if there re no creeps/heroes in 500 range

also u can disable healing order for 5 secs when u will move/stop orders if u enable this option in autoHealing menu

• @Jumpering said:

@StephCurry30 said:

meepo will use travels only if there re no creeps/heroes in 500 range

also u can disable healing order for 5 secs when u will move/stop orders if u enable this option in autoHealing menu

I saw the healing order for 5 seconds, and I have it enabled, yet it still doesnt input my move commands when they are healing, maybe its because im using the trial in a custom game instead of a real game, but thank you for the feedback ill test it again. ty for your hard work

• skipidolskipidol Posts: 9

bug> on option> meepo use ethereal for combo attack instead of saving it for low hp meepo "i unchecked ethereal on combo. so its bugged sir please fix i bought your script btw

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

so this script looks sweet except a few bugs here and there, basically gets the job done. However, Lane pushing is a bit confusing me to. if I select my rest of the meepos (2,3,4) they start going to different lanes instead of same lane. Wouldn't it be better if they go same lane since it gives better scope to escape and 3 meepos 3 different lane would definitely mean death.

• IEXIEX Posts: 3
    edited April 2018

Hello, when I throw the net, then only 1 Meepo throws her, but on the next one does not switch. Can this be somehow corrected? Tune ?

@IEX said:
    Hello, when I throw the net, then only 1 Meepo throws her, but on the next one does not switch. Can this be somehow corrected? Tune ?

I've been using this lots and lots in the last 4 or 5 days, and it has been working the best it ever has. You should try restarting your PC and stuff.

@lolkhax said:

@IEX said:

I've been using this lots and lots in the last 4 or 5 days, and it has been working the best it ever has. You should try restarting your PC and stuff.

It's don't help.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@IEX said:

@lolkhax said:

@IEX said:

It's don't help.

Did you hold combo key? I played with script, it works fine.

@NeeDforKill said:

@IEX said:

@lolkhax said:

@IEX said:

It's don't help.

Did you hold combo key? I played with script, it works fine.

And it is possible somehow without combo?

@skipidol said:
    bug> on option> meepo use ethereal for combo attack instead of saving it for low hp meepo "i unchecked ethereal on combo. so its bugged sir please fix i bought your script btw

waiting for response FeelsBadMan

@skipidol said:

@skipidol said:

waiting for response FeelsBadMan

• aadi392aadi392 Posts: 2

can u fix auto escape mode in meepo

• chesternoobchesternoob Posts: 36

Can you auto deselect the low health coz if i press combo key it will also go back and do the combo and cancel the animation

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108
    edited May 2018

не кидает орчид... исправь Точнее не всегда кидает!
    или rate маленький... в общем 2 раза блинкался сам на джагу... и просто либо тупо не успевал дать мут... либо просто не юзал... в итоге приходилось самому давать...

• supanoobsupanoob Posts: 10

where can i download the script from

• Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 16

Can you fix the rune picking please, also in some lanes meepo will just run back and forth not pushing.

• The script is broken I think. when I hold combo key or Poof key, it does nothing

broken :) poof key

• lopailopai Posts: 1

Meepo doesn't use net/combo for some reason if dagger is disabled and also when you are in melee range.
    Can you maybe add a bit more logic to the combo.

• supanoobsupanoob Posts: 10

Can u add which lane we want the meepos to push like how you have in Arc Crappahilation Paid

• Can someone fix this script? It has been bad for ages?

@cykablyat39 said:
    Can someone fix this script? It has been bad for ages?

+1.
    Feels way off, to the point there's not much use in playing with it. It has never really played like it should.

The "reset/idle" key is fucky as, and will confuse the assembly (say one Meep is running back "healing" and the other 2/3/4 are out and about, pressing the key will swap the status of all the Meeps ending with the "healing" Meep going in for the combo and the other comboing Meeps are running back to base like clowns).

