Meepo Crappahilation

Comments

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited July 2018

@genjiakp said:

Assembly is broken/garbage and has been abandoned. Last time he even replied to his thread was 1st of May.

You need to calm the hell down. This is not his primary job, you opted into this service nobody forced you, and it's not guaranteed. You're pissed off about not being able to cheat, think about that for a second.

As mentioned above by lolkhax, this is not something you opt in for. This is a product that we purchase and expect to get quality in return for our money. I may have some disagreements with lolkhax in the past, but I agree with him on this one. Cheating or not, it’s a product that is being sold, this is not charity. When you by milk in the super market or something else and them realise it’s gone of, you go and get it refunded or replaced don’t you? Why is this different, just because it’s a cheat for a game?

• JetJet Posts: 171

@genjiakp said:

Assembly is broken/garbage and has been abandoned. Last time he even replied to his thread was 1st of May.

You need to calm the hell down. This is not his primary job, you opted into this service nobody forced you, and it's not guaranteed. You're pissed off about not being able to cheat, think about that for a second.

@lolkhax said:

@genjiakp said:

Do us a favour and don't talk to me, thanks.
    Talking shit 11 days AFTER the fact - just don't Clown. We paid for a product that hasn't worked as it should have from the very start, tell me where I'm wrong in anything I've said.. (pls don't, as I don't want you to talk to me - you are clearly an Idiot).

Not to bring up old bullshit or anything, but when the Paid Assemblies feature was first launched, there were strict guidelines that had to be followed by Developers, which made me feel a bit more secure about investing money in assemblies. ( some of which were already available for free, but more updated ones ) It seems like this isn't something that the Management Team or Developers are taking too seriously, which is a bummer because the system will never improve.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

As i know meepo update in work. You need wait, meepo hero and meepo assembly not easy job.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@NeeDforKill said:
    As i know meepo update in work. You need wait, meepo hero and meepo assembly not easy job.

How does that justify this situation? The author hasn’t responded to his own thread in well over 2 1/2 months. What a joke lol

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited July 2018

Most of his scripts are riddled with bugs. .

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@Jet said:

@NeeDforKill said:

How does that justify this situation? The author hasn’t responded to his own thread in well over 2 1/2 months. What a joke lol

im always here, and i know about all bugs. I will try to fix all bugs on this week

@gznster said:
    Most of his scripts are riddled with bugs. .

re u sure?

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

Yea.
    I’ll just name all.
    No net usage sometimes in combo. Let’s the enemy run away while poofing.
    Combo is always on lock, no option to choose(free or default).
    Auto escape is really bad. It just runs a small distance and tries to tp away..

Arc warden :
    -tp travels sometimes bugged, never tps, just walk until the clone expires, require manual Tp.
    -target combo always on lock (please allow default or free)
    -settings don’t save. Turn off blink still have blink when I restart my pc.
    -necro and manta will freeze when using combo.

All haven’t fixed in several months.

@gznster said:
    Yea.
    I’ll just name all.
    Combo is always on lock, no option to choose(free or default).
    Auto escape is really bad. It just runs a small distance and tries to tp away..

Arc warden :
    -tp travels sometimes bugged, never tps, just walk until the clone expires, require manual Tp.
    -target combo always on lock (please allow default or free)
    -settings don’t save. Turn off blink still have blink when I restart my pc.
    -necro and manta will freeze when using combo.

All haven’t fixed in several months.

For arcwarden there is no problems, tp have several logic that's why it not tp always as you want, based on how much creeps/ how much tempest time/ boots of travel cooldown/ more
    For heroes like arc that lock or free is shit, how you wanna use it ? you will give half of item to one target another half to other , because it moved to near your cursor by blink?. for now you just press one fucking key and it do all what you need.
    Settings save perfect, playing from release with disabled blink.
    About necro not know

edited July 2018

@gznster said:
    Yea.
    I’ll just name all.

it will not cast net if target under eb (except heroes with escape)
    it will not cast net if target under hex removed in last update
    it will not cast net if target under another net
    it will not cast net if target under stun
    it will not cast net if its not closest meepo to this target (ofc it check for net's cd)
    it will not cast net if some net already is flying around

also there is a global cd for net for all meepos: ~500 ms (it prevents multicasting in one time)

maybe one these reasons is yours, dunno

edited July 2018

update

• added silver edge/shadow blade to combo
    • added min distance for blink
    • improvement logic for Q and W usages
    • inc distance for poof/travels enemy check in Escape order
    • updated timing for rune checking

in next update i will try to improve AutoEscape logic

another update

• added lich's immortal to auto dodge
    • now meepo under ruprure will try to use poof
    • now meepo in healing order will run away from tower's range and then will try to do poof/travels
    • with pussy escaper when meepo will meet any enemy, meepo will use net then instant poof to any meepo without any enemy around
  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Jumpering said:
    another update

• now meepo in healing order will run away from tower's range and then will try to do poof/travels
    • with pussy escaper when meepo will meet any enemy, meepo will use net then instant poof to any meepo without any enemy around

How about the problem with issuing the idle command swapping states with the non-selected meepos?
    How about the problem with the jungle farm logic and the picking up of bounty runes, which is included in the jungle function?
    Will you ever get around to adding the stack-camp function? Its' like you read the last post of the thread and focused on those problems with functions and ignored the rest of the issues experienced by everyone else.

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:
    another update

How about the problem with issuing the idle command swapping states with the non-selected meepos?

what is the problem?

How about the problem with the jungle farm logic and the picking up of bounty runes, which is included in the jungle function?

gimme more info please

Will you ever get around to adding the stack-camp function? Its' like you read the last post of the thread and focused on those problems with functions and ignored the rest of the issues experienced by everyone else.

i will implement this soon

@Jumpering said:

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:
    another update

what is the problem?

gimme more info please

i will implement this soon

Helps if you read your thread - not the last post, as I said.

+1.
    Feels way off, to the point there's not much use in playing with it. It has never really played like it should.

The "reset/idle" key is fucky as, and will confuse the assembly (say one Meep is running back "healing" and the other 2/3/4 are out and about, pressing the key will swap the status of all the Meeps ending with the "healing" Meep going in for the combo and the other comboing Meeps are running back to base like clowns).

The retreating to heal really, really (I mean really really.) needs to be looked at, the logic its' self is "dumb" as in Meeps with enough mana and Poof off CD, will run the longest way possible to the base, without using poof to a closer Meep, even ignores Travels. Nothin' like watching a retreating Meep running past an enemy tower taking a fuck load of damage, because of horrid/outdated/broken logic.

The jungle function is garbage - especially the bounty-rune-picker-upper, it'll send a Meep that is 1209290190129019 units away, to collect a bounty rune - approx 1 time in 30 it will actually pick up the rune. It'll say its' going to pick up the rune - most of the time you die as it'll run past 10 Enemy Heroes, whilst waving at them just asking to be rolled on, or it bugs out. It will also send a Meep to a jungle camp a million miles away, while the entire FULL JUNGLE is ignored (Radiant, the Meepo will be sent to the secret-shop jungle camps while running past the small/medium/large/ancients on the right side of the map, and the same in reverse for Dire).

I also do not agree with the fact you have lowered the price of your Meepo assembly to $15. I paid the full price for an assembly that has never really delivered what it was supposed to, now other people are paying less than what others' have paid for a "semi-functioning" "paid" assembly.

Been feelin' ripped off since day 1.

I posted that on the 10th of June.

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

you can make that the meepos stack in the jungle plx

• MikexMikex Posts: 4

+1.
    Feels way off, to the point there's not much use in playing with it. It has never really played like it should.

The "reset/idle" key is fucky as, and will confuse the assembly (say one Meep is running back "healing" and the other 2/3/4 are out and about, pressing the key will swap the status of all the Meeps ending with the "healing" Meep going in for the combo and the other comboing Meeps are running back to base like clowns).

The retreating to heal really, really (I mean really really.) needs to be looked at, the logic its' self is "dumb" as in Meeps with enough mana and Poof off CD, will run the longest way possible to the base, without using poof to a closer Meep, even ignores Travels. Nothin' like watching a retreating Meep running past an enemy tower taking a fuck load of damage, because of horrid/outdated/broken logic.

The jungle function is garbage - especially the bounty-rune-picker-upper, it'll send a Meep that is 1209290190129019 units away, to collect a bounty rune - approx 1 time in 30 it will actually pick up the rune. It'll say its' going to pick up the rune - most of the time you die as it'll run past 10 Enemy Heroes, whilst waving at them just asking to be rolled on, or it bugs out. It will also send a Meep to a jungle camp a million miles away, while the entire FULL JUNGLE is ignored (Radiant, the Meepo will be sent to the secret-shop jungle camps while running past the small/medium/large/ancients on the right side of the map, and the same in reverse for Dire).

I also do not agree with the fact you have lowered the price of your Meepo assembly to $15. I paid the full price for an assembly that has never really delivered what it was supposed to, now other people are paying less than what others' have paid for a "semi-functioning" "paid" assembly.