The retreating to heal really, really (I mean really really.) needs to be looked at, the logic its' self is "dumb" as in Meeps with enough mana and Poof off CD, will run the longest way possible to the base, without using poof to a closer Meep, even ignores Travels. Nothin' like watching a retreating Meep running past an enemy tower taking a fuck load of damage, because of horrid/outdated/broken logic.

The jungle function is garbage - especially the bounty-rune-picker-upper, it'll send a Meep that is 1209290190129019 units away, to collect a bounty rune - approx 1 time in 30 it will actually pick up the rune. It'll say its' going to pick up the rune - most of the time you die as it'll run past 10 Enemy Heroes, whilst waving at them just asking to be rolled on, or it bugs out. It will also send a Meep to a jungle camp a million miles away, while the entire FULL JUNGLE is ignored (Radiant, the Meepo will be sent to the secret-shop jungle camps while running past the small/medium/large/ancients on the right side of the map, and the same in reverse for Dire).

I also do not agree with the fact you have lowered the price of your Meepo assembly to $15. I paid the full price for an assembly that has never really delivered what it was supposed to, now other people are paying less than what others' have paid for a "semi-functioning" "paid" assembly.

Been feelin' ripped off since day 1.

• planksmithplanksmith Posts: 16

@lolkhax said:

@cykablyat39 said:

+1.
    Feels way off, to the point there's not much use in playing with it. It has never really played like it should.

The "reset/idle" key is fucky as, and will confuse the assembly (say one Meep is running back "healing" and the other 2/3/4 are out and about, pressing the key will swap the status of all the Meeps ending with the "healing" Meep going in for the combo and the other comboing Meeps are running back to base like clowns).

The retreating to heal really, really (I mean really really.) needs to be looked at, the logic its' self is "dumb" as in Meeps with enough mana and Poof off CD, will run the longest way possible to the base, without using poof to a closer Meep, even ignores Travels. Nothin' like watching a retreating Meep running past an enemy tower taking a fuck load of damage, because of horrid/outdated/broken logic.

The jungle function is garbage - especially the bounty-rune-picker-upper, it'll send a Meep that is 1209290190129019 units away, to collect a bounty rune - approx 1 time in 30 it will actually pick up the rune. It'll say its' going to pick up the rune - most of the time you die as it'll run past 10 Enemy Heroes, whilst waving at them just asking to be rolled on, or it bugs out. It will also send a Meep to a jungle camp a million miles away, while the entire FULL JUNGLE is ignored (Radiant, the Meepo will be sent to the secret-shop jungle camps while running past the small/medium/large/ancients on the right side of the map, and the same in reverse for Dire).

I also do not agree with the fact you have lowered the price of your Meepo assembly to $15. I paid the full price for an assembly that has never really delivered what it was supposed to, now other people are paying less than what others' have paid for a "semi-functioning" "paid" assembly.

I'm feeling ya man. I paid full price for this too. Expecting it will have the same standard as the arc paid script...

• ShariatShariat Posts: 2
    edited June 2018

@planksmith said:

@lolkhax said:

@cykablyat39 said:

+1.

I'm feeling ya man. I paid full price for this too. Expecting it will have the same standard as the arc paid script...

for Atun everytin' works just fine.

UPD: he's a macro guy.

i really need script for meepo and i need a good one. I'm obsessed w/ Divine shit , so shoutout to @YEEEEEEE

I used dis script for 24/7 trial

the good sides: everytin' w/ farmin' , stuckin' , junglin' (not always accurate) i fuck wit it dat my jam, life become way more easier.

the bad sides: combo doesn't always work well, sexual healin' weak as well.

So i disagree, it's not garbage. It needs to be improved.

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

runes need to be updated. meepo is still checking for bounty every 2 minutes not every 5

@Shariat said:

@planksmith said:

@lolkhax said:

@cykablyat39 said:

+1.

for Atun everytin' works just fine.

UPD: he's a macro guy.

i really need script for meepo and i need a good one. I'm obsessed w/ Divine shit , so shoutout to @YEEEEEEE

I used dis script for 24/7 trial

the good sides: everytin' w/ farmin' , stuckin' , junglin' (not always accurate) i fuck wit it dat my jam, life become way more easier.

the bad sides: combo doesn't always work well, sexual healin' weak as well.