Why didn't you just do a refund in Paypal dispute? if I was you I would have if it felt that bad

edited July 2018

@Mikex said:

+1.

Why didn't you just do a refund in Paypal dispute? if I was you I would have if it felt that bad

gl with Permanent Ensage ban :) if you open dispute.

If you pay for something n it doesn't work he would have every right? so you would have to refund him in ticket then?

edited July 2018

@Mikex said:

If you pay for something n it doesn't work he would have every right? so you would have to refund him in ticket then?

But its working. Its just not working like he want

btw update

Healing order:
    * Improvements for poof logic
    * Fixed bug when moving under the tower
    Fixed bug with particle effect from pussy escaper
    Added pussy escaper to rune picker

@Jumpering said:

@Mikex said:

btw update

Healing order:
    Fixed bug with the effect of the particles of the pussy
    Added escaper pussy to order runes

think he was just wanting updates which you are doing so yeah I wouldn't say now of course, anyway I like the sound of meeps, will try it

@Mikex said:

Yes, we can solve all problems in ticket here on our site Ensage.io

@NeeDforKill said:

@Mikex said:

Yes, we can solve all problems in ticket here on our site Ensage.io

awesome, well updates are rolling again so he should happily test them

@Jumpering said:

@Mikex said:

btw update

Healing order:

UM that's a load of shit.. "wasn't working how he wanted it to work" - I'm 10219809218091809% sure you should have said "not working as intended as I have neglected my product to work on "afk playz" and other bullshit".

WOW Dude, congrats on playing two games with the meep and winning them both - I bet it was AFTER you had made changes to YOUR broken product.

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:

@Mikex said:

btw update

Healing order:

UM that's a load of shit.. "wasn't working how he wanted it to work" - I'm 10219809218091809% sure you should have said "not working as intended as I have neglected my product to work on "afk playz" and other bullshit".

WOW Dude, congrats on playing two games with the meep and winning them both - I bet it was AFTER you had made changes to YOUR broken product.

Mad boy

@adjjhad said:

@lolkhax said:

@Jumpering said:

@Mikex said:

btw update

Healing order:

Mad boy

Shit is beyond a joke Dude and really, there isn't a valid excuse - he had time to write new assemblies yet didn't have time to fix existing products as he is obligated to do.. I think you need to take a look at what I spoke to the other Drop-Kick about regarding communication with me, don't.. talk to me - especially about things you have little to no idea about, thanks.

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39

@Jumpering
    hi this script is working great
    only few things that i noticed was

meepo doesnt use net with EB.. and it stacks hex and blood thorn

also i have noticed that it takes time to throw first net at times and at times it works great

• orcaorca Posts: 16

@Jumpering Notice the time it takes to throw the first net too, but sometime it just works.

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39

@jumpering
    today he is not using net at all before poof
    like he first poof then use net

please see into it

• Meepo takes ages to net on first poof

also can the net overlap a little so they are perma netted otherwise heroes like puck can e before next net

update

• added poof range
    • added poof damage calc for creeps (for first 15 mins) and heroes
    • fixed bug with PussyRange's particle
    • added BladeMail behaviour: u can choose between-> only net & items | all abilities & items | ignore blade mail
    • updated earthbind usages
    • fixed some bugs

also added more info to console, so if some shit is not working like it should, check console and report please

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

Manta support would be nice. Poofing to them if they're near your combo target/poofing to them to escape/attacking target with them/etc.

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

Shadow blade logic also needs improvement. Main meepo doesn't poof into combo when he has shadow blade but instead goes invis and tries to run across the map.

update

• added smart blink usages in combo
    • added smart blink key combo
    • now will not use silver/shadow blade on long distances

https://gfycat.com/WindingThoughtfulBlackbear
    https://gfycat.com/PositiveGlitteringBooby

• cakecake Posts: 54
    edited August 2018

Please fix this:
    -I have a meepo auto jungling and an enemy attacks him, and since he's low hp he starts running in a straight line towards base. He doesn't net the enemy or anything. Please make him net and jump to another meepo. Also take in consideration kunka x etc.
    -Also when it's clear on map that camp is empty he still goes to it.
    -He walks next to bounty rune while jungling and doesn't pick it up.
    -After i combo in lane the next to original just afks, since I only originally had only selected main meepo. Can u make it an option for secondary meepos to be all selected after combo.
    -When i am doing combo and 1 meepo is low hp and another meepo poofs in, the low hp meepo, because i am pressing combo key doesn't run away. He starts jiggling back and forth. While the meepo that just poofed could be casting net on the hero that is killing low hp meepo. Also any way the combo key shouldn't affect the meepo that is low hp?
    -I had 1 meepo low hp next to enemy top tower trees, and he could back into trees and hide, but he would keep kiggling back and forth since there was enemy infront of him. So his path i imagine would be to go to base but he would just run forward, then detect enemy and run back, and therefore just jiggling back and forth instead of going back into trees. Also he would do that without netting enemy to run away.
    -When farming jungle he uses poof when unnecessary, for example when creep is 3 hp. And that's for 1 creep in the entire camp.
    -When he is stacking camps in night time he does it the same way as in day time, he walks up to the camp and walks away, therefore not aggroing the camp.

Thanks.

• GNAAAARGNAAAAR Posts: 17

Doesn't work. 'Healing' just staying 4ever same place and spamming exceptions......

• BasserBasser Posts: 11

Escape now isn't working!!!

edited August 2018

@GNAAAAR said:
    Doesn't work. 'Healing' just staying 4ever same place and spamming exceptions......

@Basser said:
    Escape now isn't working!!!

cuz class id is core is broken, w8 for update boiz

updated

• cakecake Posts: 54
    edited August 2018

-Why is it that if an enemy jump on my meepo, he start to poof away instead of netting and running? Or blinking away? Or netting then blinking? Why doesn't he run away with something that makes sense?
    - Ok, so I am 1 hit away from killing enemy and the meepo is low hp so he starts running away and then i die. Pls tell me how is this even worth being paid for?
    - Meepo escape is broken, i am pressing combo key, 1 meepo is low hp starts to escape then goes back then forward then back then forward, therefore staying in same spot and dies

• MathdarkmoonMathdarkmoon Posts: 16
    edited August 2018

I just bought this assembly today.

Can I suggest somethings? Can you include NULIFIER to the combo item its a good combo for tinker and sven I think.

Please fix stacking because clones sometimes doesn't aggro creeps to stack.

Escape also needs to be improved because if meepo's goes beyond the river of enemy's area meepos keeps running back and forth a small distance before initiating poof.

Otherwise, your script is best.

Here's my recent game.

Edit: (Additional suggestions)
    1. Silver Edge - Make it Blink+Poof+Silver Edge(Break passive) good against BB, PA and AXE(?)
    2. Earthbind - Should be between 1.7 sec (current 2 sec) because the 0.3 sec will goes to casting of net ensuring invi's enemy will not escape

Question:

Why meepo targeting lowest health enemy instead of my selected one? He uses poof and nets to the selected one but keeps aiming lowest health heroes?

Hope this helps with your future update.

thanks boiz for feedback, i will look into it

btw mini update

• added nullifier
    • added linken breaker menu
  • @Jumpering said:

btw mini update

• added nullifier

Is it implemented already sir? I can't see it in the menu and the database also was updated last Aug 15.

@Mathdarkmoon said:

@Jumpering said:

btw mini update

• added nullifier

Is it implemented already sir? I can't see it in the menu and the database also was updated last Aug 15.

its strange

• @Jumpering said:

@Mathdarkmoon said:

@Jumpering said:

btw mini update

• added nullifier

its strange

what do you mean? It doesn't upload on database? So as of now we can't use your update?

@Mathdarkmoon said:

@Jumpering said:

@Mathdarkmoon said:

@Jumpering said:

btw mini update

• added nullifier

its strange

what do you mean? It doesn't upload on database? So as of now we can't use your update?

compiler is broken at this time, need to w8, when admin will fix it

• MathdarkmoonMathdarkmoon Posts: 16
    edited August 2018

Can't wait to try this new option. Please improve/fix logic for escape, it has a minor bug when u press healing key and your clone meepo is at enemy's area it keeps running back and forth in small distance for (2-3) secs before initiating poof or tp. And sometimes if you have travel and u have 1 meepo in base and press healing key for all they all poof to base then uses BOT while they were all in base already. Please check on this.

• Thank you. I also saw changelog that you fixed the escape logic. I will try this when I'm home

• @Mathdarkmoon said:
    Thank you. I also saw changelog that you fixed the escape logic. I will try this when I'm home

how to see changelog?

• @garenaidzz said:

@Mathdarkmoon said:
    Thank you. I also saw changelog that you fixed the escape logic. I will try this when I'm home

how to see changelog?

Go to discord and see the compiler tab.

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

Is the auto jungle farm safe? With the lots of clicking outside of view

@adjjhad said:
    Is the auto jungle farm safe? With the lots of clicking outside of view

yes