So i disagree, it's not garbage. It needs to be improved.

Welllllllllll after asking for improvements and updates for months on end, then not getting anything.. - yeah its' garbage.

• VacantVacant Posts: 99
    edited July 2018

@Jumpering

A few bugs.

With poof helper enabled if I self cast poof on a single meepo with no others selected I randomly poof across the map to a clone sometimes.

Still checking for bounty runes every 2 minutes.

Auto escape fails to work sometimes when there's more than one meepo escaping. First meepo escapes fine but the second one moves a few hundred units then stops and does nothing but has the "healing" status.

Sometimes clicking the "lane pushing" tab in menu doesn't open it. Reloading scripts solves this issue.

When a meepo is done healing sometimes it will waste a few seconds walking out of the fountain to the ancient before poofing to a meepo that's in lane.

And some suggestions.

Better support for shadow blade combo would be nice. As it is now i'm using the poof all to selected meepo and attacking with my main meepo manually before holding the combo key because the script doesn't use the shadow blade/silver edge hit.

Minimum blink distance slider for combo. Sometimes you blink 100 units when comboing.

If a meepo escapes to base and you have one idling there switch their tasks so the idling one poofs out and continues comboing/farming/whatever and the healing one becomes the idleonbase one until the next one needs healing.

Edit: And include manta illusions in combo + Auto deaggro fountain when escape health threshold is reached.

Edit2: And invisibility check. Trying to net targets when running back even though i'm in shadow blade and they have no detection.

@Vacant said:
    @Jumpering

A few bugs.

With poof helper enabled if I self cast poof on a single meepo with no others selected I randomly poof across the map to a clone sometimes.

Auto escape fails to work sometimes when there's more than one meepo escaping. First meepo escapes fine but the second one moves a few hundred units then stops and does nothing but has the "healing" status.

Sometimes clicking the "lane pushing" tab in menu doesn't open it. Reloading scripts solves this issue.

When a meepo is done healing sometimes it will waste a few seconds walking out of the fountain to the ancient before poofing to a meepo that's in lane.

And some suggestions.

Better support for shadow blade combo would be nice. As it is now i'm using the poof all to selected meepo and attacking with my main meepo manually before holding the combo key because the script doesn't use the shadow blade/silver edge hit.

Minimum blink distance slider for combo. Sometimes you blink 100 units when comboing.

If a meepo escapes to base and you have one idling there switch their tasks so the idling one poofs out and continues comboing/farming/whatever and the healing one becomes the idleonbase one until the next one needs healing.

Edit: And include manta illusions in combo + Auto deaggro fountain when escape health threshold is reached.

Assembly is broken/garbage and has been abandoned. Last time he even replied to his thread was 1st of May.

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@lolkhax said:

@Vacant said:
    @Jumpering

A few bugs.

And some suggestions.

Assembly is broken/garbage and has been abandoned. Last time he even replied to his thread was 1st of May.

He mentioned having plans to improve the assembly not long ago on discord.

@Vacant said:

@lolkhax said:

@Vacant said:
    @Jumpering

A few bugs.

And some suggestions.

He mentioned having plans to improve the assembly not long ago on discord.

Yay - hopefully it'll be worth the $30 I paid for it

• genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 90

You need to calm the hell down. This is not his primary job, you opted into this service nobody forced you, and it's not guaranteed. You're pissed off about not being able to cheat, think about that for a second.

@genjiakp said:

You need to calm the hell down. This is not his primary job, you opted into this service nobody forced you, and it's not guaranteed. You're pissed off about not being able to cheat, think about that for a second.

Do us a favour and don't talk to me, thanks.
    Talking shit 11 days AFTER the fact - just don't Clown. We paid for a product that hasn't worked as it should have from the very start, tell me where I'm wrong in anything I've said.. (pls don't, as I don't want you to talk to me - you are clearly an Idiot).